Blunder
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 37

Thread:
Blunder

  1. #1
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default Blunder

    Tony wanted me to post this he said it makes him look a little bit better since there is a cute girl with him in the picture haha if you ask me he still looks like a work or art
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tony.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	23905  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member moneysucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Descanso, California, United States
    Posts
    2,225

    Default

    Is that where I think it is?
    Vinyl Graphics, Magnetic signs, Reg #s, Boat names, Banners, Boat decals, Etc. Please contact me Via facebook or e-mail [email protected].

  4. #3
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dp85tona View Post
    Tony wanted me to post this he said it makes him look a little bit better since there is a cute girl with him in the picture haha if you ask me he still looks like a work or art
    Tony your head looks small in that picture, Photo shop?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FARMER JOHN View Post
    Tony your head looks small in that picture, Photo shop?
    haha nah from Edgars wedding hey John i noticed that your black horse out in front of your house looked a little tired today it was leaning agianst your fence haha might want to feed it some hay!!! haha

  7. #5
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FARMER JOHN View Post
    Tony your head looks small in that picture, Photo shop?
    NOW JOHN , I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT..
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  8. #6
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dp85tona View Post
    haha nah from Edgars wedding hey John i noticed that your black horse out in front of your house looked a little tired today it was leaning agianst your fence haha might want to feed it some hay!!! haha
    The old nag has'nt held up to well after BLUEBEERIES last trip down here, must be in love!! I THINK HER NAME IS FRIDAY
    Last edited by FARMER JOHN; 10-28-2008 at 11:03 PM.

  9. #7
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FARMER JOHN View Post
    The old nag has'nt held up to well after BLUEBEERIES last trip down here, must be in love!! I THINK HER NAME IS FRIDAY
    DON'T MAKE THIS ABOUT ME...i get enough attention on my own.. this was about you and blunder and a little HEAD...lol
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  10. #8
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    OK, maybe i was thinking something about a JOCKEY

  11. #9
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FARMER JOHN View Post
    OK, maybe i was thinking something about a JOCKEY
    that would be blunder...

    now if it was about an jackass or ass crack then its me...

    you must of had a goooooood nap.. 10.27 pm
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  12. #10
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO REGRET$ View Post
    DON'T MAKE THIS ABOUT ME...i get enough attention on my own.. this was about you and blunder and a little HEAD...lol
    you made that poor horse fall in love to be honest ever since the power tour everytime i pass by its either lying down or leaning against the fence i think you need to get back there and make her happy

  13. #11
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    [quote=NO REGRET$;408728]jackass or ass crack then its me...

    No nap, my old a$$ needs to go to sleep


  14. #12
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dp85tona View Post
    you made that poor horse fall in love to be honest ever since the power tour everytime i pass by its either lying down or leaning against the fence i think you need to get back there and make her happy
    SHE IS JUST TRYING TO GET TO JOHN....
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  15. #13
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    [QUOTE=FARMER JOHN;408743]
    Quote Originally Posted by NO REGRET$ View Post
    jackass or ass crack then its me...

    No nap, my old a$$ needs to go to sleep

    ILL CALL YA ,, SWEET DREAMS,, PUT THE SAWS ALL AWAY..
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  16. #14
    two strokes is enough
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO REGRET$ View Post
    SHE IS JUST TRYING TO GET TO JOHN....
    haha you guys making another trip this year or are you done we were out there this past weekend and it was really nice but sunday it was really low we were three for three on sand bars in a 27' fundeck 16 boston whaler and a 21 daytona outboard first time hitting a sand bar in 8 years and i made up for it that day haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95