labor day/big river
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 62

Thread:
labor day/big river

  1. #1
    Senior Member Pattymelt18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,623

    Default labor day/big river

    headin out friday, my boat, and my cousins cp and a brown kona. cheers!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    90

    Default

    opps that was my thread, haha was still on his user name..

  4. #3
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    what space # you guys at ?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Space 54 was going of over the cp deal, played some cp dvd's n shiat.

    Oh wait, wayne was in bed allready.
    Heading out friday, can wait, some big hardware changes are happening, hopefully i get the thing alittle loose and carry the nose abit. if not, im drinking alot of beer talk shit......

    I just need to remember its a river boat and NOT a drag boat.

  7. #5
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    going to big river/lost lake trying to figure out where everyone will be, it seems alittle confusing with all the threads about labor day???

  8. #6
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default Hey Hey !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Space 54 was going of over the cp deal, played some cp dvd's n shiat.

    Oh wait, wayne was in bed allready.
    Heading out friday, can wait, some big hardware changes are happening, hopefully i get the thing alittle loose and carry the nose abit. if not, im drinking alot of beer talk shit......

    I just need to remember its a river boat and NOT a drag boat.
    Sleeping !!! Pretty sure I tucked you in and continued on Wasn't a very early riser but thats ok. What you got up your sleeve there bud ?! The Miller's got an appt. w/ that SWTD of yours See ya out there.

  9. #7
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 76Miller View Post
    Sleeping !!! Pretty sure I tucked you in and continued on Wasn't a very early riser but thats ok. What you got up your sleeve there bud ?! The Miller's got an appt. w/ that SWTD of yours See ya out there.
    Well let's just say this, It has yet to run the same as it did over the forth. I can't get the thing to loosen up like it was over the forth. Hopefully what i did tonight will work. If not, Im in for a long day of testing friday and a serious asswhooping from the miller......

  10. #8
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Whats with that guy miller?....all he wants to do is run the 800twins!
    B4 this goes down, i may have to go on that "METH" diet like i was talkin about when i was supposed to run HB

  11. #9
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    I like the sound of this, but I'm not fallen for it just yet I'll be busting some recon from the dock again

  12. #10
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toddnjuzz View Post
    Whats with that guy miller?....all he wants to do is run the 800twins!
    B4 this goes down, i may have to go on that "METH" diet like i was talkin about when i was supposed to run HB
    No comment on your first sentence....I just puked in my mouth, thanks. Come on down Rodney King, we can line em three wide

  13. #11
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toddnjuzz View Post
    Whats with that guy miller?....all he wants to do is run the 800twins!
    B4 this goes down, i may have to go on that "METH" diet like i was talkin about when i was supposed to run HB
    Todd, let me take care of the light duty boats. I still think that miller would run stronger if it had the "racing number" still on the side.

    I would love to see the run off of you and HB, Hell the way my turd is running everyone can whoop me. I need to fix that bog off the line, hopefully the new ACC. pump cams and sqirters work. It really sucks to nab the throttle and the boat falls on it's face.

  14. #12
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 76Miller View Post
    I like the sound of this, but I'm not fallen for it just yet I'll be busting some recon from the dock again
    Yeah, don't get to skerd.... It sounds meaner than it's bite.

  15. #13
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    I got your light duty boat !

  16. #14
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Better get that spayer workin......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95