For ZOMBIE.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 27

Thread:
For ZOMBIE.

  1. #1
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    So? Besides that You tube video being a cut and past deal probably made up by some fanatic Christians. Is being a Muslim some kind of illegal act??? I don't get it?
    I do not care what he or anyone else's religious beliefs are. I belong to no religion, maybe that's why I could care less.

  4. #3
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    So? Besides that You tube video being a cut and past deal probably made up by some fanatic Christians. Is being a Muslim some kind of illegal act??? I don't get it?
    I do not care what he or anyone else's religious beliefs are. I belong to no religion, maybe that's why I could care less.
    Is there anything in AMERICA you care about?
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    So? Besides that You tube video being a cut and past deal probably made up by some fanatic Christians. Is being a Muslim some kind of illegal act??? I don't get it?
    I do not care what he or anyone else's religious beliefs are. I belong to no religion, maybe that's why I could care less.
    Probably why your moral standing is so low. You claim not to be aliberal but you keep defending them and thier ideals. Kind of like saying your not a murderer meanwhile you stand around and cheer people on to committ murder. Makes you just as guilty.

  7. #5
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFORCE View Post
    Is there anything in AMERICA you care about?
    Sure. Collecting his government,taxed payed, paycheck. He's probably another one of those gov. employees we could do without. Notice he spends more time durring the work day on the internet rather than working. And before you try to say the same to us Zombie remember most here run thier own business's and have that right. It looks to me we are paying you for very little production. Zombie's just another example why we have to keep paying more in taxes to keep useless gov. employees around.

  8. #6
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Sure. Collecting his government,taxed payed, paycheck. He's probably another one of those gov. employees we could do without. Notice he spends more time durring the work day on the internet rather than working. And before you try to say the same to us Zombie remember most here run thier own business's and have that right. It looks to me we are paying you for very little production. Zombie's just another example why we have to keep paying more in taxes to keep useless gov. employees around.
    Don't pick on the POOR ZOMBIE. He can't help himself. My guess is he never had a Father to teach him the proper things in life.
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Sure. Collecting his government,taxed payed, paycheck. He's probably another one of those gov. employees we could do without. Notice he spends more time durring the work day on the internet rather than working. And before you try to say the same to us Zombie remember most here run thier own business's and have that right. It looks to me we are paying you for very little production. Zombie's just another example why we have to keep paying more in taxes to keep useless gov. employees around.

    LOL, Marvin, Kind of like working in daddys business as the useless son of the owner huh? You should know that role well ... Daddy can't even fire you because mommy wouldn't let him.
    Last edited by zombie; 04-25-2010 at 02:17 PM.

  10. #8
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    LOL, Marvin, Kind of like working in daddys business as the useless son of the owner huh? You should know that role well ... Daddy can't even fire you because mommy wouldn't let him.
    Now that's funny

    I can hear his mom yelling MARVIN, MARVIN GET TO WORK MARVIN lol
    Last edited by Ultra26 # 1; 04-25-2010 at 02:52 PM.

  11. #9
    Canatard
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,341

    Default

    Why are Christians so threatened by Muslims? Are they worried they might have selected the incorrect religion?

    I love the way you guys are painting Zombie as a non-Muslim hater.

    You might just as well throw in that he is an "anti-war bastard", as well.

    Christians have done some pretty bad shit over the years and yet we don't paint all Christians with the criminal brush. Maybe some bad ass Muslims are just that... bad ass Muslims. Arrest them. Kill them. Protect yourself from them. ... but to try to extinct all Muslims as a religion is genocide. It's the position of radicals. ... it's the very thing you're fighting against.

  12. #10
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    16,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    Why are Christians so threatened by Muslims? Are they worried they might have selected the incorrect religion?

    I love the way you guys are painting Zombie as a non-Muslim hater.

    You might just as well throw in that he is an "anti-war bastard", as well.

    Christians have done some pretty bad shit over the years and yet we don't paint all Christians with the criminal brush. Maybe some bad ass Muslims are just that... bad ass Muslims. Arrest them. Kill them. Protect yourself from them. ... but to try to extinct all Muslims as a religion is genocide. It's the position of radicals. ... it's the very thing you're fighting against.
    I don't think the threat is limited to Christians.
    In this day and age, at least, I don't think the Christian religion is out to exterminate all others.
    I understand that not all muslims ACT on genocide, but I believe all are called on to, at the least, not hinder or condemn it?
    Last edited by thatguy; 04-25-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Tommy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexone View Post
    Tommy please remove all Jimsplace quotes from your sig and don't put more back. He doesn't like it and it is against the rules. Thank you.
    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  13. #11
    E-7 Sheepdog (ret) SmokinLowriderSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newton Ks.
    Posts
    6,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFORCE View Post
    Is there anything in AMERICA you care about?
    Nothing he'll post publicly about here.

    Standard troll.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken

    OBAMA: Some people deserve this.
    The rest of us are being dragged along kicking and screaming.

  14. #12
    E-7 Sheepdog (ret) SmokinLowriderSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newton Ks.
    Posts
    6,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Now that's funny

    I can hear his mom yelling MARVIN, MARVIN GET TO WORK MARVIN lol
    More wisdom from Drive-by.


    Ok, ok, "more drivel".
    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken

    OBAMA: Some people deserve this.
    The rest of us are being dragged along kicking and screaming.

  15. #13
    SR
    SR is offline
    Cajun Member SR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Laf. Louisiana
    Posts
    1,436

    Default zombie

    I bet that douche bag rocks the comb-over just to cover the ole coat hanger scars.........

  16. #14
    "The" masheenist wsuwrhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Living in Alta Loma, working in Upland
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I bet that douche bag rocks the comb-over just to cover the ole coat hanger scars.........
    damn.

    Epic fail then?
    SB Products:Inspiring metal to change shape, one chip at a time.
    Good labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't good.
    The United States, the new and improved Roman Empire.
    Buy American made goods whenever you can, the job you save may be your own.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95