Fuel Order Form & Pricing for the Tom Papp Memorial Run
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 27

Thread:
Fuel Order Form & Pricing for the Tom Papp Memorial Run

  1. #1
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default Fuel Order Form & Pricing for the Tom Papp Memorial Run

    Ok guys, since I have received a lot of pm's and phone calls about this ... I am posting up pricing and an order form to fax in. Orders will have to go thru the office, that way I don't miss anyone.

    Also, moderators, please don't move this as it isn't intended at SPAM without people having specifically asked for price and availability, I think both the jet & v-drive forum are the perfect spot for this, that's why I am posting it here, I hope you agree (having people show up to a planned event and having no fuel would suck). Thanks for understanding.

    I will not be bringing any extra fuel, only preordered fuel. So make sure that you fax in your order in by Thursday afternoon so I can have it for you at the lake.

    5 gallon pail pricing:

    F&L
    SP1 (111 octane) $40.62
    SP3 (113 octane, oxygenated) $41.46
    ST (118 octane) $54.02
    Methanol / Alcohol $28.34

    Sunoco
    Standard 110 $39.19
    Supreme 112 $43.11

    VP
    VP110 (110 octane) $53.89
    C12 (108 octane) $56.87
    C16 (117 octane) $58.75
    No2 (120+ octane) $70.91
    Q16 (116 octane, oxygenated) $68.75

    These prices do not include taxes/CA envoirmental fee

    I will have the fuel at the city ramp (Seaport Boat Launch) located at 500 Lakeshore Drive @ 9:30-10:30am.

    Meeting Site picture:


    Meeting site on lake:


    Here is the link to the Fuel Order Form, please print it out, fill it out & fax it in. Make sure you put the Tom Papp Memorial Run in the "Event" line so it gets processed right.

    Click HERE for the order form

    Any questions? Send me a PM or call me on my cell (949) 870-5773.

    Thanks,
    Brian

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements

  3. #2
    Senior Member n8dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Paula
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Thanks for all the info!

  4. #3
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    just out of curiosity, how much is the 'enviro fee'.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements

  6. #4
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 75 Miller View Post
    just out of curiosity, how much is the 'enviro fee'.
    tree hugger fee? $4.50

  7. #5
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    A couple side notes:

    1)People have called and said, I can get it for this or I can get it for that.

    Cool, that's fine, but I doubt people won't get a better price delivered

    2) I am just doing this to make it easier for people to come out, but appriciate the business

    3) People have asked for drum pricing:

    SP1: 6.918/gal (55drum = 380.49)
    Sunoco 110: 7.13/gal (54drum = 385.02)
    VP110: 9.717/gal (54drum = 524.72)
    C12: 10.377/gal (54drum = 560.36

  8. #6
    ....like warm apple pie RaceFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mission Viejo
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    RCB's probably gonna need more. His shit got shanghai'd and is being run in someones weedwacker somewhere!!
    Race

  9. #7
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    I have been receiving a lot of phone calls ... please use the form here guys. I know 5-6 of you have said, but can't you just jot it down and bring it???

    Yes I could, but the chances are pretty good that I will loose my note and/or forget the guy who didn't want to send it in to the girls in the office.

    Cristy in the office will be able to call you to confirm the order and you will know the total, etc. The guys on the dock will have the orders checked and pulled ready to go, or you can rely on my post it note and cross your fingers

    Thanks for understanding, I know 90% of you are my friends and think it's just easier to call, but in reality ... faxing it in (or calling it in ... ask for Cristy, Tammy or Jessica @ 562-432-3946) is much safer to make sure I don't screw it up.

    Brian
    Last edited by BUSBY; 01-06-2009 at 09:38 AM.

  10. #8
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    oh yeah ... if there is another VP product or quanity size you need pricing, call the girls and they can quote it out properly ... make sure you let them know you are calling about the Tom Papp memorial run to get your discounted pricing.

  11. #9
    Seriously off center slowride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim/BHC- the Shack
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUSBY View Post
    I have been receiving a lot of phone calls ... please use the form here guys. I know 5-6 of you have said, but can't you just jot it down and bring it???

    Yes I could, but the chances are pretty good that I will loose my note and/or forget the guy who didn't want to send it in to the girls in the office.

    Cristy in the office will be able to call you to confirm the order and you will know the total, etc. The guys on the dock will have the orders checked and pulled ready to go, or you can rely on my post it note and cross your fingers

    Thanks for understanding, I know 90% of you are my friends and think it's just easier to call, but in reality ... faxing it in (or calling it in ... ask for Cristy, Tammy or Jessica @ 562-432-3946) is much safer to make sure I don't screw it up.

    Brian
    What am I going to need to pour the fuel in the boat from a pail? Funnel, etc?






  12. #10
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowride View Post
    What am I going to need to pour the fuel in the boat from a pail? Funnel, etc?
    funnel ... I guess I could bring mine to help out.

    used to pouring into race fuel cells, I never thought about that.

  13. #11
    Razor Wire Militia 髯岙喢殮作's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowride View Post
    What am I going to need to pour the fuel in the boat from a pail? Funnel, etc?

    what you buy fuel form someone and expect them to supply you with a funnel too ??? geeeez think about it Mike... you need someone to drive it for ya too?

  14. #12
    Seriously off center slowride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim/BHC- the Shack
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 髯岙喢殮作 View Post
    what you buy fuel form someone and expect them to supply you with a funnel too ??? geeeez think about it Mike... you need someone to drive it for ya too?
    I've got 44 year old gelcoat to think about here! I fill out of pumps, not "pails".
    You just want to see if you can spin the Stevens, that's all!






  15. #13
    Razor Wire Militia 髯岙喢殮作's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowride View Post
    I've got 44 year old gelcoat to think about here! I fill out of pumps, not "pails".
    You just want to see if you can spin the Stevens, that's all!
    I know i can thats why you dont want me to drive

  16. #14
    Seriously off center slowride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim/BHC- the Shack
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 髯岙喢殮作 View Post
    I know i can thats why you dont want me to drive
    Spinning out isn't difficult if you don't know how to drive a flatbottom jet. People think you drive a normal jet with the throttle.....






+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95