wf recap
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
wf recap

  1. #1
    Senior Member cyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,620

    Default wf recap

    thanks to everyone that helped and offered to help out in the 999 pit. Jet4Fun and my cousin Randy took good care of me all week. I took the bottle out of the boat so we could run TE and we struggled to slow the boat down safely during test n' tune and qualifying but ended up at the top of the ladder with a 9.01 pass during round three on friday. Coupled with with the .03-.07 lights i cut in both lanes during thursday and friday, we were feeling pretty damn good about our chances.

    we won a few good races with 0 lights and then i blew it and ended our weekend with a couple of red lights. I'm looking forward to chopping down the NJBA tree and putting the crappy water at firebird behind me.

    Had to dump the boat in the water in blythe today on the way home to make a few passes and remind myself that in any other body of water my boat actually runs pretty good.

    the red cup pits went off as usual. lots of good fun and great people at all times. Met a few legends in the pits that i'm stoked about. Was also real good to see Westerfield win the championship, Dave Poffenbargen (sp?) shoe his way to the final in PE, and pattymelt went a bunch of rounds too.

    saw a lot of sick boats in the staging lanes. was hungover ever single day on the rope. im burnt out. see y'all later.

    thanks to the big river crew, all the performance boat guys, and everyone else that was kind enough to stop by the pit and say hello.

    and joe, thanks for the generator. you're not getting it back. lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member ULTRA 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    thanks to everyone that helped and offered to help out in the 999 pit. Jet4Fun and my cousin Randy took good care of me all week. I took the bottle out of the boat so we could run TE and we struggled to slow the boat down safely during test n' tune and qualifying but ended up at the top of the ladder with a 9.01 pass during round three on friday. Coupled with with the .03-.07 lights i cut in both lanes during thursday and friday, we were feeling pretty damn good about our chances.

    we won a few good races with 0 lights and then i blew it and ended our weekend with a couple of red lights. I'm looking forward to chopping down the NJBA tree and putting the crappy water at firebird behind me.

    Had to dump the boat in the water in blythe today on the way home to make a few passes and remind myself that in any other body of water my boat actually runs pretty good.

    the red cup pits went off as usual. lots of good fun and great people at all times. Met a few legends in the pits that i'm stoked about. Was also real good to see Westerfield win the championship, Dave Poffenbargen (sp?) shoe his way to the final in PE, and pattymelt went a bunch of rounds too.

    saw a lot of sick boats in the staging lanes. was hungover ever single day on the rope. im burnt out. see y'all later.

    thanks to the big river crew, all the performance boat guys, and everyone else that was kind enough to stop by the pit and say hello.

    and joe, thanks for the generator. you're not getting it back. lol
    Bring me back my fuel gauge please or send me a new one your choice.
    John D

    INLAND ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS
    Corona, CA
    951-734-6000
    Ultraboats.com
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Senior Member cyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 23 View Post
    Bring me back my fuel gauge please or send me a new one your choice.
    uh ok.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member ULTRA 23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    uh ok.
    When your in the area Mike thanks. Sorry I loaned out alot of parts and need to get them back.
    John D

    INLAND ULTRA CUSTOM BOATS
    Corona, CA
    951-734-6000
    Ultraboats.com
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    uh ok.
    lol
    B1Racing.net
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    thanks to everyone that helped and offered to help out in the 999 pit. Jet4Fun and my cousin Randy took good care of me all week. I took the bottle out of the boat so we could run TE and we struggled to slow the boat down safely during test n' tune and qualifying but ended up at the top of the ladder with a 9.01 pass during round three on friday. Coupled with with the .03-.07 lights i cut in both lanes during thursday and friday, we were feeling pretty damn good about our chances.

    we won a few good races with 0 lights and then i blew it and ended our weekend with a couple of red lights. I'm looking forward to chopping down the NJBA tree and putting the crappy water at firebird behind me.

    Had to dump the boat in the water in blythe today on the way home to make a few passes and remind myself that in any other body of water my boat actually runs pretty good.

    the red cup pits went off as usual. lots of good fun and great people at all times. Met a few legends in the pits that i'm stoked about. Was also real good to see Westerfield win the championship, Dave Poffenbargen (sp?) shoe his way to the final in PE, and pattymelt went a bunch of rounds too.

    saw a lot of sick boats in the staging lanes. was hungover ever single day on the rope. im burnt out. see y'all later.

    thanks to the big river crew, all the performance boat guys, and everyone else that was kind enough to stop by the pit and say hello.

    and joe, thanks for the generator. you're not getting it back. lol

    Mike your a huge pussy for not running PE. you have big chiefs and a fogger we all talked trash behind your back for the last week it was awesome..

    B1Racing.net
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Senior Member cyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    Mike your a huge pussy for not running PE. you have big chiefs and a fogger we all talked trash behind your back for the last week it was awesome..

    its a pontiac dumbass. get it right. lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cs19 View Post
    Mike your a huge pussy for not running PE. you have big chiefs and a fogger we all talked trash behind your back for the last week it was awesome..

    lol...pot meet kettle
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    its a pontiac dumbass.
    B1Racing.net
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95