aspect ratio?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
aspect ratio?

  1. #1
    Senior Member sirbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    425

    Default aspect ratio?

    what is the pix size that you should use to get pics to not show up as thumbs?

    I have tried 650 / 500 / 450 / ...?

    Thanks
    Last edited by sirbob; 03-19-2009 at 02:54 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    8anned ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Claremont, CA
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sirbob View Post
    what is the pix size that you should use to get pics to not show up as thumbs?

    I have tried 650 / 500 / 450 / ...?

    Thanks
    I think pics you load on this site are thumbs and pics hotlinked are regular....but I don't really know.

  4. #3
    21 Daytona Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Artesia, N.M.
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    use the little button up top that looks like a mountain with yellow sky
    to post your pics, shows up when you reply
    #55

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member sirbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    use the little button up top that looks like a mountain with yellow sky
    to post your pics, shows up when you reply

    huh?

  7. #5
    8anned ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Claremont, CA
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Figured it out. I opened the thumbnail, right clicked and looked at properties. I copied the url of the picture. When I replied, I clicked that yellow mountain box and it gave me a pop up where I then pasted what I had copied from properties and BAM....there it is....in your other thread.

  8. #6
    Senior Member sirbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Figured it out. I opened the thumbnail, right clicked and looked at properties. I copied the url of the picture. When I replied, I clicked that yellow mountain box and it gave me a pop up where I then pasted what I had copied from properties and BAM....there it is....in your other thread.

    wow - that sounds so simple - NOT - for an techless wonder like me -

    Thx for the help

  9. #7
    21 Daytona Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Artesia, N.M.
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    Try this http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=1618

    take the tour I think it shows how to post pics

    if it doesn't PM me I'll walk you thru it

    #55

  10. #8
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Look at step by step tutorial top of test post forum.

    Moving thread to gws, doesn't belong is spam section

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95