Don't believe everything you read on the interweb - HB facts #1 & #2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 44

Thread:
Don't believe everything you read on the interweb - HB facts #1 & #2

  1. #1
    Wmc
    Wmc is offline
    Monrovia in the House Wmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chino Hills/Parker
    Posts
    411

    Default Don't believe everything you read on the interweb - HB facts #1 & #2

    Last edited by Wmc; 08-07-2013 at 02:37 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,065

    Default Little vindication

    To those that didn't believe my post on "Misinformation being perpetuated" seems a little vindication.

    RD is a POS and that is a F A C T!!!!

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vacaville,Ca.
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rossdbos View Post
    To those that didn't believe my post on "Misinformation being perpetuated" seems a little vindication.

    RD is a POS and that is a F A C T!!!!
    Not gonna change anyones words here, but I think you meant "vindictive"..

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,065

    Default no I meant what I said

    I feel "vindicated: by the post on HB on what a POS RD really is and lies he continually perpetuates.

    Here' the correct use of "Vindictive" - RD was VINDICTIVE when going behind my back to steal my event. (different words conjugated).

    Ross Wallach President/Race Director
    SCSC/RPM RACING ENT./POPRA/GNRA

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vacaville,Ca.
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    I got to say after reading thru all the posts on this, You seem far more credible than your opposition by the preponderance of the evidence brought forth....Good luck with RD... Drunk people are always hard to deal with...

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,065

    Default Yes

    Thank you and yes as my nemesis stated, "the truth shall set you free" - I have had nothing to hide and remained silent for too long. RD is garbage and now the world can see why he is a despicable human being. There's even more evidence to bring forth but right now I feel VINDICATED as I have been put the ringer for past 6 months by the likes of two A-HOLES- DAVE JOHNSON AND RON HILL. Racers and fans have a choice and the majority now see the truth (judging by the calls, emails of support). I believe they have set the seeds of their own destruction by their actions as the racers and fans see the truth.

    Ross Wallach, President/Race Director
    SCSC/RPM RACING ENT./POPRA/GNRA
    Last edited by rossdbos; 08-07-2013 at 04:21 PM.

  9. #7
    Senior Member RiverDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad CA
    Posts
    1,843

    Cool

    You know I debated about how to handle this for about 2 minutes in my head (just got back from filming boats all day.. Boating websites and all)

    At first you say.... "Just take em apart piece by piece, it's easy enough to do especially given the circumstances." But then I thought, does it really matter what I say? It's not going to change their opinions or the actual realities of the situation much.. "Haters gonna hate", and they are going to say what they are going to say, and it doesn't matter if it's out in left field, to them it might be right over the plate?

    So here's my final response to the subject, because unfortunately I am a little pressed for time.

    WMC, I am going to give you a piece of free advice, and I don't want you to take it as an insult because I genuinely mean it.. If you spent less time worrying about me, and doing shady shit like that link.. and more time being yourselves, your website would be considerably farther along then it is currently. Go EARN IT, and stop trying to steal it, and people will respect it more. RDP isn't my 1st website, nor will it probably be my last.. I built ground up several before it, and helped to build THIS ONE from the ground up as well, even though Chris and I had our differences of opinions later in life.

    Ross Wallach, you have hurled every insult your limited vocabulary has in it over the last couple of days. I could spend hours and even days debating this with you, but that's exactly what you want. The more time you take of mine, the less time I have to dedicate to making this years race a success. You will do anything, and say anything to try to sabotage it, or make it a failure, so that you can come back next year and say "I told you so... You guys need to give me the contract" I said it before, the amount of sabotage is startling, but we will continue to wade through it, and ultimately put on something successful. So to you I say this..

    How is it possible, that someone who knows nothing about boat racing, could put on a successful event with actual payouts, and actually know who wins? VS someone who does it for a living year in and year out? There in lies your worry, because if that happens, the house of cards falls in a big hurry. If you weren't concerned about it then you wouldn't be spending as much time as you are trying to hurt it. I have no interest in taking over your other races.. But even on this short of time frame (which it is VERY SHORT) I can guarantee, we will know who won, and people will get paid for placing.

    You asked me before how many events have I "promoted" and stated zero.. You are incorrect, I have done a ton of events, and they have all been successful. I don't need to try and qualify myself, but I will respond to your question "How many events have I promoted?" The short answer would be all of yours.. Even now while you call me every name in the book, there is more photos, videos, chatter about the Long Beach races on my site then all the other forums... COMBINED.. Think about that. We had 2 professional photographers, on site coverage from members, videos, enthusiast photographers etc and they are all posting because they are ALL excited about boat racing.

    I would return the question to how many events have you actually "PROMOTED?" Actually advertised? Radio / Magazines / Websites? I will go with zero.. Guys like me have always done you "favors" in the past only to find out you are a borderline criminal.. Well Criminal would be harsh because I guess what you are doing isn't technically illegal.. Carny at best though (and no I won't bother with the popcorn sales references.. I don't need them) I'm sorry that one of my members posted the results to your race on a website where people were actually interested and talking about it. I'm even more sorry that because of the actions of a few people that one word got replaced automatically and immediately corrected, that you think I'm Cancer or the 100 other things you said.. You have no bearing on my life, you have no bearing at this point on the Enduro.. Even if I failed miserably, your actions since before, and especially after I stepped up will have prevented you from ever doing it again.

    I'd ask how the payouts where at Long Beach... But I already know, and don't need to continue that conversation either.

    Enjoy your time Gentlemen, because you certainly aren't wasting anymore of mine. Updates will be posted on RDP and Here as well as other forums, because we don't need to post a link.

    RD
    Patience is a Virtue

  10. #8
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDave View Post
    You know I debated about how to handle this for about 2 minutes in my head (just got back from filming boats all day.. Boating websites and all)

    At first you say.... "Just take em apart piece by piece, it's easy enough to do especially given the circumstances." But then I thought, does it really matter what I say? It's not going to change their opinions or the actual realities of the situation much.. "Haters gonna hate", and they are going to say what they are going to say, and it doesn't matter if it's out in left field, to them it might be right over the plate?

    So here's my final response to the subject, because unfortunately I am a little pressed for time.

    WMC, I am going to give you a piece of free advice, and I don't want you to take it as an insult because I genuinely mean it.. If you spent less time worrying about me, and doing shady shit like that link.. and more time being yourselves, your website would be considerably farther along then it is currently. Go EARN IT, and stop trying to steal it, and people will respect it more. RDP isn't my 1st website, nor will it probably be my last.. I built ground up several before it, and helped to build THIS ONE from the ground up as well, even though Chris and I had our differences of opinions later in life.

    Ross Wallach, you have hurled every insult your limited vocabulary has in it over the last couple of days. I could spend hours and even days debating this with you, but that's exactly what you want. The more time you take of mine, the less time I have to dedicate to making this years race a success. You will do anything, and say anything to try to sabotage it, or make it a failure, so that you can come back next year and say "I told you so... You guys need to give me the contract" I said it before, the amount of sabotage is startling, but we will continue to wade through it, and ultimately put on something successful. So to you I say this..

    How is it possible, that someone who knows nothing about boat racing, could put on a successful event with actual payouts, and actually know who wins? VS someone who does it for a living year in and year out? There in lies your worry, because if that happens, the house of cards falls in a big hurry. If you weren't concerned about it then you wouldn't be spending as much time as you are trying to hurt it. I have no interest in taking over your other races.. But even on this short of time frame (which it is VERY SHORT) I can guarantee, we will know who won, and people will get paid for placing.

    You asked me before how many events have I "promoted" and stated zero.. You are incorrect, I have done a ton of events, and they have all been successful. I don't need to try and qualify myself, but I will respond to your question "How many events have I promoted?" The short answer would be all of yours.. Even now while you call me every name in the book, there is more photos, videos, chatter about the Long Beach races on my site then all the other forums... COMBINED.. Think about that. We had 2 professional photographers, on site coverage from members, videos, enthusiast photographers etc and they are all posting because they are ALL excited about boat racing.

    I would return the question to how many events have you actually "PROMOTED?" Actually advertised? Radio / Magazines / Websites? I will go with zero.. Guys like me have always done you "favors" in the past only to find out you are a borderline criminal.. Well Criminal would be harsh because I guess what you are doing isn't technically illegal.. Carny at best though (and no I won't bother with the popcorn sales references.. I don't need them) I'm sorry that one of my members posted the results to your race on a website where people were actually interested and talking about it. I'm even more sorry that because of the actions of a few people that one word got replaced automatically and immediately corrected, that you think I'm Cancer or the 100 other things you said.. You have no bearing on my life, you have no bearing at this point on the Enduro.. Even if I failed miserably, your actions since before, and especially after I stepped up will have prevented you from ever doing it again.

    I'd ask how the payouts where at Long Beach... But I already know, and don't need to continue that conversation either.

    Enjoy your time Gentlemen, because you certainly aren't wasting anymore of mine. Updates will be posted on RDP and Here as well as other forums, because we don't need to post a link.

    RD
    maybe ORGANIZED would be a better word... how about ORGANIZED??? Most importantly from the SAFETY perspective...

    Our friend Chris in the K34 is alive and safe in part due to Ross's planning... OVer the years there have been MANY emergency rescues that I have seen take place, where seconds do count...

    In your eyes is it just a matter of ADVERTIZING/PROMOTING to put on a successful and safe event???

    If you care so much about this event have you been meeting with the CORE/long time drivers/teams/boat owners/race orgs that are represented in the various classes???

    DO you really have the best interest of the drivers / teams / fans at heart OR are you just trying to prove something??? Tell all of us please, we are DYING to know what your true motivation is here...

    The racers / drivers / owners only care about PAYOUT??? is that the paramout concern???

    Do you really think that you can step in and resolve 100% of any scoring/infractions/penalties??? REALLY???

    And there will never be an issue with rooms/blocks of rooms/reservations under your watch RD??? is that your personal guarantee???

    EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE get rid of that STUUUUPID avitar picture, I just cant get past that... WTF????
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-08-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    Pat Eason, the voice of reason...

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,065

    Default More BS from RD

    Again, please refute one thing I put in my post after your out and out lies and misinformation??? That's right, you can't because every last word of it is true from where you threatened to write an article smearing me while you were drunk to how you went behind my back to STEAL MY EVENT, because you have no integrity, no moral compass and obviously no class and now the world knows what kind of person you really are. The truth is out there for all to see!

    I love the nonsense.. "tons of events" -really????? BTW, does a party you organize at another person's event really count??? I don't think so! Newsflash, anyone can rent room, invite people to come over and drink, but this definitely qualifies you to run races!!! Funny enough though, not one race in your vast experience of "events." No idea about this Enduro race with all your pie in the sky nonsense - shall I go back and post all your posts about having transponders, a true leman's start, 12 mile course, how many rule changes and race directors have you gone through to date????- Yes, you show how little you know about racing and promoting racing but if you read your own nonsense you are an expert. Keep telling yourself that, it may just work!!.

    This is my all time favorite "How is it possible, that someone who knows nothing about boat racing, could put on a successful event with actual payouts, and actually know who wins? VS someone who does it for a living year in and year out?"
    The answer is simple my feeble minded foe, it's not possible and we all shall soon see. I for one can't wait!!!

    BTW, since you asked, let's take Promoting Long Beach, starting with posters, event program filled with advertisement from businesses that support racing, a press day with local news talent in race boats (that's TV coverage in a major market), tons of local print and social media coverage, vendor mid way, driver's party, autograph signing session and live internet feed for two days, but that's right Dave, you got me, I don't know how to promote a race, once again, keep believing your own BS as with all your vast knowledge and experience I should take notes from you.......

    I now understand how you are meant to be read, like a comedian, because everything coming out of your mouth is a joke!

    Ross Wallach, President
    SCSC/RPM RACING ENT/POPRA/GNRA
    Last edited by rossdbos; 08-08-2013 at 11:10 PM.

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default safety

    i no longer have a dog in the fight, but i do see things more clearly after my own race experiences. i thought ross did a good job, he listened, did not always see things my way but thats life. i know dave can sale the event but there are an endless number of details? no true racer cares about pay outs, they would all race for free and the ones that say otherwise will never win anyhow. back to safety, the six mile course was difficult to police, vollunteers are hard to come by. when i had my incident in 2011 i nearly drowned, if tony scarletta would not have jumped in to save me i would have drown, the official rescue crew arrived a few crucial minutes later. i blame no one but myself but i do fear for the safety of future racers knowing that the course may now be double in size? there are no guarantees on how well you land or float when you hit the water at high speeds. there is one guarantee, if your face is some how in the water and your unconcious or worse yet awake but paralized like i was, you can not take a breath, and i promise you will want/need air badly. jump in the pool go to the bottom and count to 200, see how excited you get. in closing, try to get along all this is just hurting the sport we all enjoy, thanks, joe

  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    8,157

    Default Agreed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by dbrjoe555;2459745
    [B
    In closing, try to get along all this is just hurting the sport we all enjoy, thanks, Joe[/B]
    Alright KIDS, both of you...ENOUGH.... Each of you please ask yourself:
    IS WHAT I'M ABOUT TO POST ON THIS BULLSHIT THREAD GOOD, OR BAD FOR THE SPORT????
    WILL ANYTHING I SAY HERE MAKE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE?????

    ENOUGH, unless you BOTH want to get grounded for the rest of the summer.....
    BOTH OF YOU, YEAH BOTH.... GROW TF UP..... Take it away, Take it to one of obama's beer summits.. Meet somewhere private and beat each other senseless. Meet somewhere and sort it out like adults...
    The way I see it, NO ONE is ever going to win this "keyboard" battle...
    NO ONE is making ANY points towards ANY race having an increased BOAT COUNT!!!!

    Dave, call Ross and ask him what he expected to "clear" for his efforts on the ENDURO, and OFFER to pay him at least a part of that to HELP you and Scott make the 2013 ENDURO the best one yet......(AND YES, there has to be "margin" of profit, or the idea of someone else claiming the race wouldn't be so difficult to accept...)

    Ross, bite the bullet and throw all this effort into a positive direction for the sport....

    Was Dave right? Can he do a better job?? I really doubt it, but I'll do whatever I can, for the sake of the sport, to help him. Just as I've always tried to help you Ross, by either showing up with a race boat, (PS89, for the better part of 3 decades), or another boat, (PS11), or a free "tow'm in" jet boat for the enduro, when asked.....

    Name calling and trying to air dirty laundry from enduros past, does NOTHING but put the sport of boat racing in a terrible light for all to see.... This not only hurts the upcoming enduro, but any future races that might NEED sponsorship/tow/prize money that the RACERS, (remember them???) really depend on to help defray the cost of participation... Once the actual racers can no longer afford to race, there WILL NOT BE ANY RACES to promote, regardless of who's name is on them...

    I will NOT take sides here. I consider you both friends, (AND Scott/Ron), and believe me, neither of you are making any points trying to "out insult" each other....

    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES

  14. #12
    Senior Member RiverDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad CA
    Posts
    1,843

    Default Don't believe everything you read on the interweb - HB facts #1 & #2

    Quote Originally Posted by dbrjoe555 View Post
    i no longer have a dog in the fight, but i do see things more clearly after my own race experiences. i thought ross did a good job, he listened, did not always see things my way but thats life. i know dave can sale the event but there are an endless number of details? no true racer cares about pay outs, they would all race for free and the ones that say otherwise will never win anyhow. back to safety, the six mile course was difficult to police, vollunteers are hard to come by. when i had my incident in 2011 i nearly drowned, if tony scarletta would not have jumped in to save me i would have drown, the official rescue crew arrived a few crucial minutes later. i blame no one but myself but i do fear for the safety of future racers knowing that the course may now be double in size? there are no guarantees on how well you land or float when you hit the water at high speeds. there is one guarantee, if your face is some how in the water and your unconcious or worse yet awake but paralized like i was, you can not take a breath, and i promise you will want/need air badly. jump in the pool go to the bottom and count to 200, see how excited you get. in closing, try to get along all this is just hurting the sport we all enjoy, thanks, joe
    Joe I will answer that because it's legit.. Had their been "proper" safety at the event your rescue would not have been dealt with by Tony, but rather the PAID professionals. Course should also have been black flagged the instant it happened with proper communications..

    In my limited opinion all of the previous races were grossly understaffed in the "safety" dept. Volunteers, drivers jumping out of boats? Bush league..

    The pros that were there did a great job with what they had for tools.. Just like anything in life.. A carpenter can make you a stair case with nothing but a hand saw.. But would you really want a stair case made with nothing but a handsaw in your house? Give them the tools, and let them work is my motto.

    To be clear, I have stepped back and am just fulfilling the fund raising part of it. I told Scott give me your wish list and I will make it happen. The apba gave me their wish as well. There is far more professionals per mile of course in our plan then there was on the short course.

    Safety is paramount, especially after following an act where a fellow driver had to become a hero because of lack if actual safety on course. You can put it as our priority number one.

    Everyone keeps focussing on the $$$, but at the same time forgetting the $$ pays for things like professional safety.

    Sorry if there is misspellings I am on my phone and it autocorrects quite a bit..

    RD
    Last edited by RiverDave; 08-09-2013 at 01:07 AM.
    Patience is a Virtue

  15. #13
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    What I would pay for banning privileges right now!!

    Dave, you have put on a race YET. To date its all talk. Lets get back to how badazz you are as a promoter AFTER you have put on a race. So far you have rescue every 40ft over a 12 mile course. We'll see.

    You are going to pay out zillions, We'll see. The casino and the town will think you are a hero. We'll see.

    You are giving advice on how ton run a website, I guess with the under hand tactics you employee, and yet you have taken NONE from anybody except those that agree with your vision for YOUR race. You ignored the people that helped make this race a success, meaning BOATS!!! and listened to people like Ron Hill that NEVER once entered a boat in the race. You have no idea the number of past entrants you have pissed off with not only your underhanded thievery of the race date and location, instead of putting on you OWN race on another date and or location. WTF Dave, no imagination of your own, you can only prey on the work done by others, INCLUDING THE RACERS THEMSLEVES??
    You took a race that WE all had a word in, and you TOOK full control of the format and flipped it on its head. When I told you that you COULD NOT don that and you WOULD NOT get away with it, you banned me for life. WTF? So I was 100% right, you have now in your own words STOLEN the previous years format to go along with the STOLEN DATE and LOCATION. Again, no original ideas of your own, you had to take the ONE race WE have all year that WE had a say in, and are now denying us any word in lest we be banished? WTF!!!


    Dave, you may be the smoothest talker in the world with the sponsors, but you have the worse mannerisms with the racers I have ever ran across. Its you way or the highway. I APBA racing we have a rule book, and its pretty much written by the racers themselves, and tweeked year to year BY THE RACERS.
    This race has no real rule book, It was being written, year by year, BY US!!! You came along with you grand nd idea and proclaimed FUCK THAT! What you still have not come to realize is the number of people you said FUCK YOU, In have a better plan.
    You EXACT WORDS still on your website "A NEW RACE, A NEW STRATEGY" Where the fuck did you get the idea that WE needed a new race? You have dozens of boats lined up that were looking for a NEW race? What happened to your NEW RACE, How's it going with Rules #1 and 2???
    How did that plan work out for you Mr Race Promoter??

    So thru all this, you not only can't understand why Ross wants to kick your nut sack in, and you REALLY expect the previous entrants the run your race that you have COMPETELY locked them out of regarding the course and format, which now seems to include some needless bullshit qualifying on Friday. JUST MORE MONEY SPENT ON THE MOST EXPENSIVE RACE OF THE YEAR. Just what we all need. More expense, and time off work.

    Like Joe said, and Ben Morrone explained to Scott at our meeting, you can't raise enough money for it to matter, and think you can change the race format that took 8 years to work out. You simply are NOT a racer and you DO NOT GET IT! and I tried my best to explain that to you day one. You chose to listen to your non racing posse' and YOU BANNED ME FOR IT!
    This race and its turnout will speak volumes about YOU and you tactics.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  16. #14
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Alright KIDS, both of you...ENOUGH.... Each of you please ask yourself:
    IS WHAT I'M ABOUT TO POST ON THIS BULLSHIT THREAD GOOD, OR BAD FOR THE SPORT????
    WILL ANYTHING I SAY HERE MAKE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE?????

    ENOUGH, unless you BOTH want to get grounded for the rest of the summer.....
    BOTH OF YOU, YEAH BOTH.... GROW TF UP..... Take it away, Take it to one of obama's beer summits.. Meet somewhere private and beat each other senseless. Meet somewhere and sort it out like adults...
    The way I see it, NO ONE is ever going to win this "keyboard" battle...
    NO ONE is making ANY points towards ANY race having an increased BOAT COUNT!!!!

    Dave, call Ross and ask him what he expected to "clear" for his efforts on the ENDURO, and OFFER to pay him at least a part of that to HELP you and Scott make the 2013 ENDURO the best one yet......(AND YES, there has to be "margin" of profit, or the idea of someone else claiming the race wouldn't be so difficult to accept...)

    Ross, bite the bullet and throw all this effort into a positive direction for the sport....


    [/B]
    Ray
    Ray, ITS TOO LATE! This race THIS YEAR is too far gone to save. Ross knows it. We all know it except Dave. Nobody can save this race this year. As much as I hate to say it myself, ITS TOAST! It will be what it is, and not Dave or Ross can make it any better than it is. The number of people that have resigned themselves to just letting this one pass is astounding. Nobody has anybody to thank for that more than Dave. IF he had listened from the beginning and realized he did not just steal this race from Ross, but locked out the racers themselves, it MIGHT have been different

    If he REALLY wanted a NEW RACE, AND A NEW STRATEGY, he should have picked a NEW DATE and left OUR RACE alone!



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 08-09-2013 at 02:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95