Hey PACMAN and Mrs PACMAN
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
Hey PACMAN and Mrs PACMAN

  1. #1
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default Hey PACMAN and Mrs PACMAN

    I know this is the jet section but I know that you guys read in here. I just wanted to thank you for tossing me the keys to the BAD HABIT in Red Bluff. There were many more qualified drivers that you could have gone with but you chose me. I hope I didnt let you down. I enjoyed every minute of it and working with Chris, Derrick, Darrin, You and Debbie was a blast. You have a great crew and no attitudes. 1st pass in a TAH 5.77 @201mph. Sorry about the non shift thing
    Anytime you are minus Kebin let me know. Thank you to both of you and I hope you had a safe trip back.

    Tony
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    ... Some Kind Of Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    I know this is the jet section but I know that you guys read in here. I just wanted to thank you for tossing me the keys to the BAD HABIT in Red Bluff. There were many more qualified drivers that you could have gone with but you chose me. I hope I didnt let you down. I enjoyed every minute of it and working with Chris, Derrick, Darrin, You and Debbie was a blast. You have a great crew and no attitudes. 1st pass in a TAH 5.77 @201mph. Sorry about the non shift thing
    Anytime you are minus Kebin let me know. Thank you to both of you and I hope you had a safe trip back.

    Tony
    Hey Tony!
    Are you working your way up to TFH??

  4. #3
    Damage Inc Racer277's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    433

    Default


  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Boat030's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Tony you should be proud of yourself you did a hell of a job jumping in that thing for the first time. You made it look easy nice work

  7. #5
    MAMA TRIED BENSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HEAVEN & HELL
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Nice job Tony.

  8. #6
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    good job tony...

  9. #7
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boat030 View Post
    Tony you should be proud of yourself you did a hell of a job jumping in that thing for the first time. You made it look easy nice work
    Thanks Mike, I did make a mistake or two but it was definitely a bad ass ride.

    No, Im not working my way up to TFH couldnt be less interested in that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  10. #8
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Hey tony thanks for a great weekend and really helping us out in a JAM, you did a fantastic job adjusting to the the boat and the lights .... next time bring lu lu so she can hang out... lol


    BIG D

    btw i thought the K boat would win....
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  11. #9
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BENSE View Post
    Nice job Tony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boat030 View Post
    Tony you should be proud of yourself you did a hell of a job jumping in that thing for the first time. You made it look easy nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    good job tony...
    Thanks everyone. It was a great weekend!

    Remind me to sing the Eddie Pacilio version of Coom bay yah !
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  12. #10
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Does that version involve lyrics about cement shoes and piano wire?? lol

  13. #11
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toddnjuzz View Post
    Does that version involve lyrics about cement shoes and piano wire?? lol
    Close! But extra heavy on the Mutha Fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  14. #12
    DJD
    DJD is offline
    6TH STREET MAFIA PRES. DJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Closer to the river than you!
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    Close! But extra heavy on the Mutha Fucker.
    Two of his favorite words i love it.

  15. #13
    Senior Member pacman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    198

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    I know this is the jet section but I know that you guys read in here. I just wanted to thank you for tossing me the keys to the BAD HABIT in Red Bluff. There were many more qualified drivers that you could have gone with but you chose me. I hope I didnt let you down. I enjoyed every minute of it and working with Chris, Derrick, Darrin, You and Debbie was a blast. You have a great crew and no attitudes. 1st pass in a TAH 5.77 @201mph. Sorry about the non shift thing
    Anytime you are minus Kebin let me know. Thank you to both of you and I hope you had a safe trip back.

    Tony
    Tony,
    Can't thank you enough for helping us out this weekend. You did a great job driving the hydro and proved that there really isn't anything you can't drive, just like everyone says....lets see just THIS weekend Top Alcohol Hydro, Pro Comp Flat, Super Stock, and the K boat, sheeeiit you were busy! Anyway thanks again Tony and welcome to the Hydro Scum Club
    Luv ya,
    Mrs. P
    P.S. Coom Bay Ya

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95