NJBA results
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 59

Thread:
NJBA results

  1. #1
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default NJBA results

    Good job Whitey getting that MONSTER down the track. 7.75 on all motor is stout. That boat is going to be crazy fast once sorted out, nice job on everything.

    The Red Pearl boys cleaned up in Pro Gas. Nice work, keep up the hard work guys, you got thing running hard!

    White Knight sawed off the 10 sec. class again with killer lights and R/T's. I almost thought we were screwed going into the finals and the nitrous line bursted and they were calling you to the lanes, luckily we robbed a line off another boat and got it back togethor and won the deal, very cool.

    In 9.50's Woods and BP had a killer drag race, Woods ran a .52 with a .0 light and LOST, BP was dialed in! Great race and nice job getting the boat sorted out and cutting lights Woods. RCB took care of BP next round then got by Widowmaker and took home the Wally!

    Roznos was pretty much perfect in 9.0s and got by Mcguinn who is deadly, that guy is right on the number all weekend. That was a great final.

    The 8.50 deal was awesome. Cyclone took the win and sealed up high points Sunday. He deserved this one and then some, borrowing motors, rebuilding motors, timer problems then sorts it out and runs a .52 Sun morning and the thing was dialed in. Nice job guys, thats a tough season but a great way to end it. The awards banquet will be insane, celebration is due.

    8.0s were tough!! Everyone was right on the number. David 519 got the number one qual. slot with a 8.004, the guy was a machine in that alcohol flat. Bandy was right on the number all weekend and took the win over Tony Leaman who broke out with an .85.

    Hicks took 7.50's. He ran a beautiful 7.500 on one of his runs Sunday. He sealed up the high points Sunday also. He was behind by a little less than a round I believe.

    418 had a killer weekend although went out in the semis. The boat was an 8.02-8.04 boat on every pass with the exception of 2 runs in qualifying where we missed the setup. In 5 runs on Sunday it ran .04 or better every pass which was awesome, been trying to get to this point all season so we were real happy.. We picked up the $520 pot for best reaction time on Saturday with a .008 light and sealed up the runner up spot in the points for the 8 second class. Thanks to Mike F. for all the pit help this weekend, you are the man. I really appreciate everything. Thanks! Also thanks to John D. and Mike Miller for all the loaned parts and nitrous. Really appreciate it.

    Chris.
    B1Racing.net

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    great post Chris ... well said

    Congrats to all.

  4. #3
    Senior Member ULTRA 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    Good job Whitey getting that MONSTER down the track. 7.75 on all motor is stout. That boat is going to be crazy fast once sorted out, nice job on everything.

    The Red Pearl boys cleaned up in Pro Gas. Nice work, keep up the hard work guys, you got thing running hard!

    White Knight sawed off the 10 sec. class again with killer lights and R/T's. I almost thought we were screwed going into the finals and the nitrous line bursted and they were calling you to the lanes, luckily we robbed a line off another boat and got it back togethor and won the deal, very cool.

    In 9.50's Woods and BP had a killer drag race, Woods ran a .52 with a .0 light and LOST, BP was dialed in! Great race and nice job getting the boat sorted out and cutting lights Woods. RCB took care of BP next round then got by Widowmaker and took home the Wally!

    Roznos was pretty much perfect in 9.0s and got by Mcguinn who is deadly, that guy is right on the number all weekend. That was a great final.

    The 8.50 deal was awesome. Cyclone took the win and sealed up high points Sunday. He deserved this one and then some, borrowing motors, rebuilding motors, timer problems then sorts it out and runs a .52 Sun morning and the thing was dialed in. Nice job guys, thats a tough season but a great way to end it. The awards banquet will be insane, celebration is due.

    8.0s were tough!! Everyone was right on the number. David 519 got the number one qual. slot with a 8.004, the guy was a machine in that alcohol flat. Bandy was right on the number all weekend and took the win over Tony Leaman who broke out with an .85.

    Hicks took 7.50's. He ran a beautiful 7.500 on one of his runs Sunday. He sealed up the high points Sunday also. He was behind by a little less than a round I believe.

    418 had a killer weekend although went out in the semis. The boat was an 8.02-8.04 boat on every pass with the exception of 2 runs in qualifying where we missed the setup. In 5 runs on Sunday it ran .04 or better every pass which was awesome, been trying to get to this point all season so we were real happy.. We picked up the $520 pot for best reaction time on Saturday with a .008 light and sealed up the runner up spot in the points for the 8 second class. Thanks to Mike F. for all the pit help this weekend, you are the man. I really appreciate everything. Thanks! Also thanks to John D. and Mike Miller for all the loaned parts and nitrous. Really appreciate it.

    Chris.
    This was a great weekend. Congrats to Ross on his first win nice job man. Congrats to Cyclone on the points deal. Morgan your boat is bad a$$ you showed me some transom. That thing is fast. Nice job Hicks on the 7.50. Bandy had the clean sweep getting both wins great job. Chris you got the 418 running right on the number with killer lights. The 8.0 class is a very tough class. Congrats to all the winners. White knight you are the man great win.
    John D

    INLAND ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS
    Corona, CA
    951-734-6000
    Ultraboats.com

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    chris, your boat's looking real good - it's come a long way and all that work has paid off.

    that 9.50 class is stout! may not have the numbers of the 8.0 class, but the competition in that class was great. the race with jordan was one of the best i've been in all year - could have gone either way, and it had to be inches at the stripe.

    of course, the numbers aren't in but i believe 028 clinched overall hipoints for class and brackets. great job tom!

  7. #5
    Senior Member Hustler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tujunga,ca
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Congrates to all the winner out there this weekend. What an awsome weekend of racing. Every one out there was just flat haulin ass.

  8. #6
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    chris, your boat's looking real good - it's come a long way and all that work has paid off.

    that 9.50 class is stout! may not have the numbers of the 8.0 class, but the competition in that class was great. the race with jordan was one of the best i've been in all year - could have gone either way, and it had to be inches at the stripe.

    of course, the numbers aren't in but i believe 028 clinched overall hipoints for class and brackets. great job tom!
    Thanks Bob, its nice to see it go a to b finally.

    Yes that Race with you and Woods was awesome. By the time Woods got back to the pits his hands were still shaking out of control from excitement, he couldnt even hold onto the time slip. He was all wound up and he didnt even win, I thought that was pretty cool. . That's why I love racing, love that feeling.

    Good seeing you back at Bako. Im working on getting to Firebird, maybe see ya there. Raced all season at Ming so Im already over budget but the boats running good so we'll see.
    B1Racing.net

  9. #7
    Senior Member Here Comes Whitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Budweiser rd hit squad
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Thanks to buzzard for all the help and letting the wife get to see me race.

    Finally got to make full passes in the boat. had big problems on Saturday but worked it out on Sunday. Red lit against Bandy in the semis but the boat is stout for its first real outing.

    Congrats stark for runner up in the 8.0 high points and for your first victory against the 000 boat. I was pretty much a duck in that round. I think you should roll Phoenix your program is dialed right now.

    Ross sick job on the win in the 9.50 you were on it, must be the lucky jacket.

    Heitman you are on it nice back to back wins. You for sure need to go to Phoenix your boat runs the number and your good at looking at the other guy starting at half track. You will fit right in there.

    Bandy was on it big time with double wins nice job. Looking forward to a rematch next year since I choked it up with a red light.

    Jordan your dialed as well great job, sometimes you just get beat.

    DeClarke good job you ran very well and chopped the tree down.

    Had a great time as usual with the gold cuppers hope to see everyone in Phoenix.

  10. #8
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Gotta give props to Zipper too. He tested with me on Thursday and was making full passes in the low 9's by Sat., very nice job Seth. Keep it up.

    Oh and thanks for letting me make a few passes on thursday, never driven a blown daytona before, that grose motor makes some power, thats for sure.

    Chris.
    B1Racing.net

  11. #9
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Good job Guys. B1/red cup was on fire.

    CS, woods, I have your guage from wayne. He forgot to give it to you guys on sat. I will make a trip down to b1 this week.

  12. #10
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    Good job Guys. B1/red cup was on fire.

    CS, woods, I have your guage from wayne. He forgot to give it to you guys on sat. I will make a trip down to b1 this week.
    Its Ross's gauge.

  13. #11
    Speedy Member Jetboatguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,785

    Default

    I have kinda been out of the dragboat loop for the past year and I have to say that the quality of and competition is FRIGGEN STOUT!! I would put the 8.0 NJBA class up against any class in any organization. Every time I turned around I heard over the speaker an 8.0something or I would see an 8.0 being run. Im not taking away from the other brackets, I am just saying from what I experienced last weekend the NJBA 8.0 class is nails. If you are not running in the 0's and cutting low 0's for lights, you better pack a lunch. I was horrible on the tree and got trailered by the Slinger

    I think I was most impressed by 418. That thing doesnt know anything but 8.0s. You have the boat dialed and you have the tree wired. Very very impressive.
    To all the 8 second racers, I looked at the ladder and there was no easy matchup.
    I want to thank Sam Villavicencio for all his hard work as race director.
    Looking forward to racing that class again.

    Congrats to "Hang down your head" Tom Bandy and Roznos for 9.0 deal.

    I think the highlight of my weekend was going in for 1st round of 8.0 I yelled "HEY SLINGER" at group of people standing around and all but 2 of them turned and looked
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo jim View Post
    get a life..... mowe some more lawns. pick up some cans, save your ol ladys welfare checks and get your teeth fixed.



    pictures boat parts

  14. #12
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Here Comes Whitey View Post
    Thanks to buzzard for all the help and letting the wife get to see me race.
    Anytime Joe ... you always are a great host

    "The Buzzard"

  15. #13
    Senior Member Here Comes Whitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Budweiser rd hit squad
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboatguru View Post
    I have kinda been out of the dragboat loop for the past year and I have to say that the quality of and competition is FRIGGEN STOUT!! I would put the 8.0 NJBA class up against any class in any organization. Every time I turned around I heard over the speaker an 8.0something or I would see an 8.0 being run. Im not taking away from the other brackets, I am just saying from what I experienced last weekend the NJBA 8.0 class is nails. If you are not running in the 0's and cutting low 0's for lights, you better pack a lunch. I was horrible on the tree and got trailered by the Slinger

    I think I was most impressed by 418. That thing doesnt know anything but 8.0s. You have the boat dialed and you have the tree wired. Very very impressive.
    To all the 8 second racers, I looked at the ladder and there was no easy matchup.
    I want to thank Sam Villavicencio for all his hard work as race director.
    Looking forward to racing that class again.

    Congrats to "Hang down your head" Tom Bandy and Roznos for 9.0 deal.

    I think the highlight of my weekend was going in for 1st round of 8.0 I yelled "HEY SLINGER" at group of people standing around and all but 2 of them turned and looked
    That wheelie you pulled in 1st round of qualifying was off the hook. Doesn't get any smoother then that. Good seeing you again.

    Not the slinger!

  16. #14
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    best part of the weekend is when Don Jones was walking down the line up yelling, "045 ... 045 ... 045 ..." with no response, then he was egged on to call him Slinger and he yelled, "Hey Slinger get in your boat and get moving" and Roger turned around & got in his boat ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95