ADBA Sunday finals video in Parker, AZ 2/23/14.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
ADBA Sunday finals video in Parker, AZ 2/23/14.

  1. #1
    ThoseGuysRacing.net express bio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    163

    Default ADBA Sunday finals video in Parker, AZ 2/23/14.

    I just wanted to let everybody know that we put up a video on our web site Those Guys Racing.net of Sundays race in Parker, Az. This video has some great action in it. One of my favorite parts is when Zack Rauscher in the 905 boat saved his run when his starter locked up at the starting line. Most guys would have just sat there and watched the other boat take the win. Not Zack, way to save it Zack. Hope you all enjoy. We look forward to hearing your feed back as we are always looking to improve. Sorry if we missed your boat going down the track. The camera guy is a key member on the TGR race team and has many other jobs in the pits.

    I have been to a lot of drag boat races in the last four years and the ADBA is getting better every event. The jet fly over was bad ass. Great job to the whole organization for your hard work and dedication to the sport of drag boat racing.

    Boat 333
    Last edited by express bio; 03-11-2014 at 12:57 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Ralls Precision Machine Ballztech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Sick vid Garrett and crew!

    Always a treat!

    I love it.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Tony Skagen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Great video and nice site!!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    mo balls than $cents$ IMPATIENT 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    hugo,okla
    Posts
    11,733

    Thumbs up

    Awesome video and racing!!! Thanks alot !!!

    Dare to be different, if it turns out great you can claim you planned it that way.

    Jetboatperformance.com

  7. #5
    Senior Member tiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    costa mesa ca
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Badass video guys!

  8. #6
    ThoseGuysRacing.net express bio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Thanks guys. It's so cool being able to share some of the stuff we have of cool boats running hard down the liquid quarter mile. Keep checking the web site for updated videos. We still have tons of video to go through.

  9. #7
    ThoseGuysRacing.net express bio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballztech View Post
    Sick vid Garrett and crew!

    Always a treat!

    I love it.
    Ballztech your boat looks like a million bucks going down the track. Got to love those R.P.M cheyenne boats.

  10. #8
    Senior Member Double A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yakima, Washington
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Looks like some close ones. Awesome boats

  11. #9
    Senior Member Hass828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    okie, lake Texoma
    Posts
    6,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by express bio View Post
    I just wanted to let everybody know that we put up a video on our web site Those Guys Racing.net of Sundays race in Parker, Az. This video has some great action in it. One of my favorite parts is when Zack Rauscher in the 905 boat saved his run when his starter locked up at the starting line. Most guys would have just sat there and watched the other boat take the win. Not Zack, way to save it Zack. Hope you all enjoy. We look forward to hearing your feed back as we are always looking to improve. Sorry if we missed your boat going down the track. The camera guy is a key member on the TGR race team and has many other jobs in the pits.

    I have been to a lot of drag boat races in the last four years and the ADBA is getting better every event. The jet fly over was bad ass. Great job to the whole organization for your hard work and dedication to the sport of drag boat racing.

    Boat 333
    If Zack is the one in the black-silver -white boat with the black scoop, who got up & went to the back of his boat at the rope, that boat leaves the rope BEAUTIFUL. There are a couple of his passes on there. On the second one where he races a hydro, it left really clean & hard.
    We should all strive for such.

    Thanks, nice vid.
    Last edited by Hass828; 03-12-2014 at 04:54 AM.
    "if we keep doing it the same way we always do..we will always get the same results"
    H8-2-W8
    [email protected] first pass

  12. #10
    Ralls Precision Machine Ballztech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hass828 View Post
    If Zack is the one in the black-silver -white boat with the black scoop, who got up & went to the back of his boat at the rope, that boat leaves the rope BEAUTIFUL. There are a couple of his passes on there. On the second one where he races a hydro, it left really clean & hard.
    We should all strive for such.

    Thanks, nice vid.
    Yea that's him Hass.

    The 905 team has that boat working very well.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95