Fabrication Forum??
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Fabrication Forum??

  1. #1
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default Fabrication Forum??

    I think we should have a machining forum. There are plenty of machinist's and fabricators in here. We could have discussions about style,dimensions,etc. You see beautiful craftsmanship in Jets,V-drives, i/o's, and enen in some of the eggbeaters. I think we need a forum dedicated to that type of stuff. What do you guys think?


    Spitta
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kingman/Golden Vly, Az
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    I think we should have a machining forum. There are plenty of machinist's and fabricators in here. We could have discussions about style,dimensions,etc. You see beautiful craftsmanship in Jets,V-drives, i/o's, and enen in some of the eggbeaters. I think we need a forum dedicated to that type of stuff. What do you guys think?


    Spitta
    x2
    great idea

    FastRat

  4. #3
    Cantard 71hallett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    snow bank
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Why so WSUWRHR can enbareass the rest of us?

    I like the idea...definitely some smart guys on here with great ideas and skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    It would be a balmy 85* in Steel's shop if he would move a little faster

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike 396_Ways_To_Spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mesa,Az "Da Eastsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 71hallett View Post
    Why so WSUWRHR can enbareass the rest of us?

    I like the idea...definitely some smart guys on here with great ideas and skills.

    Hahahaha! Brian is a killer masheenist

    We could learn from those guys. Also, we could show our skills(jig saw and wd-40)
    G H E T T O F O E L I F E
    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    They bout shit themselves when yelled in Messican, "No brakes no brakes."
    I showed them all the sticker on the side that reads "Driver Ricky Bobby" They just looked at me and nodded yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Some peeps just build it 1 part, 1 week, 1 paycheck at a time

  7. #5
    Cantard 71hallett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    snow bank
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    Hahahaha! Brian is a killer masheenist

    We could learn from those guys. Also, we could show our skills(jig saw and wd-40)
    Dont forget the belt sander radius special. LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    It would be a balmy 85* in Steel's shop if he would move a little faster

  8. #6
    I'm No Expert Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Clemente, Ca
    Posts
    3,139

    Default

    I think the idea is good, unfortunitly 'on the dyno' itself isnt doing so hot these days. I think it will just end up another dead section of the forum. I know i would look at it constantly but others is what i'm talking about.

    Gear Heads on hotboat was always going strong, but 'on the dyno' here only has a few on it. And we lost guys like fiat and gofastracer and i'm sure a few others... sucks.

  9. #7
    Senior Member lbhsbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    I vote YES

  10. #8
    TJS
    TJS is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Yes Here.
    T.J.

  11. #9
    Gone in a Flash! Speed of Heat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Pend Oreille, Idaho
    Posts
    220

    Default

    I 've got TONS of questions to ask! -That is if anyone is willing to answer...
    Remember that the Ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.

  12. #10
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Brian & TJS could main line that forum. Superdave13 & maybe even RD too. He has one on RDP

    Hey Mike, I got a Jig Saw, WD & a dremel

    Only problem is this,
    On the Dyno Things that make power, fabrication & all things mechanical
    Takin it home

  13. #11
    Senior Member TwinTurbo540's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    The dyno and forced industion forums seem to be almost the same....why not combined those to into one and call it the HP forum or something? Then replace one with a fabrication forum? I do lots of fab work...headers/turbos/piping/cages/etc....

    I vote yes.

    Travis

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95