Paging STEELCOMP...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 44

Thread:
Paging STEELCOMP...

  1. #1
    Senior Member EdonShano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arroyo Grande
    Posts
    2,129

    Default Paging STEELCOMP...

    How's are the Canfield's coming along???...Time for you to start posting pics....seen some of the work on YellowBullet, but it's time for pics on this site...Hope all is well...we are in outage mode till the end of the month...so If power goes out..."I didn't do it!"......
    Formally know as UNFORGIVEN...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Yes Mr. Steel Comp. Lets see some pics. Because if his are nicer than mine, I may have to "come by" sooner than planned.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  4. #3
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,269

    Default

    Been trying to get this blower engine out of the garage so I can finish. I have another set for a 540 to finish as well for TN Youngblood that will be pretty much a copy of these.









    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Oh, hey, wait one GD minute. I think you may have gone over the top with these Mr. Steel. WTF, is this learn as you go. Each set better than the next. Doesn't look like your rushing those to me.

    PS, you should stop drinking. Your hand would be steadier.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #5
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Oh, hey, wait one GD minute. I think you may have gone over the top with these Mr. Steel. WTF, is this learn as you go. Each set better than the next. Doesn't look like your rushing those to me.

    PS, you should stop drinking. Your hand would be steadier.
    LOL...no two are the same.
    If your engine was as big as the one these are going on yours would look the same.

    I don't think as much as you drink I do.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  8. #6
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,104

    Default

    Hey yal leave steel alone, he's got work to do ... Lookin good Scott

    Don't be givein my heads to GN

  9. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post

    Don't be givein my heads to GN
    No fear of that. I already have mine in my hot little hands. Its a first come first served kind of world.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  10. #8
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,104

    Default

    !!!!

  11. #9
    Distinguished Member David 519's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    5,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    How's are the Canfield's coming along???...Time for you to start posting pics....seen some of the work on YellowBullet, but it's time for pics on this site...Hope all is well...we are in outage mode till the end of the month...so If power goes out..."I didn't do it!"......

    Hhmmmm Central Coast of Cal, in an outage, I'm guessing you work at a facility near Avila that glows in the dark If so, I know that place well. I was part of the start up team during commissioning and worked most of the outages through the late 90's. Fun place to work and made a ton of $$$ there!!Before I left the "mothership" and started my own engineering company, I seriously considered a permanant position there... I still do some work in the area at a plant near a big rock..
    Thread jack over. We now return you to your regular programming....
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    ....... David 519 is 100% correct........

    Quote Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins82 View Post
    .....I think people forget that racing is supposed to fun. Losing shouldn't be discouraging it should motivate you work on your pile to make it faster.....

  12. #10
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big River, Ca
    Posts
    1,720

    Default

    Looks great Scott!..

  13. #11
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David 519 View Post
    Fun place to work and made a ton of $$$ there!!Before I left the "mothership" and started my own engineering company, I seriously considered a permanant position there... I still do some work in the area at a plant near a big rock..
    Thread jack over. We now return you to your regular programming....
    yes, it usta be a fun place to work. not quite the same for the last 15-20 years... very different now...

  14. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    LOL...no two are the same.
    If your engine was as big as the one these are going on yours would look the same.
    WTF Mine were suppose to be "race" heads. Everyone knows race heads have big azz ports.

    If your were too busy, or lazy, or just don't like me, you should have said something. Damn it Steel, I want bigazz ports too! Knew I should have bought those BMF 385s



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  15. #13
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    WTF Mine were suppose to be "race" heads. Everyone knows race heads have big azz ports.

    If your were too busy, or lazy, or just don't like me, you should have said something. Damn it Steel, I want bigazz ports too! Knew I should have bought those BMF 385s
    Send 'em back with a signed blank check, and tell me how big you want 'em.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  16. #14
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoFastRacer View Post
    Looks great Scott!..
    Thanks Art.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95