Now for some of my findings..
Removing the Impeller
The impeller is threaded onto the shaft, the threads are standard meaning you need to spin the impeller counter clock wise to remove it. The impeller has holes drilled into the front of it, the holes look to be for some sort of tool that fits into these holes and acts like a wrench to spin the impeller. What i did was put some all thread into the holes and then used a adjustable wrench to turn everything (see pic below). If you look into the intake/suction you will see the shaft, spin the shaft until you see the hole that runs through it. My guess is that this is a way to hold the shaft when removing the impeller.. least thats what i used it for. Stuck a long screw driver through it to keep the shaft from moving. I did three impeller removals in one day, one of them was already loose so that was a easy removal but the other two were not so easy. When trying to remove them the all thread was tweaking sideways and i was affraid i was going to ruin the impeller. What i found that worked great on both impellers was to heat them up first, i hit them with a propane torch for 5 minutes or so and then i let them cool alittle, once i did this the impellers came off pretty easy. I'm going to attempt to make a tool to fit these impellers, if you had a tool that would keep the all thread/pins from tweaking you would have a better chance of not ruining the impeller. Actually the tool to tighten the wheel on my grinder fit perfect! it just wasnt strong enough an i was bending it.