S.S. Headers
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 22

Thread:
S.S. Headers

  1. #1
    Senior Member cripple midget racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Menifee, Ca.
    Posts
    266

    Default S.S. Headers

    I've been kicking around the idea of getting Stainless Steel Headers for my little Hot Rod Winger. I know that there are a few different makers, but i'm not sure of who they are or which app. would be usefull for me. I'm running upsweep Russells now and would still like to keep the upsweep look.
    Just incase someone needed a little info on the motor......... 13:1,496 BBC Makes [email protected]

    Thanks in advance, Bubba

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Get with TRG. The guy that did his should be able to help you out. He has done a few sets for people.

    Mike miller has a guy as well. His are more of a up swept style too.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Hey bubba call Josh Lucas @ 714-317-8393...he makes a very nice header for very reasonable...he built the ones on finnigans, Jordan's, and TRG's boat

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member cripple midget racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Menifee, Ca.
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Get with TRG. The guy that did his should be able to help you out. He has done a few sets for people.

    Mike miller has a guy as well. His are more of a up swept style too.

    Thanks Tim.

    I got a quick look at Todds. That's what got my intrest going. I'll see you in about a week !!!

  7. #5
    Senior Member cripple midget racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Menifee, Ca.
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue wonder View Post
    Hey bubba call Josh Lucas @ 714-317-8393...he makes a very nice header for very reasonable...he built the ones on finnigans, Jordan's, and TRG's boat
    Thanks Tony............ It's tough trying to keep up with TRG's bling !!!

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cripple midget racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blue wonder View Post
    Hey bubba call Josh Lucas @ 714-317-8393...he makes a very nice header for very reasonable...he built the ones on finnigans, Jordan's, and TRG's boat
    Thanks Tony............ It's tough trying to keep up with TRG's bling !!!
    No prob...give him a shout, he builds very nice stuff and is the cheapest I have found...some day what I quit blowing outboards up I'll be getting a set for my new TPR

  9. #7
    Senior Member Woods 017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Lucas has done sets for a few guys on the boards myself included. His work is first class and prices are fair.






  10. #8
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    Jordan, is this your buddy that has a shop off of Gothard/Warner....who built your custom gas tanks? These headers look killer. What kind of power did u pick up from running these over the other headers ?
    If you spend all your time trying to prove your cooler than everybody else, chances are.....you ain't that cool !

  11. #9
    Senior Member Woods 017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 76Miller View Post
    Jordan, is this your buddy that has a shop off of Gothard/Warner....who built your custom gas tanks? These headers look killer. What kind of power did u pick up from running these over the other headers ?
    Hi Wayne, Yes it is but he recently moved to a new location. In regards to power it is difficult to tell as we made some adjustments to the carburetor between header swaps but between the carb and headers we picked up over 30 hp.

  12. #10
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins82 View Post
    Hi Wayne, Yes it is but he recently moved to a new location. In regards to power it is difficult to tell as we made some adjustments to the carburetor between header swaps but between the carb and headers we picked up over 30 hp.
    Right on. I remember stopping by yrs back when u where still rigging the Placecraft... I might be looking into set this winter. Thanks bud.
    If you spend all your time trying to prove your cooler than everybody else, chances are.....you ain't that cool !

  13. #11
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Cheese-N-checkers Bubba! Just buy a set buddy!....you know you will just to top me! (Yet again....) one thing to know, you'll always have me beat with all of the ARP hardware you've chose to go with, and you'll hand me my ass in a wet sack! Just stop already, you're almost retired so you and June can ponder plenty ways of making second chance yet an even cleaner boat! Lol turd!

  14. #12
    Senior Member Ahsumtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cripple midget racing View Post
    Just in case someone needed a little info on the motor......... 13:1,496 BBC Makes [email protected]
    Nice...

  15. #13
    Senior Member cripple midget racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Menifee, Ca.
    Posts
    266

    Default 20 More Working Days

    Quote Originally Posted by TRG View Post
    Cheese-N-checkers Bubba! Just buy a set buddy!....you know you will just to top me! (Yet again....) one thing to know, you'll always have me beat with all of the ARP hardware you've chose to go with, and you'll hand me my ass in a wet sack! Just stop already, you're almost retired so you and June can ponder plenty ways of making second chance yet an even cleaner boat! Lol turd!
    I only have 20 more days of work and i'll be in the garage staring at Second Chance trying to figure out what else can be polished or chromed or powder coated. Maybe i should look into buying an all white 18cp....hum, i think that there might be one for sale!!!


  16. #14
    no need 2 fake it. 84Condor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins82 View Post
    Lucas has done sets for a few guys on the boards myself included. His work is first class and prices are fair.






    man those things look rad.
    "i'm into snatchin' kisses... and vice-versa!" haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95