Its Rivertrash
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
Its Rivertrash

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default Its Rivertrash

    Just wanted to say hello! Hope you all have a fun, safe Halloween!

    Take care. I'll be taking my gun loving, violent, black smoke bellowing, animal killing, train horn blasting, spare change throwing, right wing rhetoric shouting, planet earth hating, carbon producing, self hating racist, fuel wasting, anti gay and lesbo, war mongering, Rex marine bashing, capitalist agenda propagandist, stimulus apposing, non Acorn supporting, dumbandyoung point of views somewhere else now!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member shintoooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    Lol!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default


    Ultra is going to have a field day when he sees me posting here.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Brutally Honest 2 Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dago
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

    Ultra is going to have a field day when he sees me posting here.
    I'm sure the Liberal Network is calling him right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by little rowe boat View Post
    I don't think you are brutally honest, just brutally uninformed or stupid.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Disturbed View Post
    I'm sure the Liberal Network is calling him right now!
    I'm sure he loading Admin's and Rexone's Pm box with tattle tales!

    Or he's probably out driving his Civic.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    professional slacker 909punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    3 blocks from the ocean
    Posts
    884

    Default

    How can you be against Lesbos?
    "Aint no goverment cheese on this here plate"
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Senior Member HPBoats83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Why?

    Seriously, you're joining the ranks of Grads and the edited... You broke the rules and were banned... Why come back with fake names, only to be banned again? I've never understood the point in that. I was "permanently" banned from RDick's and I'll never post there again, even though the "permanent" ban was lifted going on almost a year ago. It's the internet... Greggie is going on 80+ names... edited has to be getting close to half of that, even though (IP address matches aside ) he's never used a fake name...

    If you can't play by the rules, you're banned from a site, why give them the satisfaction of trying to come back on???
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Why?

    Seriously, you're joining the ranks of Grads and the edited... You broke the rules and were banned... Why come back with fake names, only to be banned again? I've never understood the point in that. I was "permanently" banned from RDick's and I'll never post there again, even though the "permanent" ban was lifted going on almost a year ago. It's the internet... Greggie is going on 80+ names... edited has to be getting close to half of that, even though (IP address matches aside ) he's never used a fake name...

    If you can't play by the rules, you're banned from a site, why give them the satisfaction of trying to come back on???

    Oh go cry a river Jordy.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Oh go cry a river Jordy.
    Not crying in any way, shape, or form, Young and Dumb... Just trying to help your dignity... or what you might have of it.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Not crying in any way, shape, or form, Young and Dumb... Just trying to help your dignity... or what you might have of it.

    Oh there we go with name calling. Calling RD a dick and shit.

    Your a faggot.

    ...Just kidding, felt like I should join in on the name calling
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Oh there we go with name calling. Calling RD a dick and shit.

    Your a faggot.
    I have a feeling that you're not even bright enough to see the irony in all of this. I'll bold up the ironic parts for you junior...

    At least Grads tries to be somewhat sneaky in his pathetic cries for attention... You start a thread announcing your banned prescence with your new fake name, which will be banned shortly... Interesting. I know you're used to being the spoiled little rich kid, but there are times when you really should keep your mouth shut.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    Administrator Admin2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    152

    Default

    some people just do not get it I guess
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95