F & L Fuel Sponsorship 2015
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
F & L Fuel Sponsorship 2015

  1. #1
    149 BGJ-Willis Power 540 willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gardena, CA
    Posts
    526

    Default F & L Fuel Sponsorship 2015

    November 20, 2014

    Hello People

    Buzzard

    Will F & L Race fuels have a fuel sponsoring program for 1st place winners in 2015

    Willis

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Pattymelt18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Willis The Njba does that. The boat count has to be 4 or more in the class to be eligible for the certificate
    Last edited by Pattymelt18; 11-21-2014 at 08:57 AM.

  4. #3
    149 BGJ-Willis Power 540 willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gardena, CA
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymelt18 View Post
    Willis The Njba does that. The boat count has to be 4 or more in the class to be eligible for the certificate

    November 21, 2014

    Hello People

    Thank You


    Willis

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member bwurst1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Roseville CA.
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymelt18 View Post
    Willis The Njba does that. The boat count has to be 4 or more in the class to be eligible for the certificate
    This is great news! When can i expect to see my certificates?

  7. #5
    Senior Member Pattymelt18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    When I get some time Ben I will fill them out and submit them. Just been busy with work and kids

  8. #6
    Senior Member PCE680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manhattan Beach,CA / LHC,AZ
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymelt18 View Post
    When I get some time Ben I will fill them out and submit them. Just been busy with work and kids
    Why don't they give them out at the race with the trophys ? Just sayin

  9. #7
    Senior Member Pattymelt18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    I don't get a stack of fuel vouchers to hand out freely at my will. It's called a company protocol. I handle that and people get the vouchers in the mail.
    Last edited by Pattymelt18; 11-21-2014 at 12:54 PM.

  10. #8
    Senior Member PCE680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manhattan Beach,CA / LHC,AZ
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymelt18 View Post
    I don't get a stack of fuel vouchers to hand out freely at my will. It's called a company protocol. I handle that and people get the vouchers in the mail.
    Lucas,ADBA,CDBA,SDBA and IHBA in the past,gave out vouchers at the race to winners and runner-ups.I guess that was against Protocol.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Pattymelt18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCE680 View Post
    Lucas,ADBA,CDBA,SDBA and IHBA in the past,gave out vouchers at the race to winners and runner-ups.I guess that was against Protocol.
    I don't have that luxury. i do as I'm told from whatever companies wish to participate
    Last edited by Pattymelt18; 11-21-2014 at 01:59 PM.

  12. #10
    Senior Member PCE680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manhattan Beach,CA / LHC,AZ
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymelt18 View Post
    I don't have that luxury. i do as I'm told from whatever companies wish to participate
    I hear ya.I am still waiting on the Aggressor and MSD vouchers from over 10 years ago.

  13. #11
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCE680 View Post
    Lucas,ADBA,CDBA,SDBA and IHBA in the past,gave out vouchers at the race to winners and runner-ups.I guess that was against Protocol.
    ihba would fill in name and class on contingency vouchers and hand them out at the trophy presentation. if it was product related, you filled in what you wanted and sent it to the company. if it was money, just filled it out and sent it in. but I've never seen any contingencies from lucas, adba or cdba. and yes, I've won races and/or runnered up with all 3.

    the best contingency deal was the synergen contingency with njba. vouchers were handed out with trophys, but the real cool part was dominic bring a trailer load of product to hand out for the vouchers at each race.

    whatever the company wants in order to run a contingency, that's the way it is. just imo, there's not much done in the way of getting contingencies. I was talking to a company today regarding something I'm getting refurb'd. he mentioned their contingency program, so I asked about it. "do you race a car"? "no, a boat". "oh, we offer programs to NHRA and other car associations, but nobody's ever asked about drag boats".

  14. #12
    Senior Member PCE680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manhattan Beach,CA / LHC,AZ
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    ihba would fill in name and class on contingency vouchers and hand them out at the trophy presentation. if it was product related, you filled in what you wanted and sent it to the company. if it was money, just filled it out and sent it in. but I've never seen any contingencies from lucas, adba or cdba. and yes, I've won races and/or runnered up with all 3.
    If you would have won the last Lucas race in Havasu,You would have received vouchers from Lifeline and from a Carb shop in Havasu at the Trophy presentation.. just sayin.

  15. #13
    Senior Member bc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymelt18 View Post
    I don't get a stack of fuel vouchers to hand out freely at my will. It's called a company protocol. I handle that and people get the vouchers in the mail.
    I got mine in the mail, thanks njba.

  16. #14
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCE680 View Post
    If you would have won the last Lucas race in Havasu,You would have received vouchers from Lifeline and from a Carb shop in Havasu at the Trophy presentation.. just sayin.
    I don't consider getting a 10% discount to go buy stuff I don't need a real bitchin contingency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95