Everyone hates RR
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
Everyone hates RR

  1. #1
    RIVER RATZ KEN TUFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default Everyone hates RR

    Since everyone is PICKING on the fastest guy out there, let's hear from all the idiots stupid enuff to line up with him and his clique.

    I'll start. Me and river submarine in the tunnel pontoon. I will grant you a temporary pass to bitch slap me in the pontoon. Got a hot mix of 20/1 with your name.... Pizza hut vouchers will be waiting on the shore. You can smell the prize from Anza
    Last edited by KEN TUFF; 08-09-2009 at 12:49 AM.
    I OWN the river

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Filucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Yep thats it.

  4. #3
    Senior Member moneysucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Descanso, California, United States
    Posts
    2,225

    Default

    Seriously?? It is almost time for the CP regata. and I am sure the shit talking will begin as soon as everyone is out of the garages and into work and back on the computers. I don't think that this thread is completely necessary. I Hope that RR lets the boat do the talking and save the talking for after the weekend.

    Cy
    Vinyl Graphics, Magnetic signs, Reg #s, Boat names, Banners, Boat decals, Etc. Please contact me Via facebook or e-mail [email protected].

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KEN TUFF View Post
    Since everyone is PICKING on the fastest guy out there, let's hear from all the idiots stupid enuff to line up with him and his clique.

    I'll start. Me and river submarine in the tunnel pontoon. I will grant you a temporary pass to bitch slap me in the pontoon. Got a hot mix of 20/1 with your name.... Pizza hut vouchers will be waiting on the shore. You can smell the prize from Anza

    Hey Ken. I appreciate you starting this thread to take the heat off the 'CP Regatta' thread.

    One problem with the prize, though. I can't eat Tomato Paste. It gives me indigestion worse than reading your posts. Since I am on Heparin shots and Koumadin(blood thinners) to thin my blood, indigestion might start a bleed that medical science couldn't control which could end badly for me, and thus, for my many fans and admirers.

    Sorry. I'll pass, so you win by default. I'll even state for the record that "Ken Tuff faded RiverRacer". There. That wasn't so hard to say. LOl.

    RR
    Last edited by RiverRacer; 08-09-2009 at 06:54 PM.

  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filucky View Post
    Yep thats it.
    Dallas!!! Still 'SOUR GRAPES' because your Credit Card was 'NO GOOD" and I put you on my Ebay 'EXCLUDED BIDDERS' list?

    Too bad. Say Hi to Lake Granbury for me next time you and your 'SMOG PUMP' are out there putting around.

    RR
    Last edited by RiverRacer; 08-10-2009 at 10:41 AM.

  8. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moneysucker View Post
    Seriously?? It is almost time for the CP regata. and I am sure the shit talking will begin as soon as everyone is out of the garages and into work and back on the computers. I don't think that this thread is completely necessary. I Hope that RR lets the boat do the talking and save the talking for after the weekend.

    Cy
    Hi Cy. Are you coming out to the Regatta next weekend??

    RR

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KEN TUFF View Post
    let's hear from all the idiots stupid enuff to line up with him and his clique.
    Me with a 'CLIQUE'!!!!!!!!!!!

    Now, that WOULD be a news flash!

    RR

  10. #8
    Senior Member Filucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRacer View Post
    Darrell!!! Still 'SOUR GRAPES' because your Credit Card was 'NO GOOD" and I put you on my Ebay 'EXCLUDED BIDDERS' list?

    Too bad. Say Hi to Lake Granbury for me next time you and your 'SMOG PUMP' are out there putting around.

    RR

    Who's Darrell? Nice try to make me look bad, but i think that everyone on this forum (and others) knows that everything you post is BS... Besides we both know who i by my Ford stuff from and it isn't you.

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Anza Valley, Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filucky View Post
    Who's Darrell? Nice try to make me look bad, but i think that everyone on this forum (and others) knows that everything you post is BS... Besides we both know who i by my Ford stuff from and it isn't you.

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filucky View Post
    Who's Darrell? Nice try to make me look bad, but i think that everyone on this forum (and others) knows that everything you post is BS... Besides we both know who i by my Ford stuff from and it isn't you.
    Right Dallas. I have your receipt hanging on the wall in the office under "Don't Sell" so everyone knows you're an excommunicated buyer.

    Good riddence to your type of 'Business'. I don't need customers that can't pay for items they buy.

    RR
    Last edited by RiverRacer; 08-10-2009 at 10:41 AM.

  13. #11
    Senior Member Filucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Well agian, my name isnt Darrell and i've never tryed to buy something i couldn't pay for. Your an idiot and You trying to slander my character is a joke, everyone knows your mental and completely full of shit. Have a nice day.

  14. #12
    The Man cordog009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filucky View Post
    Well agian, my name isnt Darrell and i've never tryed to buy something i couldn't pay for. Your an idiot and You trying to slander my character is a joke, everyone knows your mental and completely full of shit. Have a nice day.
    I'll vouch for "Darrell"..Dallas bought some parts from me and the deal went as smooth as could be.


    1984 Youngblood TX-19 SOLD

  15. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cordog009 View Post
    I'll vouch for "Darrell"..Dallas bought some parts from me and the deal went as smooth as could be.
    I'm not going to post his full name and address. I'll post his first and last name initials + 2 letters(and edit in the first name if need be as it's been 2 years or so). He is from your area.

    Tried to pay with 2 bad cards, and then tried to say it was MY fault. Glad your buisness with him went smoothly. He tried to defraud me. That doesn't get it.

    Right off the top of my head, his last name would be L*****T.

    RR

  16. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRacer View Post
    I'm not going to post his full name and address. I'll post his first and last name initials + 2 letters(and edit in the first name if need be as it's been 2 years or so). He is from your area.

    Tried to pay with 2 bad cards, and then tried to say it was MY fault. Glad your buisness with him went smoothly. He tried to defraud me. That doesn't get it.

    Right off the top of my head, his last name would be L*****T.

    RR

    Thanks, Cordog009.

    His name is Dallas. Last name L*****T.

    Story for the bad feelings above.

    RR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95