Comp Jets
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Comp Jets

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AnaheimHills/ Parker Strip
    Posts
    44

    Default Comp Jets

    I was wondering if anyone knew who ended up with US1 or the link to find the standings? Thanks

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needcp View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew who ended up with US1 or the link to find the standings? Thanks
    1st Valore
    2nd Yunker
    3rd McClure/Bandy



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by gn7; 09-20-2013 at 08:57 AM.

  4. #3
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    1st Valore/Bruce
    2nd Yunker
    3rd McClure/Bandy
    that's a neat trick since bruce didn't sit in the boat this year...

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    that's a neat trick since bruce didn't sit in the boat this year...
    My mistake. Thanks.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38

    Default

    GN7, do I need to come here for help with questions on my re-rigging winter project?

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    that's a neat trick since bruce didn't sit in the boat this year...
    Actually Bruce did drive the 21 this year at Parker.

  9. #7
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    GN7, do I need to come here for help with questions on my re-rigging winter project?
    I don't recommend you do that in the jet forums. Talking rudders and props makes them skidish. You can PM me or I can send you my e mail
    Quote Originally Posted by Big813 View Post
    Actually Bruce did drive the 21 this year at Parker.
    I thought Harold started season in it. Wasn't the guy the drove it most of the races a rookie?



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  10. #8
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I don't recommend you do that in the jet forums. Talking rudders and props makes them skidish. You can PM me or I can send you my e mail

    I thought Harold started season in it. Wasn't the guy the drove it most of the races a rookie?
    hey we don't care if people want to talk about stuff on here that goes back to midevil times. after all, people talk about ancient fossil magneto's on here. i'm sure there's hieroglyphics on some cavedweller's walls somewhere describing the perfect rudder/perpeller combination...

    I do believe there was a rookie in it, but he did really well with it.

  11. #9
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    hey we don't care if people want to talk about stuff on here that goes back to midevil times. after all, people talk about ancient fossil magneto's on here. i'm sure there's hieroglyphics on some cavedweller's walls somewhere describing the perfect rudder/perpeller combination...

    I do believe there was a rookie in it, but he did really well with it.
    That's why V drives are so superior. We've had more time to get them PERFECTED
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Paul G's 1st K.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	382329



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grichar's 1st K.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	382321  
    Last edited by gn7; 09-20-2013 at 01:05 PM.

  12. #10
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    That's why V drives are so superior. We've had more time to get them PERFECTED
    lol. I just can't help but wonder, did they have to pry 2 or 3 dinosaur's bones out of the hole they excavated that from??? looks like something alley oop would've been racing...

  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AnaheimHills/ Parker Strip
    Posts
    44

    Question Comp Jets

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    1st Valore
    2nd Yunker
    3rd McClure/Bandy
    Are the first and 2nd place boats out of R&D Marine?

  14. #12
    Senior Member 76 Bonneville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Valley Center Ca
    Posts
    744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needcp View Post
    Are the first and 2nd place boats out of R&D Marine?
    Yes they are
    R&D - C/J 21 Terry Valore
    R&D - C/J 169 Mark Yonkers
    MPD - C/J 123 Jack McClure-Tom Bandy

  15. #13
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big813 View Post
    Actually Bruce did drive the 21 this year at Parker.
    i'm old, so forgot about that. the new driver did most of the heavy lifting this year. just mo, but the award should be listed by driver(S), then owner.

  16. #14
    Senior Member 76 Bonneville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Valley Center Ca
    Posts
    744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    i'm old, so forgot about that. the new driver did most of the heavy lifting this year. just mo, but the award should be listed by driver(S), then owner.
    You can have a different driver every race.
    Points go to the boat/owner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95