Contradictions popping up on here
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
Contradictions popping up on here

  1. #1
    Stirrin' it up! PropCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional
    Posts
    210

    Default Contradictions popping up on here

    I normally enjoy the normal banter in here and enjoy posting things in jest to have some fun, but it seems there is some contradictions happening that don't seem cool. Regardless of a mod doing a good job, a job I would never want due to the time it requires, fairness should always be followed. But there are a couple of things that bring a feeling of HB carrying over to here.

    First off, I posted the following in the Hot Boat vs Performance Boats thread, and of course there was no response given to it.

    "I have to laugh how the rules do not apply equally across the board. At least they appear not to.

    This thread has been purposely left in the Open Water forum and not moved to Gray Water, even after the original question has been answered. Any other thread would have been moved along time ago. But because it creates controversy and brings compliments to mods, it stays? Makes ya wonder..."


    Instead of the thread being moved, it stayed in Open Water and was locked. What purpose does it serve staying in OW other than getting others to turn against Grads and/or compliment Rex? I am not agreeing with what Grads did, but creating a gang mentality against one person is wrong.

    This was posted by Rex also in that thread, referring to John. and Hrd2hndl:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    To my knowledge they are in no danger of being banned for anything. In fairness, they will be treated based on their own forum behaviors. While John. and I certainly had a disagreement on the Grads issue a couple days ago in the posting of private messages thread he started, there is nothing there out of line as far as the forum in concerned. He's entitled to not respect me if he chooses, as I am entitled conversely to tell him what I think about it. Which I did..
    Well, if that is the basis for how you treat ALL members, then why did you ban Mrs Daytona? I read your stated reason, based on activities that occurred on Hot Boat, but this is supposed to be different from Hot Boat.
    Performance Boats is supposed to be a different standard than Hot Boat. But you refer back to Hot Boat when making your decision to ban someone that has not done anything wrong or violated any rules.

    It doesnt matter if you are married to someone or not, you cannot control the actions of another. I imagine there are alot of people on this forum that have stories of their spouses doing things that are embarrassing or not what they agree with. Should the spouse have to suffer for that? I don't think so.
    Plus the cuzzi cam is shut off now!...

    I know this will probably rub you the wrong way Mike, but I think you need to rethink some things. I commend you on taking on the responsibilities of a mod and I agree with you 98% of the time, but lets keep this site on a level above the other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBI View Post
    Why would anyone waste their time chopping something just to try and get a few laughs?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Who fucking cares??? Seriously, the guy was a tool who went out of his way to get whatever attention he could and now he's gone. Goodbye and good riddence, now get the fuck over it...

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Senior Member Baja Big Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Holy shit...thats kissing ass with teeth!!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Slum Lord Ziggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oceanside Ca./Lake Havasu City AZ.
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    I could upholster a seat with that piece of leather
    I love my wife, my wife loves me! What a great world!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Senior Member Baja Big Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Who fucking cares??? Seriously, the guy was a tool who went out of his way to get whatever attention he could and now he's gone. Goodbye and good riddence, now get the fuck over it...

    Im stealing that fricken picture...thats a classic
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Stirrin' it up! PropCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Who fucking cares??? Seriously, the guy was a tool who went out of his way to get whatever attention he could and now he's gone. Goodbye and good riddence, now get the fuck over it...

    Your reading comprehension is so bad it's pathetic. Can't you ever realize some threads are not about him being banned? No where is this a question about him being banned. You need to get over your obsession with him. I also challenge you to try to get your point across without cussing. Or do you need to say fuck to sound more important?
    Quote Originally Posted by TBI View Post
    Why would anyone waste their time chopping something just to try and get a few laughs?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropCop View Post
    Your reading comprehension is so bad it's pathetic. Can't you ever realize some threads are not about him being banned? No where is this a question about him being banned. You need to get over your obsession with him. I also challenge you to try to get your point across without cussing. Or do you need to say fuck to sound more important?
    Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck...

    Do you fucking not pay fucking attention to what you fucking post up on this fucking board??? It's all about Greggie, and Mrs. Daytona... it's called reading between the fucking lines fucktard.

    How's that?

    This whole topic is so played out that anyone who brings it up should just be FUCKING banned right away. What the fuck do you thnk about that????
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member Baja Big Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropCop View Post
    Your reading comprehension is so bad it's pathetic. Can't you ever realize some threads are not about him being banned? No where is this a question about him being banned. You need to get over your obsession with him. I also challenge you to try to get your point across without cussing. Or do you need to say fuck to sound more important?
    YIKES


    BNAG!!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10

    Default

    wow, this place was a serious bore fest until tonight.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Stirrin' it up! PropCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck...

    Do you fucking not pay fucking attention to what you fucking post up on this fucking board??? It's all about Greggie, and Mrs. Daytona... it's called reading between the fucking lines fucktard.

    How's that?

    This whole topic is so played out that anyone who brings it up should just be FUCKING banned right away. What the fuck do you thnk about that????
    Just shows what a dumbass you really are, because it has nothing to do with Greg, but it does have to do with her. Since none of your posts provide any positive input, why dont they ban you too?
    Quote Originally Posted by TBI View Post
    Why would anyone waste their time chopping something just to try and get a few laughs?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropCop View Post
    Well, if that is the basis for how you treat ALL members, then why did you ban Mrs Daytona? I read your stated reason, based on activities that occurred on Hot Boat, but this is supposed to be different from Hot Boat.
    Now who's reading comprehension is lacking??? This whole deal is so far played out and the Monday morning quarterbacking has gone beyond the point of being stupid.

    I already feel dumber for even having responded to this thread. Next time I'll just follow my instincts and ignore it because it's not worth the wear and tear on my keyboard.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropCop View Post
    Just shows what a dumbass you really are, because it has nothing to do with Greg, but it does have to do with her. Since none of your posts provide any positive input, why dont they ban you too?
    Read your post... you mention him being banned in it... Dude, I really hope this is some kind of internet act... seriously, you've got me convinced...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10

    Default

    dude, I wonder if Jordy is posting cause he is trying to get his post count up to make his dick seem bigger. He really has nothing insitefull to say.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    Stirrin' it up! PropCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I already feel dumber for even having responded to this thread. Next time I'll just follow my instincts and ignore it because it's not worth the wear and tear on my keyboard.
    Finally a post that makes sense.

    Now back to a response from someone that would have valuable input.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBI View Post
    Why would anyone waste their time chopping something just to try and get a few laughs?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95