How 'bout them Boy Scouts?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 71

Thread:
How 'bout them Boy Scouts?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default How 'bout them Boy Scouts?

    Recent 18 million settlement for being molested by the the old scout master in Oregon. Appears that the Scouts is second only to the Catholic Church for institutionalized child molestation. I guess if you flunk out of priest school you can become a scout master. Boy Scouts of America is not a liberal leaning organization so you can't blame liberals for the perversion. Is no institution honorable anymore ?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    I have been involved with Boy Scouts for many years. All three of my sons are Eagle Scouts of which I'm quite pleased to announce. They have been on hundreds of outings building character, skills and leadership qualities which benefit them today. All three have since served as scout leaders themselves, two of which continue to serve as scout leaders today. I have known hundreds, if not thousands of boy scout leaders in my life from my time as a scout in my youth to the present time - none of which have even had the hint of impropriety.

    You Zombie, will be a perfect liberal news writer! Take one bad apple out of literally millions - be it Boy Scouts, Catholic Church or any other organization and judge the entire organization by the bad apples. Give CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC a call quick while you are cherry-picking the minuscule percentages to defame an entire organization that has done so very much good over decades of service. Keith Olbermann has outstayed his welcome just about everywhere so you could be a shoe-in!

    You disappoint on so many levels!
    Last edited by The Doctor; 04-24-2010 at 12:59 PM.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  4. #3
    Senior Member Sleek Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hooper Utah
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Hey Zombie. I've stayed out of your B/S but maybe you need to look at the good things that goes with the Boy Scouts and all the great life tought lessons that are instilled in the youth through the BSA. everything in life has a bad egg here and there.
    Last edited by Sleek Freak; 04-24-2010 at 03:08 PM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member 500BBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CIUDAD MEXICO NORTE
    Posts
    6,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Recent 18 million settlement for being molested by the the old scout master in Oregon. Appears that the Scouts is second only to the Catholic Church for institutionalized child molestation. I guess if you flunk out of priest school you can become a scout master. Boy Scouts of America is not a liberal leaning organization so you can't blame liberals for the perversion. Is no institution honorable anymore ?
    It's difficult at best to keep an institution honorable with the likes of you and your leftist brethren here.

    You, of course are a drooling imbecile and ignore the fact that the Boy Scouts have been under assault by the left for quite some time, multiple lawsuits, cities sued to force the Boy Scouts out of any municipal building or area, constant harassment.

    I'm sure an idiot such as yourself has no idea why.


    The ACLU doesn't like the fact the Boy Scouts think it unwise to send young boys into the woods with faggots in charge of them. How shocking an organization that has done more good for young men since it's inception than possibly any other organization doesn't believe queers should be alone with young boys in the woods and you left wing scum sue them for it.

    Be a man, as much of one that you could pretend to be, and accept your responsibility for the rape of young innocent boys, filthy liberal scum.
    "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though" President Barack Obama.

    Liberals just chose to ignore relevant information about the world they live in, and then call themselves sophisticated for having chosen to be more stupid than God made them.

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleek Freak View Post
    Hey Zombie. I've stayed out of your B/S but maybe you need to look at the good things that goes with the Boy Scouts and all the great life tought lessons that are instilled in the youth through the BSA. everything in life has a bad egg here and there.

    "Bad egg here and there"??? molestation cases are all to common in the Scouts. For years they have had these problems. According to the story about this latest lawsuit, from from 1984 -1992 the Scouts were sued 60 times. They paid out 16 million dollars in damages. No telling how many cases went unreported or were paid off under the table.

  8. #6
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    15,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    "Bad egg here and there"??? molestation cases are all to common in the Scouts. For years they have had these problems. According to the story about this latest lawsuit, from from 1984 -1992 the Scouts were sued 60 times. They paid out 16 million dollars in damages. No telling how many cases went unreported or were paid off under the table.
    If I believed you could actually procreate, I would suggest keeping your offspring out of the organization. It doesn't sound like it's for you. It's been awesome for my family however. You are easily the rustiest tool in the bottom of the box.
    The best things in life aren't things!

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Way To go 500BBC ! I knew some one or two conservatives here would step up and blame the liberals!!

    It appears the the reason the Scouts do not want "Queers" involved in scouting is that the Pedophiles already there do not want the competiton.

  10. #8
    Senior Member Sleek Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hooper Utah
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Zombie maybe your just pissed because the scouts wont let losers like you in.

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    If I believed you could actually procreate, I would suggest keeping your offspring out of the organization. It doesn't sound like it's for you. It's been awesome for my family however. You are easily the rustiest tool in the bottom of the box.

    Do not worry Doc neither I nor my son would get anywhere near a Boy Scout Jam- bo- ree. The jamming part is wierd. I'm sure you had fun in scouting not all are pedophiles.

  12. #10
    "The" masheenist wsuwrhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Living in Alta Loma, working in Upland
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    You and that 26 POS, two peas in a pod.

    At least the 26th POS has the green beans to identify himself in a public setting, you however wouldn't let your "true" identity in the public realm.

    I doubt you would have so much to say if people "knew" who you were.

    Keep yappin

    Brian
    Last edited by wsuwrhr; 04-24-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    SB Products:Inspiring metal to change shape, one chip at a time.
    Good labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't good.
    The United States, the new and improved Roman Empire.
    Buy American made goods whenever you can, the job you save may be your own.


  13. #11
    Senior Member wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the garage working on the boat in Utah, United States
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Recent 18 million settlement for being molested by the the old scout master in Oregon. Appears that the Scouts is second only to the Catholic Church for institutionalized child molestation. I guess if you flunk out of priest school you can become a scout master. Boy Scouts of America is not a liberal leaning organization so you can't blame liberals for the perversion. Is no institution honorable anymore ?
    There's is an institution that has a much higher rate of sexual predator antics than both the Catholic church and the Boy Scouts combined...The unfortunate thing is that you and I are paying into it!!!!! And those who are accused are actually paid to hang out. it called our educational system!!!!! Do you really know how many teacher are accused of sexual misconduct every year????
    You only hear of the extremes like when a female teacher has contact with a student. There are many, many more that aren't reported. The media doesn't report many of them because the teachers unions keep them quite.

  14. #12
    "The" masheenist wsuwrhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Living in Alta Loma, working in Upland
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    In my HS senior year, late 80's, there were two separate teachers banging students, one male teacher and one female teacher. Seemed consensual to me. Not really in the open, but not behind closed doors either.

    I remember one instance, while on a date, of seeing the male teacher on a "date", I guess, with the female student at "the" popular place to be back in the day. We didn't make contact and minded our own business.

    It didn't seem to be a secret and many students talked about it, like nothing out of the ordinary.

    To this day I can't believe nothing ever came of it, maybe people weren't in everyone's business as they are today I guess.

    I don't know if you would call that criminal perse, since were 17-18 at the time, but a late 30's to 40's teacher shouldn't be sexual with someone that age IMO.

    Always baffled me.

    Was it right? DamnifIknow. But I can agree it does happen.

    There weren't anyhotrod teachers that I remember off the top of my head, but in the same situation, don't know if I would say no.

    Brian

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    There's is an institution that has a much higher rate of sexual predator antics than both the Catholic church and the Boy Scouts combined...The unfortunate thing is that you and I are paying into it!!!!! And those who are accused are actually paid to hang out. it called our educational system!!!!! Do you really know how many teacher are accused of sexual misconduct every year????
    You only hear of the extremes like when a female teacher has contact with a student. There are many, many more that aren't reported. The media doesn't report many of them because the teachers unions keep them quite.
    Last edited by wsuwrhr; 04-24-2010 at 05:06 PM.
    SB Products:Inspiring metal to change shape, one chip at a time.
    Good labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't good.
    The United States, the new and improved Roman Empire.
    Buy American made goods whenever you can, the job you save may be your own.


  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleek Freak View Post
    Zombie maybe your just pissed because the scouts wont let losers like you in.
    No, I never wanted to be a Boy Scout or an Altar Boy. Both too candy ass for me. I was more of a juvenile delinquent ...thank god!

  16. #14
    "The" masheenist wsuwrhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Living in Alta Loma, working in Upland
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    No, I never wanted to be a Boy Scout or an Altar Boy. Both too candy ass for me. I was more of a juvenile delinquent ...thank god!
    surprising.....hardly.

    Starting to understand why you seem to be a model jackoff.
    SB Products:Inspiring metal to change shape, one chip at a time.
    Good labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't good.
    The United States, the new and improved Roman Empire.
    Buy American made goods whenever you can, the job you save may be your own.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95