Good Airbrusher Refferal
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Good Airbrusher Refferal

  1. #1
    Senior Member NiceGuyEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    5,838

    Default Good Airbrusher Refferal

    Looking for a good air brusher in 626/909/714. Need some artwork on my scoop.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    ToddnJuzz!!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Senior Member -DK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rIVERtRASH View Post
    Looking for a good air brusher in 626/909/714. Need some artwork on my scoop.



    Check out tagger designs
    My space/ taggerdesigns
    951 852 2922
    Lake elsinore by the mx track







    Last edited by -DK-; 02-04-2009 at 08:53 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member BGMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    ToddnJuzz!!!!
    x2
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -DK- View Post
    Check out tagger designs
    My space/ taggerdesigns
    951 852 2922
    Lake elsinore by the mx track






    Damn! Those flames look killer.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    ToddnJuzz!!!!
    x3
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rIVERtRASH View Post
    Looking for a good air brusher in 626/909/714. Need some artwork on my scoop.
    Rock & Roll custom paint in Orange Ca.
    714- 744-0631 Randy

    http://www.rr-custompaintworks.com


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Helmet1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	32173   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tank1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	32174  
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member NiceGuyEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    5,838

    Default

    Thanks guys.

    Ive got some calls to make..
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    Senior Member CHRISG82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    147

    Default Airbrusher

    i know you needed a guy in your area code,but here is a personal friend of mine hes located in new york check out his site

    IPAINTFX.COM CASSATTO AIRBRUSHING

    JOHN DOES GREAT WORK
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Senior Member -DK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Rock & Roll custom paint in Orange Ca.
    714- 744-0631 Randy

    http://www.rr-custompaintworks.com

    That helmet is Killer! I think ive seen that thing in f-ing nightmares! I want what that guy is smoking!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #11
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rIVERtRASH View Post
    Thanks guys.

    Ive got some calls to make..
    Trash, what exactly are you thinking of putting on the scoop?
    are you looking to go with graphics...or like a mural?
    Ive been to Rock-n-Roll in Orange DAMN!...thay pull off some real nice paintwork, but i would have to say by far, one of the best air brush artists around here (So-Cal) is Steve Vandemon in north orange county, he is a good guy to deal with too! www.vandemon.com
    Try Billy B over in the vdrive threads, there is some real nice stuff commin out of his shop these days too! 909-982-8555
    Those are two people that have been pretty influential to me!
    Todd
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #12
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,463

    Default

    Dick Crawford is phenominal and works reasonable (when I can find him ) he does murals , airbrush graffics,awesome hand lettering work ,gold leaf etc ...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #13
    Senior Member NiceGuyEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    5,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toddnjuzz View Post
    Trash, what exactly are you thinking of putting on the scoop?
    are you looking to go with graphics...or like a mural?
    Ive been to Rock-n-Roll in Orange DAMN!...thay pull off some real nice paintwork, but i would have to say by far, one of the best air brush artists around here (So-Cal) is Steve Vandemon in north orange county, he is a good guy to deal with too! www.vandemon.com
    Try Billy B over in the vdrive threads, there is some real nice stuff commin out of his shop these days too! 909-982-8555
    Those are two people that have been pretty influential to me!
    Todd
    Thanks Todd. I talk to Billy a few months ago and he came up with the idea to just take my graphics on my boat and continue them onto the scoop. His price was very reasonable too. On the back I want to airbrush the red barron snoopy (my avitar). Im 99.9% sure Billy is going to do the paint, just want someone to spray the picture in after..
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #14
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rIVERtRASH View Post
    Thanks Todd. I talk to Billy a few months ago and he came up with the idea to just take my graphics on my boat and continue them onto the scoop. His price was very reasonable too. On the back I want to airbrush the red barron snoopy (my avitar). Im 99.9% sure Billy is going to do the paint, just want someone to spray the picture in after..
    Why would'nt you just have Billy do the entire scoop? He's more than Capable! IMO
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95