Need some help...
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
Need some help...

  1. #1
    Member UrbanLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50

    Default Need some help...

    I want to cut out a section (small) and make a cockpit type seat in the bow. Does anyone have any photos or input on the best way to do this. I have seen many bow rider jets, but they all seem to be much bigger (seating) than I want to have. I also do NOT want the walk through type. I'm going to keep my cuddy intact. I want just a small double seat big enough for 2 people that is accessed over the top of the cuddy.

    Anyone have good input?

    Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2344.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	20225

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2345.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	20226

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2347.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	20227

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    jetboataholic HawaiianJet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    2,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend View Post
    I want to cut out a section (small) and make a cockpit type seat in the bow. Does anyone have any photos or input on the best way to do this. I have seen many bow rider jets, but they all seem to be much bigger (seating) than I want to have. I also do NOT want the walk through type. I'm going to keep my cuddy intact. I want just a small double seat big enough for 2 people that is accessed over the top of the cuddy.

    Anyone have good input?

    Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2344.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	20225

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2345.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	20226

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2347.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	20227
    Wow, that's a big jet!!!! It even has a window!!!!!

    HJ

    ***FOR SALE*** 1978 19' Full Stringer Hawaiian Molokai Jet Boat w/ Berkeley 12JC-AB and Chevy 440 Tall Deck ***FOR SALE***

    Quote Originally Posted by mako shark mark View Post
    Oh yeah, Forgot to mention that the hull is a special mixture of speedcote, herculiner and rain-x, all blended together- good for another 8 mph top end.

  4. #3
    Member UrbanLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianJet View Post
    Wow, that's a big jet!!!! It even has a window!!!!!

    Gotta have plenty of room for the ladies.....

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    jetboataholic HawaiianJet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    2,798

    Exclamation

    Here's a thread you should read, he is doing the same thing, I think.

    http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=4149
    Last edited by HawaiianJet; 09-18-2008 at 09:47 PM.
    HJ

    ***FOR SALE*** 1978 19' Full Stringer Hawaiian Molokai Jet Boat w/ Berkeley 12JC-AB and Chevy 440 Tall Deck ***FOR SALE***

    Quote Originally Posted by mako shark mark View Post
    Oh yeah, Forgot to mention that the hull is a special mixture of speedcote, herculiner and rain-x, all blended together- good for another 8 mph top end.

  7. #5
    Member UrbanLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianJet View Post
    Here's a thread you should read, he is doing the same thing, I think.

    http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=4149

    Dude, thanks. That's pretty much exactly what I' want to do. This should be a lot of help.

  8. #6
    I'm famous ! Lucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ukiah,Ca
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend View Post
    Dude, thanks. That's pretty much exactly what I' want to do. This should be a lot of help.
    should be an easy deal with that boat - Take and post a couple of pictures of the underside , lets look at bulk head positoning and also there where a few threads about this over oh h-b. There was also some good ones on v-drive dons
    " my carbon footprint is gonna kick your green ass"


    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    WOWO!!!!! THat has to be the most beautiful crank that Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    He has been allowing me to park my equipment in his backyard for a few years now...
    [/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95