2255hp w/4150 carb
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 111

Thread:
2255hp w/4150 carb

  1. #1
    Senior Member Hass828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    okie, lake Texoma
    Posts
    6,278

    Default 2255hp w/4150 carb

    "if we keep doing it the same way we always do..we will always get the same results"
    H8-2-W8
    [email protected] first pass

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    mo balls than $cents$ IMPATIENT 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    hugo,okla
    Posts
    11,733

    Thumbs up

    Impressive for 22lbs! But man they sure ran it lean, mine wldve turned to slag at 13 afr

    Dare to be different, if it turns out great you can claim you planned it that way.

    Jetboatperformance.com

  4. #3
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Hard to tell which is more boring, repeated displays of horsepower strapped to a POS that doesn't fucking float, or knowing that you could eat lunch and drink a beer before those POS centrif got round to making one lb of fucking boost

    I'd rather watch paint dry

    You'd ought watch this Hass. I'm pretty sure its making more than 2500 puny fucking HP, and MORE AMAZING, it actually powers a fucking boat. THATS SOME AMAZING SHIT!!!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 04-19-2014 at 07:57 AM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Douglas, MA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    for your viewing pleasure GN7:


  7. #5
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,470

    Default

    Is the fact that it's a 4150 carb somehow supposed to make it more special? I agree with GN...boring.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  8. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrible_buddhist View Post
    for your viewing pleasure GN7:
    I've moved on to fast paced, more exciting shit like chirping crickets and watch grass grow, IN REAL TIME!!




    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Douglas, MA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I've moved on to fast paced, more exciting shit like chirping crickets and watch grass grow, IN REAL TIME!!

  10. #8
    Senior Member badbug3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    i think this much power with any carburetor with good driveable manners is unreal compared to how wild and crazy and undriveable a blown injected alcohol motor is, which would most likely require a big chief style head to make this much power. It might be boring to look at but looks dont make your boat move.

  11. #9
    mo balls than $cents$ IMPATIENT 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    hugo,okla
    Posts
    11,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbug3 View Post
    i think this much power with any carburetor with good driveable manners is unreal compared to how wild and crazy and undriveable a blown injected alcohol motor is, which would most likely require a big chief style head to make this much power. It might be boring to look at but looks dont make your boat move.
    Exactly.neither of the naysayers have driven a blowthru turbo deal in a boat and just asssssume.seems to be working well on a track for fry and ron.

    Dare to be different, if it turns out great you can claim you planned it that way.

    Jetboatperformance.com

  12. #10
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbug3 View Post
    i think this much power with any carburetor with good driveable manners is unreal compared to how wild and crazy and undriveable a blown injected alcohol motor is, which would most likely require a big chief style head to make this much power. It might be boring to look at but looks dont make your boat move.
    it's a race engine out of a race car that runs on c-16. I've seen lots and lots of blown injected alcohol engines run nice, smooth and very drivable, up and down the river and on the lake. do they make as much power as this? who knows and who cares? they're river boat/street car type deals. not race boats.

  13. #11
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badbug3 View Post
    i think this much power with any carburetor with good driveable manners is unreal compared to how wild and crazy and undriveable a blown injected alcohol motor is, which would most likely require a big chief style head to make this much power. It might be boring to look at but looks dont make your boat move.
    Its those magical feakin turbos and their voodoo boost that requires less head, cam, intake to make a mild mannered 2500 street cruiser, but ANY OTHER POWER ADDER needs Big Chiefs, 1.000+ cam, a hat, and 55 lbs of boost. You guys REALLY buy into the bullshit? These freaking turbos moving filter air with that nasty ass nitrogen removed. Just medical grade fucking 02 flowing those magic pieces.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 04-19-2014 at 01:58 PM.

  14. #12
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its those magical feakin turbos and their voodoo boost that requires less head, cam, intake to make a mild mannered 2500 street cruiser, but ANY OTHER POWER ADDER needs Big Chiefs, 1.000+ cam, a hat, and 55 lbs of boost. You guys REALLY buy into the bullshit? These freaking turbos moving filter air with that nasty ass nitrogen removed. Just medical grade fucking 02 flowing those magic pieces.
    Good grief man. Everyone knows a roots deal with a single 4150 will perform just as well. You don't have to drag every turbo innuendo you remember into it.

    Haters gonna hate
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  15. #13
    Senior Member Hass828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    okie, lake Texoma
    Posts
    6,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Hard to tell which is more boring, repeated displays of horsepower strapped to a POS that doesn't fucking float, or knowing that you could eat lunch and drink a beer before those POS centrif got round to making one lb of fucking boost

    I'd rather watch paint dryYou'd ought watch this Hass. I'm pretty sure its making more than 2500 puny fucking HP, and MORE AMAZING, it actually powers a fucking bo

    at. THATS SOME AMAZING SHIT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    Is the fact that it's a 4150 carb somehow supposed to make it more special? I agree with GN...boring.

    I didnt post this up for you two, believe it or not there are others here that enjoys seeing something like this and really dont get a woody when they see the 700-1000hp dyno sheets that are posted up from time to time that you guys crawl all over. Those are pony motors.

    What would be a kick is to see ANYTHING that either of you two have touched that has one 4150 carb and could even come close to 50% of the power that engine made. No asking for much, just one example would be great.

    Heres a link to some more info on the engine in the vid. Its a thread from over on the Bullet. -WARNING- If you are bored with this, no need in clicking the link. BUT! if you think 2255hp from a 4150 carb is kickass, check it out.
    555" on the dyno - Yellow Bullet Forums
    Last edited by Hass828; 04-19-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    "if we keep doing it the same way we always do..we will always get the same results"
    H8-2-W8
    [email protected] first pass

  16. #14
    Senior Member Hass828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    okie, lake Texoma
    Posts
    6,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    it's a race engine out of a race car that runs on c-16. I've seen lots and lots of blown injected alcohol engines run nice, smooth and very drivable, up and down the river and on the lake. do they make as much power as this? who knows and who cares? they're river boat/street car type deals. not race boats.
    Me! I know and I care.
    "if we keep doing it the same way we always do..we will always get the same results"
    H8-2-W8
    [email protected] first pass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95