Most of you guys know we have a couple new Cheyennes coming to the track for the 2013 season.
Here is a update and a start to my build.
I have finally "sacked up" and started drilling holes. I tried to plan as best as I could but sometimes you just have to start. We had so much fun @ Firebird with the Gullwing it was a nice "kick" to get this thing going.
The goal is to be wet testing in February.
Thanks to all involved thus far: B1, Bostick, Justin Dow., Tim Place, MPD, TRG ,Zackattack , Tony Hammond., KMG, and Jeff Bennett
She should be a runner.
Also, we have re-designed our valve. After a full season of racing and river trips with no problems whatsoever, We made it smaller, lighter, and maintained all flo-rates. A bit more testing and we should be ready to let some go.