Admin2
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 24

Thread:
Admin2

  1. #1
    Slow Learner CornWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    909

    Default Admin2

    Why not just delete questionable/objectionable post and deal with person individually instead of moving entire thread to greywater and eventually closing the thread?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    @ The Islander OutCole'd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    I say move this thread straight to greywater right away! We don't need this kind of crap around here.
    <img src=http://www.performanceboats.com//signaturepics/sigpic640_1.gif border=0 alt= />
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Slow Learner CornWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OutCole'd View Post
    I say move this thread straight to greywater right away! We don't need this kind of crap around here.
    That's it!!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    @ The Islander OutCole'd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornWater View Post
    That's it!!!!
    No, That's it. I'm ready to put you on a seven day vacation if you keep it up!
    <img src=http://www.performanceboats.com//signaturepics/sigpic640_1.gif border=0 alt= />
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Before this thread gets moved or deleted I thought I'd make a correction to that next to last post.

    The murder case in San Diego with the swinging parents had nothing to do with Polly Klaus. It was Daniel VanDamm and the neighbor was David Westerfield with the motor-home. Just wanted to correct the mis-print.

    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Senior Member sdpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    Before this thread gets moved or deleted I thought I'd make a correction to that next to last post.

    The murder case in San Diego with the swinging parents had nothing to do with Polly Klaus. It was Daniel VanDamm and the neighbor was David Westerfield with the motor-home. Just wanted to correct the mis-print.

    Sleeper CP

    I was thinking the same thing Jon. Her body was found what a mile or two from your place? Very sad deal. Still think about it and always look at the place she was found when I go that way home.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdpm View Post
    I was thinking the same thing Jon. Her body was found what a mile or two from your place? Very sad deal. Still think about it and always look at the place she was found when I go that way home.

    Yeah Neil,

    Where she was found I drove by everyday to the old house in Dehesa Valley. The day she was found I was running a tractor at the office and looked across the valley and saw 4 helio's flying around. I called down the the front office and they told me what had happened.

    If I re-call correctly the Polly Klaus crime was just a crime of opportunity by that freak who should never have been out of jail.

    S CP

    " Liberalism is a Mental Disorder "

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member RiverDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad CA
    Posts
    1,843

    Unhappy

    I just read it, and all I can say is WOW! LOL

    Gotta be honest, I'm pretty sure I'd be banned if I went on some tirade like that.. Not quite sure what the hold up is here?

    I agree though, should've deleted the post and dealt with it individually. Hell if my post is considered to be an attack of some sort as well delete it too.. I don't care.

    I was just simply saying it's hard to call a plea bargain "noble" in any context.

    RD
    Patience is a Virtue
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    engorged member barrymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego - Lake Martinez
    Posts
    1,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDave View Post
    I just read it, and all I can say is WOW! LOL

    Gotta be honest, I'm pretty sure I'd be banned if I went on some tirade like that.. Not quite sure what the hold up is here?

    I agree though, should've deleted the post and dealt with it individually. Hell if my post is considered to be an attack of some sort as well delete it too.. I don't care.

    I was just simply saying it's hard to call a plea bargain "noble" in any context.

    RD

    You know he's gonna reply to this and call you all kinds of names again. Kinda like when we were in 3 grade only now we say **** like it's just another word...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Dam!! You pissed him off!!

    Hard to tell how Jordy REALLY feels about you though??
    Not since Brett has Jordy unleashed such fury!
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    8anned ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Claremont, CA
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barrymac View Post
    You know he's gonna reply to this and call you all kinds of names again. Kinda like when we were in 3 grade only now we say **** like it's just another word...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    8anned ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Claremont, CA
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDave View Post
    I just read it, and all I can say is WOW! LOL
    I don't think he likes you very much.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    8anned ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Claremont, CA
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Gotta hand it to Admin2 for being up at 1:45am to lock that thread. I was sound asleep for four hours by that time.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    Senior Member UltraBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ & Lower River
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Gotta hand it to Admin2 for being up at 1:45am to lock that thread. I was sound asleep for four hours by that time.
    ditto. I'm just a little bummed that I missed it...
    The poster formerly known as PoonToonBabe and AvengerBabe
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95