NJBA Lane sponsor support - 2008
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread:
NJBA Lane sponsor support - 2008

  1. #1
    149 BGJ-Willis Power 540 willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gardena, CA
    Posts
    535

    Default NJBA Lane sponsor support - 2008

    August 24, 2008

    Hello People,

    Just wanted to say when you freshen up that blower motor and need some good prices on the replacement parts, don’t forget to use the NJBA lane sponsor, Good Vibrations Motor Sports.
    Jim has a wealth of knowledge about gas and alcohol engines. http://goodvibesracing.com/

    For those of you who have jet drives, or any kind of boat, you will benefit from the knowledge and hard to find parts at Rex Marine, NJBA lane sponsor. Give these two companies a call and let them know that you appreciate them giving back to our sport/drag organization when you need to replace parts.
    http://rexmar.com/index.htm

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Does anyone know if Lifeline will be at the next event? got a buddy who wants to race but does not have any gear, would like to rent or even borrow some. Hes about 6'0 180 lbs or so.
    B1Racing.net

  4. #3
    Senior Member Here Comes Whitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Budweiser rd hit squad
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    Does anyone know if Lifeline will be at the next event? got a buddy who wants to race but does not have any gear, would like to rent or even borrow some. Hes about 6'0 180 lbs or so.
    I have a spare jacket and spare ballistic shorts. Who they for. Also have helmet with restraint if they will rock open face.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    Does anyone know if Lifeline will be at the next event? got a buddy who wants to race but does not have any gear, would like to rent or even borrow some. Hes about 6'0 180 lbs or so.
    i have all my gear but you might have to put BLUNDER in the jacket with him to make it fit..
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  7. #5
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Here Comes Whitey View Post
    I have a spare jacket and spare ballistic shorts. Who they for. Also have helmet with restraint if they will rock open face.

    Its for Ross. He can rock the open face. Sounds like hes dialed in for gear, thanks Joe.
    B1Racing.net

  8. #6
    TEN THIRTY ONE RCB19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Here Comes Whitey View Post
    I have a spare jacket and spare ballistic shorts. Who they for. Also have helmet with restraint if they will rock open face.
    I'm all over the open face. Heard you can cut a good light with those.
    RCB

  9. #7
    About 500' AGL MudPumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Clarita
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RCB19 View Post
    I'm all over the open face. Heard you can cut a good light with those.
    Nice Ross, you might look like this runnin the open face though. Can't wait to see that bitch run the lights.


  10. #8
    TEN THIRTY ONE RCB19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MudPumper View Post
    Nice Ross, you might look like this runnin the open face though. Can't wait to see that bitch run the lights.

    That face will be painted on the back of the helmet. Can't wait either Mike. I'm fired up for it!
    RCB

  11. #9
    About 500' AGL MudPumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Clarita
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RCB19 View Post
    That face will be painted on the back of the helmet. Can't wait either Mike. I'm fired up for it!

    Pretty sure I got weekends off for the next couple of months so I should be able to roll out to the races finally. Let me know if you need help in the pits.

  12. #10
    TEN THIRTY ONE RCB19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MudPumper View Post
    Pretty sure I got weekends off for the next couple of months so I should be able to roll out to the races finally. Let me know if you need help in the pits.
    Good help is always needed in the pits. Roll up. Are the pumpers going to be at river this weekend?
    RCB

  13. #11
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    418 boat does not have any crew help in Sept. Mike, if you got time off I could use some help.

    Chris.
    B1Racing.net

  14. #12
    About 500' AGL MudPumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Clarita
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RCB19 View Post
    Good help is always needed in the pits. Roll up. Are the pumpers going to be at river this weekend?
    Fo Shizzle......

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    418 boat does not have any crew help in Sept. Mike, if you got time off I could use some help.

    Chris.
    No worries, I'll be the RCPB I guess. (Red Cup Pit Bitch)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95