hey Steel think this will work
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 24

Thread:
hey Steel think this will work

  1. #1
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Talking hey Steel think this will work

    you likey i DO!!!think it will go real nice with them Profilers your building for our 565
    Twin Dominator Super Pro T-ram.






    will get it shipped to ya next week


    don't know what the paint markings are for but its got to add HP?
    WFLC


    2011 Performer SS
    built by Scott Seastrom.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,269

    Default

    I'm liking it already.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbo View Post
    you likey i DO!!!think it will go real nice with them Profilers your building for our 565
    Twin Dominator Super Pro T-ram.






    will get it shipped to ya next week


    don't know what the paint markings are for but its got to add HP?
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  4. #3
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Scott,

    That manifold looks like some type of spacers could be used to increase runner length and or the volume of the plenum for some fine tuning.

    S CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Yeah, thats an early one there. That was Weiands shot at the mini plenum huge carb, not quite IR but close manifold. If you remove the the entire plenum box, Doms will bolt right to the runners. This thing has Grumpy written all over it.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #5
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    Scott,

    That manifold looks like some type of spacers could be used to increase runner length and or the volume of the plenum for some fine tuning.

    S CP
    That was one of the first things I thought. I had one of those with the one piece top (4150) on my early 467. Worked pretty well. I just sold a one piece dom. top to some old fart that thought it was worth something....
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  8. #6
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Yeah, thats an early one there. That was Weiands shot at the mini plenum huge carb, not quite IR but close manifold. If you remove the the entire plenum box, Doms will bolt right to the runners. This thing has Grumpy written all over it.
    Those two piece tops don't show up very often. Nice un-mollested intake there.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  9. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelcomp View Post
    That was one of the first things I thought. I had one of those with the one piece top (4150) on my early 467. Worked pretty well. I just sold a one piece dom. top to some old fart that thought it was worth something....
    The old fart just went out a checked, and those cheap ass stickers that some motorsport outfit gave us to put on the boat, won't stick to gel coat, and keep ending up on the garage floor.

    Bet when that top is on the winner of the BWR 300 this Oct, you will think it was the top that did it.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  10. #8
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Talking yeah for me!!!!!!!!

    did i do GOOD

    please tell me i did


    this thing is very neat never seen 1 like it around these parts anyway,no one has ever molested it as you guys would say
    WFLC


    2011 Performer SS
    built by Scott Seastrom.

  11. #9
    Platinum Member BigSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Close to the water...
    Posts
    2,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotbo View Post
    did i do GOOD

    please tell me i did


    this thing is very neat never seen 1 like it around these parts anyway,no one has ever molested it as you guys would say
    Well even a blind squirrel gets a nut !!!
    Last edited by BigSteve; 12-04-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    If you ain't the lead dog the view is always the same !

  12. #10
    Platinum Member BigSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Close to the water...
    Posts
    2,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    The old fart just went out a checked, and those cheap ass stickers that some motorsport outfit gave us to put on the boat, won't stick to gel coat, and keep ending up on the garage floor.

    Bet when that top is on the winner of the BWR 300 this Oct, you will think it was the top that did it.
    Bob, does this mean the Gn-7 boat is going N/A for the BWR 300

    The GN22 and GN 44 boat were real contenders for the overall !!!
    If you ain't the lead dog the view is always the same !

  13. #11
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    Well even a blind squirrel gets a nut !!!
    thanks
    WFLC


    2011 Performer SS
    built by Scott Seastrom.

  14. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    Bob, does this mean the Gn-7 boat is going N/A for the BWR 300

    The GN22 and GN 44 boat were real contenders for the overall !!!
    A quick claculation told us we were going to need 300 gal of fuel to finish that race. We brought 220. There was plenty of fuel to be had around the pits, but I really don't care to burn that much if at all possible. The biggest reason I probably will not run the blower deal next year is becaise we would need to hold about another 50 gals on board to require only 2 pit stops. At the rate we were burning it, that race would have required no less than 3, possibly 4. That 10 to 20 minutes more in the pits



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  15. #13
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotbo View Post
    you likey i DO!!!think it will go real nice with them Profilers your building for our 565
    Twin Dominator Super Pro T-ram. will get it shipped to ya next week don't know what the paint markings are for but its got to add HP?





    I was talking with a couple of freinds about this T Ram the other nite, and one brought up a very interesting point. The top half of that plenum bolts on from the bottom, and uses the same bolt pattern as an Endrele hat.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  16. #14
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    A quick claculation told us we were going to need 300 gal of fuel to finish that race. We brought 220. There was plenty of fuel to be had around the pits, but I really don't care to burn that much if at all possible. The biggest reason I probably will not run the blower deal next year is becaise we would need to hold about another 50 gals on board to require only 2 pit stops. At the rate we were burning it, that race would have required no less than 3, possibly 4. That 10 to 20 minutes more in the pits
    i've heard that if you put a nice efi setup on that pig, you'd save so much fuel during the 300, you'd probly go home with more than you brought....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95