[Question] 19' winger cover?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
19' winger cover?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jetdream'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Posts
    335

    Default 19' winger cover?

    I know this is a tough request due to different intakes,headers, blowers, IE sh*t that sticks up and out. But, Does anyone know of a manufacture that has a generic cover that be close to fitting. Looking for a cheep place to buy or have made a cover for a 19' CP,TX,Sunkiss etc or maybe someone has an extra one, in good shape, they need taken of their hands$$ ?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    are you expecting to tow with this cover on? or just something to cover it when it's parked?

  4. #3
    Senior Member Jetdream'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    are you expecting to tow with this cover on? or just something to cover it when it's parked?
    Would love to be able to tow with it but, ill take ever I can get quick for now.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Tunnel Fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Laverne, CA
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Go to Walmart, they sell boat covers. Won't be able to tow with it. They are cheap too.
    The guy that hides behind his screen name!! Sometimes!

  7. #5
    Glendale Arizona Squirtcha?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glendale Arizona
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tunnel Fever View Post
    Go to Walmart, they sell boat covers. Won't be able to tow with it. They are cheap too.
    He's right. It aint fancy, but it'll cover it. Get the one for a 21' and it's long enough and wide enough even with a fiberglass scoop and tunnelram. It'll even cover the pump. They only cost like $75 and I've had mine for several seasons. It's better than nothing and will get you through until you can get the kind you really want.

    This one is the Walmart 19' cover on a 19' GW and it comes short of the pump. The 21' will cover the pump too. Obviously not a tow cover.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	206916_1490725606470_189876_n.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	513346
    Last edited by Squirtcha?; 04-11-2014 at 05:59 PM.

  8. #6
    Senior Member Jetdream'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtcha? View Post
    He's right. It aint fancy, but it'll cover it. Get the one for a 21' and it's long enough and wide enough even with a fiberglass scoop and tunnelram. It'll even cover the pump. They only cost like $75 and I've had mine for several seasons. It's better than nothing and will get you through until you can get the kind you really want.

    This one is the Walmart 19' cover on a 19' GW and it comes short of the pump. The 21' will cover the pump too. Obviously not a tow cover.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	206916_1490725606470_189876_n.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	513346
    This would be perfect for now. Thanks

  9. #7
    Senior Member Bobsnipper110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdream'n View Post
    This would be perfect for now. Thanks
    I bought 3 of them on Walmarts website . They were about $35 ea and delivered to my front door. I use these covers over my custom canvas covers to keep the dust off. They are strong and waterproof !

  10. #8
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdream'n View Post
    This would be perfect for now. Thanks
    same thing I'm using now. just so you know, a "tow" cover has to be made to fit the boat. cost can range from 800-2000, depending on who does it and how well it's made. a less than top quality cover will beat the crap out of the boat going down the road. depending on the level of hail, rain, snow, dirt, gravel you're towing through, a less than top quality cover is better than the alternative. been there done that. another reason mine is towed inside its own trailer now.

  11. #9
    The Good mrjoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Albuquerque NM
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Anybody remember what brand of cover from Walmart these were? Any other info? Been buying the blue covers from pep boys for the last few years. I have to buy a new one each year and double cover with the old one. The UV index here is brutal on these.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95