Another Manufacturer goiong out of business
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 40

Thread:
Another Manufacturer goiong out of business

  1. #1
    Senior Member norcalcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    173

    Default Another Manufacturer goiong out of business

    I have heard that Force Offshore is going out of business. Or what was said is they already have closed their doors. I wonder if everything finally cought up to Brad?
    SOLD: 2004 29' Force Offshore
    What's Next?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    #41 @ The Islander procraftkev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Dam thats too bad.Hard times for sure!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    And where did you hear this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    And where did you hear this?
    From the "Cats and Tunnels" section.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    From the "Cats and Tunnels" section.
    Where can I find this section
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    HELL OF A GUY TITTIES AND BEER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    HOMELESS
    Posts
    3,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    Where can I find this section
    SEARCH CATS/TUNNELS
    CLEAR YOUR MIND ,AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    40' of Skater
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norcalcat View Post
    I have heard that Force Offshore is going out of business. Or what was said is they already have closed their doors. I wonder if everything finally cought up to Brad?

    So........they left you high and dry I assume??? I think it sucks. I have always liked there boats.....
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member norcalcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    And where did you hear this?
    Direct form Brad. He said that he has already closed his doors. I feel for those that just took delivery of thierr $100k+ boat. no place to go when they have issues.

    Even if he poens under a new name, who would buy a boat when the owner shuts his doors durring hard times. Bad customer service, that has been my complaint the entire time. Service sucks.

    Anyone that is thinking about going after him for warantee issues, good luck, the IRS will have first dibs.
    SOLD: 2004 29' Force Offshore
    What's Next?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    "BOUGHT NOT BUILT" 2FORCEFULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norcalcat View Post
    Direct form Brad. He said that he has already closed his doors. I feel for those that just took delivery of thierr $100k+ boat. no place to go when they have issues.

    Even if he poens under a new name, who would buy a boat when the owner shuts his doors durring hard times. Bad customer service, that has been my complaint the entire time. Service sucks.

    Anyone that is thinking about going after him for warantee issues, good luck, the IRS will have first dibs.
    AND WE CAN ALL THANK YOU!!!

    YOU ARE THE REASON HE CLOSED!

    you been try'n to get a free boat cause yours has structual damage and
    you feel unsafe to operate!!!

    where is that mentioned in your " for sale" add
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    "BOUGHT NOT BUILT" 2FORCEFULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck View Post
    So........they left you high and dry I assume??? I think it sucks. I have always liked there boats.....
    YEP HIS BOAT IS JUNK!!!! "UNFORCEABLE LEMON"

    he's just gonna sell it to some unsuspecting fool
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    AND WE CAN ALL THANK YOU!!!

    YOU ARE THE REASON HE CLOSED!

    you been try'n to get a free boat cause yours has structual damage and
    you feel unsafe to operate!!!

    where is that mentioned in your " for sale" add
    Steve,

    If the part about structural damage is true, shouldn't this have been corrected under warranty by Force? While I understand that you are much closer to the situation than I am, to me, it seems unlikely that issues with one boat would cause a builder to fold.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    "BOUGHT NOT BUILT" 2FORCEFULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Steve,

    If the part about structural damage is true, shouldn't this have been corrected under warranty by Force? While I understand that you are much closer to the situation than I am, to me, it seems unlikely that issues with one boat would cause a builder to fold.
    I would think that, that, combined with all thats going closed the doors.
    I read his law suit right after he try'd sell'n me the lemon piece of junk
    with a blown motor, structual damage, junk trailer, faulty wiring,
    junk gel coat,

    he told me , force is the greatest, the boat is flawless, runs and drives perfect,
    he was only selling cause he was getting a new canopy boat.

    I drive to force and here's his boat, motor took out and all apart
    grease pencil circles all over the boat,moldy smell inside from covering it while wet in the bay area.

    I talk'e to brad, he said the boat was getting trade'd in and he would have it ready to sell
    in a few months,

    then he tells me it's Erics boat!!!!

    well when Brad wouldn't give him enough trade in, he sue's him
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    "BOUGHT NOT BUILT" 2FORCEFULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,077

    Default

    I personaly AM not worried about warranty issues, I have an EXTREEM trailer (no issues)

    merc power (2 year warranty)

    no problems at all with my hull

    no wiring issues at all to date

    I do know of some one that got a new from brad, so I guess when eric found out

    all of a sudden his boat was junk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I would think that, that, combined with all thats going closed the doors.
    I read his law suit right after he try'd sell'n me the lemon piece of junk
    with a blown motor, structual damage, junk trailer, faulty wiring,
    junk gel coat,

    he told me , force is the greatest, the boat is flawless, runs and drives perfect,
    he was only selling cause he was getting a new canopy boat.

    I drive to force and here's his boat, motor took out and all apart
    grease pencil circles all over the boat,moldy smell inside from covering it while wet in the bay area.

    I talk'e to brad, he said the boat was getting trade'd in and he would have it ready to sell
    in a few months,

    then he tells me it's Erics boat!!!!

    well when Brad wouldn't give him enough trade in, he sue's him
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like a mess.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95