Jordy Jordy Jordy....
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Jordy Jordy Jordy....

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    120

    Default Jordy Jordy Jordy....

    It's my turn to post PM's......

    Sent by me a few minutes ago.

    Originally Posted by Boatsnblondes
    I'll say this again. This BS between us has to stop bro. We can't do this all over each site. I don't understand why you can not just end this BS between us. Why do you have to hold on so hard to hating me? Look, neither of us is perfect, but at least can't we find a level of civility to one another? Not a lot to ask, we don't have to like each other, buy each other a beer, but it wouldn't hurt a thing to at least get along online. Not like we will ever meet...I'm tossing out an olive branch here bro, take it, lets get on with our lives..they are short enough as it is, right???


    And, Jordy's reply.....



    Are you serious right now??? You start all kinds of shit and then want to go this route??? I don't respond on any of your bullshit over on RD's so you step it up and keep bringing my name into it, then you end up looking like the retard that you are, threaten to tell on me, and now you want to make nice???

    I said it before, and I'll say it again... fuck off psycho boy.



    Not like I didn't try. BTW, Jordy, here is your second post of the string, I was not even awake when you posted this up this AM, so really, who is starting all kinds of shit?


    Not really... Just the local psycho lashing out with many of his personalities yet again.


    So there ya have it. Jordy blames the rest of the world. But, I am leaving this door open. I did not come back to the boards for this stuff. I came back because I LIKE being here, and enjoy the back and forth banter that goes on. All I ask is that Jordy and I get along on at least a level that does not end up like this every time. It's not a lot to ask. I have enough going on in my life with my MIL, this type of stuff is NOT why I am here. I am sincere about this guys....Jordy, I am calling you out on this one. Lets end this BS between us, and just be cordial to one another, nothing more, just cordial enough to co-exist on these boards. Mike doesn't need this, neither does Dave, what do you say????
    __________________
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Song Uncle Remus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    78

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatsnblondes View Post
    . fuck off psycho boy.

    ...................
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    407

    Default

    wow. you really are dense, huh? Rex's warning wasn't clear enough?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Brett, seriously, I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't know Jordy, never met him. Never met you either. But, man, you have got to knock this crap off, over here and over at RDP. It's insane. Just because you make a post, it doesn't make it yours. If you want to talk "in private" with other members, use the PM or email system. You really go out of your way to respond to any post he makes. I mean really go out of your way. You made a thread about something, who knows what, and the talk turned to movies starring Harrison Ford. Jordy responded about a role that Ford had played in those movies and you came on and blasted him for responding on "your thread." Dude, you just look for trouble. You absolutely do. Now this thread? What's the point? You're getting out of hand.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    HM
    HM is offline
    ****** HM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatsnblondes View Post

    I said it before, and I'll say it again... fuck off psycho boy.

    That phrase is trademarked and not to be used without authorization from HM Inc.

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HM View Post
    That phrase is trademarked and not to be used without authorization from HM Inc.

    Frank, I need to talk to you.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Song Uncle Remus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockwaveBobSquarePants View Post
    Brett, seriously, I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't know Jordy, never met him. Never met you either. But, man, you have got to knock this crap off, over here and over at RDP. It's insane. Just because you make a post, it doesn't make it yours. If you want to talk "in private" with other members, use the PM or email system. You really go out of your way to respond to any post he makes. I mean really go out of your way. You made a thread about something, who knows what, and the talk turned to movies starring Harrison Ford. Jordy responded about a role that Ford had played in those movies and you came on and blasted him for responding on "your thread." Dude, you just look for trouble. You absolutely do. Now this thread? What's the point? You're getting out of hand.

    Im warning you squarepants,.....stop hating...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Jackwagon Patrolman Rexone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    11,644
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatsnblondes View Post
    It's my turn to post PM's......

    Sent by me a few minutes ago.

    Originally Posted by Boatsnblondes
    I'll say this again. This BS between us has to stop bro. We can't do this all over each site. I don't understand why you can not just end this BS between us. Why do you have to hold on so hard to hating me? Look, neither of us is perfect, but at least can't we find a level of civility to one another? Not a lot to ask, we don't have to like each other, buy each other a beer, but it wouldn't hurt a thing to at least get along online. Not like we will ever meet...I'm tossing out an olive branch here bro, take it, lets get on with our lives..they are short enough as it is, right???


    And, Jordy's reply.....



    Are you serious right now??? You start all kinds of shit and then want to go this route??? I don't respond on any of your bullshit over on RD's so you step it up and keep bringing my name into it, then you end up looking like the retard that you are, threaten to tell on me, and now you want to make nice???

    I said it before, and I'll say it again... fuck off psycho boy.



    Not like I didn't try. BTW, Jordy, here is your second post of the string, I was not even awake when you posted this up this AM, so really, who is starting all kinds of shit?


    Not really... Just the local psycho lashing out with many of his personalities yet again.


    So there ya have it. Jordy blames the rest of the world. But, I am leaving this door open. I did not come back to the boards for this stuff. I came back because I LIKE being here, and enjoy the back and forth banter that goes on. All I ask is that Jordy and I get along on at least a level that does not end up like this every time. It's not a lot to ask. I have enough going on in my life with my MIL, this type of stuff is NOT why I am here. I am sincere about this guys....Jordy, I am calling you out on this one. Lets end this BS between us, and just be cordial to one another, nothing more, just cordial enough to co-exist on these boards. Mike doesn't need this, neither does Dave, what do you say????
    __________________

    Brett I do not know how to be clearer than the other thread. PB does not want this spill over drama here. Take it elsewhere. Last warning.

    I simply do not have time to babysit anyone here. Either let it drop or plan on a vacation. This goes for all who perpetuate this little drama fest we seem to have inherited with RD's site down.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    HM
    HM is offline
    ****** HM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockwaveBobSquarePants View Post
    Frank, I need to talk to you.
    Am I gonna get my ass kicked....again?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95