Performance Regatta - Awesome!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 28

Thread:
Performance Regatta - Awesome!

  1. #1
    on 3 go..... Slow Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Aha - SoCal.
    Posts
    846

    Default Performance Regatta - Awesome!

    It was the best year yet with an estimated 300+ boats & 1000 people. Great hanging out with Scotty & Marg Seastrom (Tigertooth) along with Josh & Sky (Alter Ego) from way back east...Arkansas, you guys rock. They took the prize for the longest trip and best looking boat.

    There was a couple good races and tons of great passes. Old Skool & Ballztech were the quickest to square off (twice), with O.S. taking both. Water was a little sketchy at times, but both boats looked badass. The hardware this year was insane and the V-drives were represented very well. Red & white K boat was gettin after it a few times!!

    I can't wait to see all the pictures that people were taking and the go-pro video from the guy who had it on that extension pole. He was everywhere....awesome!

    Thank you to everyone who could attend and for your effort in making it a great event! Thanks Aha Quin for allowing all us to use the place for the weekend. And thank you S.B. Sheriff Dept., for staying away and allowing us to enjoy the river.

    See you next year!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Team CJ460 Just Electric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    granada hills
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Sounds like an awesome time 👍

  4. #3
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,104

    Default

    Can't wait to see some pics !!!!
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member BingerFang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    Can't wait to see some pics !!!!
    X2

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Awsome time, lots of boats, Seemed like it was more mello than years past! Water was higher than I have seen in years past. Any racing in the lagoon? I didn't see any patrol boats.
    thanks to everyone that put this event on. And Aha parking staff! Nice job

  8. #6
    Senior Member Alter Ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Arkansas
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Burn View Post
    It was the best year yet with an estimated 300+ boats & 1000 people. Great hanging out with Scotty & Marg Seastrom (Tigertooth) along with Josh & Sky (Alter Ego) from way back east...Arkansas, you guys rock. They took the prize for the longest trip and best looking boat.

    There was a couple good races and tons of great passes. Old Skool & Ballztech were the quickest to square off (twice), with O.S. taking both. Water was a little sketchy at times, but both boats looked badass. The hardware this year was insane and the V-drives were represented very well. Red & white K boat was gettin after it a few times!!

    I can't wait to see all the pictures that people were taking and the go-pro video from the guy who had it on that extension pole. He was everywhere....awesome!

    Thank you to everyone who could attend and for your effort in making it a great event! Thanks Aha Quin for allowing all us to use the place for the weekend. And thank you S.B. Sheriff Dept., for staying away and allowing us to enjoy the river.

    See you next year!
    Like I said in the other thread, we had a blast! Way too many badass boats out there! You have a badass winger, pics don't do it justice, amazing. I got to meet a ton of the guys on here. Thanks again for the hospitality, and the grape juice lol. You gotta send me the recipe! Short list of the folks I met and talked with, blender over, his bro dave, sweet pickle, tony, ice cream man and Wesley, Davey Fasterthebetter, nick, TRG, the guys with the red rouse, ballztech, Zach, and many more. Thanks for the good time.
    2011 Rouse Performance 19'

    WFL Crew

  9. #7
    Senior Member Sweet Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calimesa CA
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Good to meet and see you guys! Thanks for making the drive

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default 2013 Performance Regatta - Some Pics


  11. #9
    "BOATLESS" blender over's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wildomar/Big River/OcotilloWells
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    I had a good time, thanks for putting it on Gene and thanks for offering me a spot to park

    I just wish there were less people there that had no clue why they were there......At the point when we were leaving and I pushed my brother off the sandbar and some lady says "hey that's a nice boat, what kind of boat is that"
    I mean really, where the heck do u think u are lady

    btw Josh's purple and white Rouse was one of the cleanest boat I've ever seen Great job on that build buddy and great to meet u and your wife.

  12. #10
    Senior Member ICECREAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Alter Ego, you and your wife are a class act. Great to get to meet you guy's. Your boat was with out a doubt one of the cleanest boats out there. And there was a bunch of bad ass boats. It takes some serious dedication to make that haul from Arkansas basically non stop both ways. Josh, I'm glad you guy's had a good time, hope to see you and you crew again some day!

  13. #11
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    It was real nice to meet you and Scott and your better halfs. You guys have some clean boats. Glad you guys made the trip out to see how we do it on the west coast.
    Hope the trip was worth your time.
    Ya'll are class acts!!!

  14. #12
    Senior Member Alter Ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Arkansas
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    It was real nice to meet you and Scott and your better halfs. You guys have some clean boats. Glad you guys made the trip out to see how we do it on the west coast.
    Hope the trip was worth your time.
    Ya'll are class acts!!!
    Same here! It was entertaining talking with you to say the least! I have never seen a SWTD lift the way yours did, and now I know why they call you two mile Tim. Your boat was badass, and runs really well, for it being a 6 year old POS u claim lol.
    2011 Rouse Performance 19'

    WFL Crew

  15. #13
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
    Same here! It was entertaining talking with you to say the least! I have never seen a SWTD lift the way yours did, and now I know why they call you two mile Tim. Your boat was badass, and runs really well, for it being a 6 year old POS u claim lol.
    Thanks. It was a completely different set up we put in it Friday morning. The boat really liked it. Its the best it has ever been!!! wish I would of done that years ago,im gathering parts for the rebuild this winter.

  16. #14
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Thanks. It was a completely different set up we put in it Friday morning. The boat really liked it. Its the best it has ever been!!! wish I would of done that years ago,im gathering parts for the rebuild this winter.
    The "duct" really helped then ....

    did you put more shoe in it or crank up the ride plate ?


    S CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95