LHCMA Boat Show BOYCOTT
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 38

Thread:
LHCMA Boat Show BOYCOTT

  1. #1
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default LHCMA Boat Show BOYCOTT

    I hope everyone here does not set one foot into their show.....
    Now that you all know, what they really stand for...
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Hmmmmm....it always bothers me when you have a reasonable idea......

    However, it would seem that doing that would mostly hurt the manufacturers and I think most of them are hurting enough in this economy.....
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

  4. #3
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Hmmmmm....it always bothers me when you have a reasonable idea......

    However, it would seem that doing that would mostly hurt the manufacturers and I think most of them are hurting enough in this economy.....
    HHHMM
    Aren't they the ones who run the LHCMA....
    The answer is YES, GERMANY...
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    8anned ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Claremont, CA
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    Now that you all know, what they really stand for...
    I haven't been paying attention. You gonna put up a reason or just hope we do what you say?

  7. #5
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    I haven't been paying attention. You gonna put up a reason or just hope we do what you say?
    Ok now that you finally admitted that you never pay attention..
    just go to the bridgewater channel thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  8. #6
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    I think a lot of the manufacturers have been mislead also by the LHCMA like the rest of the boating community. I do not support the LHCMA as it is currently being managed but also do not like the idea of boycotting which is essentially holding the businesses accountable also.

  9. #7
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    HHHMM
    Aren't they the ones who run the LHCMA....
    The answer is YES, GERMANY...

    Yeah, I get that their main support comes from the manufacturers....I'm just not convinced that they are the ones behind this Ring dealio...seems to be more from the leadership of LHCMA rather than the manufacturers......
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

  10. #8
    Senior Member thumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    2,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    HHHMM
    Aren't they the ones who run the LHCMA....
    The answer is YES, GERMANY...
    The boat manufacturers run the LHCMA?

  11. #9
    Wet
    Wet is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    4,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    Ok now that you finally admitted that you never pay attention..
    just go to the bridgewater channel thread...

    Yes mother, as you say mother.

  12. #10
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thumbs View Post
    The boat manufacturers run the LHCMA?

    Not how I understand it....it was pitched to me as the body that represents the boat manufacturers and the general boating public....now it seems like many of the manufacturers were duped (as was I) that this group was operating in the best interest of the boating community.....However, it seems to be operating in the best interest of LHCMA
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

  13. #11
    Islander Moho Trash Mblaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    Ok now that you finally admitted that you never pay attention..
    just go to the bridgewater channel thread...
    Hows about a Readers Digest 3 sentence or less synopsis...
    "You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."
    Al Capone

  14. #12
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,355

    Default

    I'll not set one foot across the "reed" line.......
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  15. #13
    Wet
    Wet is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    4,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mblaster View Post
    Hows about a Readers Digest 3 sentence synopsis...

    No kidding. 28 pages???? Sheesh

  16. #14
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mblaster View Post
    Hows about a Readers Digest 3 sentence or less synopsis...

    LHCMA wants to rent the tie off rings in the channel for overnight mooring.

    They get a cut of the profits and it seems like these funds will only help the LHCMA leadership.

    Lots of fights, liability and generally a poor plan.....
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95