[Event] Smokin in the cove roll call
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 423

Thread:
Smokin in the cove roll call

  1. #1
    Ain't Right Racin piston in the wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sapulpa ok
    Posts
    1,706

    Default Smokin in the cove roll call

    Sept. 27,28,29 Malvern Ar. Who's gonna make this deal ?? 6 sec pays 10k looking forward to meeting some of you guyz there. Oh yea it's a hell of a party @ quittin time. Stop by our pit I'll buy the beer. This is the most bad ass way to burn some vacation time. Who's making it and what are you draggin behind the truck ?? Craig
    QE 2050 W/ a Junk ass screw blower

    90% of the game is half mental... The pursuit of the unknown is priceless & gratifying . Sometimes it just takes good old fashion balls. No amount of reasoning or evaluation can deem it right or wrong. At the end of the day stick with whatever gives the person in question morning wood LOL

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    186

    Default

    What other classes are there? is there a 7.0 class? What is the payout for that?

    Is there a website I can look at.

    Tnx

  4. #3
    Ain't Right Racin piston in the wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sapulpa ok
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Do a search on Facebook smokin in the cove there are several classes
    QE 2050 W/ a Junk ass screw blower

    90% of the game is half mental... The pursuit of the unknown is priceless & gratifying . Sometimes it just takes good old fashion balls. No amount of reasoning or evaluation can deem it right or wrong. At the end of the day stick with whatever gives the person in question morning wood LOL

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Beer budget will be making the tow. Race a little-party a lot!

  7. #5
    Senior Member Alter Ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Arkansas
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    I'll be there......spectating. Lol. I do miss racing at the cove. Maybe next yr we can hit Waco in April, and SITC in sept.
    2011 Rouse Performance 19'

    WFL Crew

  8. #6
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego:2512730
    I'll be there......spectating. Lol. I do miss racing at the cove. Maybe next yr we can hit Waco in April, and SITC in sept.
    Come by and drink a beer. We'll be pitted with the 2050

  9. #7
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvr Rcr View Post
    What other classes are there? is there a 7.0 class? What is the payout for that?

    Is there a website I can look at.

    Tnx
    6, 7, 8, 9. if 6 is paying 10k, 7 will pay 5k. purse breaks down to pay the top 4 places in each class (they run off the semi losers to determine 3rd and 4th). 2 qualifying runs on Friday, 2 on Saturday. top 16 qualifiers, in each class, make it to sunday. may sound simple. but when you're up against most of the top 30-40 boats in class in the country, it is anything but simple. bump spots are usually between .05 - .06.

  10. #8
    Senior Member tigertooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piston in the wind View Post
    Sept. 27,28,29 Malvern Ar. Who's gonna make this deal ?? 6 sec pays 10k looking forward to meeting some of you guyz there. Oh yea it's a hell of a party @ quittin time. Stop by our pit I'll buy the beer. This is the most bad ass way to burn some vacation time. Who's making it and what are you draggin behind the truck ?? Craig
    You may have more info than me since Im out of the loop but I think the last two years the 6 sec class paid $5000.

  11. #9
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,104

    Default

    The 321 boat will be there runnin 8 second class
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  12. #10
    Senior Member tigertooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    6, 7, 8, 9. if 6 is paying 10k, 7 will pay 5k. purse breaks down to pay the top 4 places in each class (they run off the semi losers to determine 3rd and 4th). 2 qualifying runs on Friday, 2 on Saturday. top 16 qualifiers, in each class, make it to sunday. may sound simple. but when you're up against most of the top 30-40 boats in class in the country, it is anything but simple. bump spots are usually between .05 - .06.
    7.068 last time I was there. Qualified 14th

  13. #11
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Wouldn't miss it, qualifying is always fun, Alter came by last year, hope to see u again! The OK jet guys will pitted together

  14. #12
    Ain't Right Racin piston in the wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sapulpa ok
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigertooth View Post
    You may have more info than me since Im out of the loop but I think the last two years the 6 sec class paid $5000.
    It's back to 10k
    QE 2050 W/ a Junk ass screw blower

    90% of the game is half mental... The pursuit of the unknown is priceless & gratifying . Sometimes it just takes good old fashion balls. No amount of reasoning or evaluation can deem it right or wrong. At the end of the day stick with whatever gives the person in question morning wood LOL

  15. #13
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    plus there will be a TAF deal this year

  16. #14
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    plus there will be a TAF deal this year
    Did they dredge out the back of the cove?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95