News Flash!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 16

Thread:
News Flash!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Anza Valley, Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default News Flash!

    Was just browsing the Jet Boat Forum for the first time in 3 weeks. Haven't really looked at it since April 6, when the original 'DRAMA' thread was locked and moved.

    Other than the thread about Bryanna Letterly getting his TURD polished off, there is NO HEARTBEAT HERE.

    It's 2 weeks until Memorial day, it's warm here at the River, and the water's up.

    Did this Forum take a group dose of Curare to anesthetize themselves and slip into a deep Coma?

    Too bad, as this Forum was a real showplace 2-3 years ago. I won't be back until Septemeber, as rather than seeing how many different objects I can make with 7 Toothpicks over the summer, I'll be on the water.

    Curt
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    News Flash:

    The world is what we make of it.... why don't you try posting something constructive or informative and see what happens?

    Just a thought......

    S CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    83 Crusader - 468 BBC SNiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    ...I won't be back until Septemeber, as rather than seeing how many different objects I can make with 7 Toothpicks over the summer, I'll be on the water.

    Curt


    Last edited by SNiC; 05-11-2012 at 10:49 AM.


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Promoting pollution Smog Pump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pumpkin Center, CA
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    News Flash:

    The world is what we make of it.... why don't you try posting something constructive or informative and see what happens?

    Just a thought......

    S CP
    Here's a thought. How's your yard coming along? Feeding your dog lot's of Corn?? How bout' yourself?? lol.

    Just checkn'.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Large Member edog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Riverside, Ca
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNiC View Post


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    Was just browsing the Jet Boat Forum for the first time in 3 weeks. Haven't really looked at it since April 6, when the original 'DRAMA' thread was locked and moved.

    Other than the thread about Bryanna Letterly getting his TURD polished off, there is NO HEARTBEAT HERE.

    It's 2 weeks until Memorial day, it's warm here at the River, and the water's up.

    Did this Forum take a group dose of Curare to anesthetize themselves and slip into a deep Coma?

    Too bad, as this Forum was a real showplace 2-3 years ago.
    I won't be back until Septemeber, as rather than seeing how many different objects I can make with 7 Toothpicks over the summer, I'll be on the water.
    Curt
    In the time I've been here, I don't think I can recall much, if anything positive you've added, so I don't think your going to be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by Smog Pump View Post
    Here's a thought. How's your yard coming along? Feeding your dog lot's of Corn?? How bout' yourself?? lol.

    Just checkn'.
    Dude, do you ever post anything that isn't done just so you can take another swing from your boys nutsack?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Senior Member jet pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hesperia California
    Posts
    354

    Default

    ​why!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member 2002CP19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead/Lost Lake
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    In the time I've been here, I don't think I can recall much, if anything positive you've added, so I don't think your going to be missed



    Dude, do you ever post anything that isn't done just so you can take another swing from your boys nutsack?

    Don't you have a whole slew of african american orphans chasing after your truck? Better get off the forum and get after it huh?!
    Quote Originally Posted by schick View Post
    Hold it firmly on the ground, a few pelvic thrusts should do the trick. If not repeat till satisfied!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2002CP19 View Post
    Don't you have a whole slew of african american orphans chasing after your truck? Better get off the forum and get after it huh?!

    There all Mexican in my neighborhoods.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Senior Member 2002CP19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead/Lost Lake
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICECREAMAN View Post
    There all Mexican in my neighborhoods.
    Oh so your the guy pushing the cart around. I heard about you, your the guy that cuts the hole in the bottom of the takis bags. Does the lemon juice sting?
    Last edited by 2002CP19; 05-11-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by schick View Post
    Hold it firmly on the ground, a few pelvic thrusts should do the trick. If not repeat till satisfied!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smog Pump View Post
    Here's a thought. How's your yard coming along? Feeding your dog lot's of Corn?? How bout' yourself?? lol.

    Just checkn'.

    Yards coming along just fine....thanks for asking:





    The kids have another place to play. If they piss me off I have a spot to build a 40 x 32 ft garage.

    S CP
    Last edited by Sleeper CP; 05-11-2012 at 05:50 PM.

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    Senior Member GRoper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    "like" ^
    Last edited by GRoper; 05-11-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    Senior Member Pattymelt18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2002CP19 View Post
    Don't you have a whole slew of african american orphans chasing after your truck? Better get off the forum and get after it huh?!
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Is your wife with you this weekend or with her ex in vegas. Might want to lay off the dope stillwell.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymelt18 View Post
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Is your wife with you this weekend or with her ex in vegas. Might want to lay off the dope stillwell.



    wow !!!
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95