Steering/Control Cables
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Steering/Control Cables

  1. #1
    Medium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Stanwood, Washington
    Posts
    60

    Default Steering/Control Cables

    Where is a good place to get a replacement steering rack cable and a reverse cable on a tight budget? Mail order or locally in western Wa. Thanks for the help. . .

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WATERFOUL View Post
    Where is a good place to get a replacement steering rack cable and a reverse cable on a tight budget? Mail order or locally in western Wa. Thanks for the help. . .
    i would get a hold of tom at jet boat performance. he is the best with the best price..just my.02 he will do everything over the phone. i just did one in my boat and fit perfect..

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Olympia, Washington
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Skagen boats, talk to Tony. He is in Auburn, you can ask at Skagenboats.com I forget his number. If you live in w. wash you should visit the site, they have alot of outings.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Half a bubble off jrork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Silverdale, Washington
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldelmn8tr View Post
    Skagen boats, talk to Tony. He is in Auburn, you can ask at Skagenboats.com I forget his number. If you live in w. wash you should visit the site, they have alot of outings.
    Ditto, Tony can hook you up.......

    http://www.skagenboats.com/index.php

  7. #5
    Medium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Stanwood, Washington
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Thanks for tip guys, I"ll get ahold of Skagen. I'de love to hook up with some other NW boaters but my V-drive doesn't like the shallow water , I just finished up the motor for my friends jet and we should be out after we get the cables installed!

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Olympia, Washington
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Showin off posting a link, I still haven't got all that crap down.

  9. #7
    Half a bubble off jrork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Silverdale, Washington
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WATERFOUL View Post
    Thanks for tip guys, I"ll get ahold of Skagen. I'de love to hook up with some other NW boaters but my V-drive doesn't like the shallow water , I just finished up the motor for my friends jet and we should be out after we get the cables installed!
    I don't blame you for being cautious there. We've done some big lakes too and had a great time.
    At the very least, grab your buddy and his boat make a run over to Mardons Resort on the Potholes over the Labor Day weekend. It's an absolute blast and has become a huge gathering of NW jets from all over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldelmn8tr View Post
    Showin off posting a link, I still haven't got all that crap down.
    If you want, I can send you a PM or give me a call on my cell and I can teach you........did you look at the Brendella Tunnel?

  10. #8
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,464

    Default

    Waterfowl, Welcome to the Performance boats boards Tom

  11. #9
    Medium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Stanwood, Washington
    Posts
    60

    Default

    jrork, Mardons sounds like a blast and I'll work on him to make the trek. As for getting the v-drive over, now that's another matter. Thanks to all of you for the help.

  12. #10
    Half a bubble off jrork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Silverdale, Washington
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WATERFOUL View Post
    jrork, Mardons sounds like a blast and I'll work on him to make the trek. As for getting the v-drive over, now that's another matter. Thanks to all of you for the help.
    Get on his ass and make it happen, Mardon is gonna be off the hook this year. Hell, I may even get this POS running so I can attend too. It's been a couple years for us.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95