Tom Papp Memorial Run:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 44

Thread:
Tom Papp Memorial Run:

  1. #1
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Red face Tom Papp Memorial Run:

    So, please tell me I'm not the only dumb son-of-a-bitch who got a ticket that weekend towing to the memorial.

    Damn, it showed up today in the mail.....

    Any guesses what it costs you towing a boat at 75 mph ( with a 55 limit) ? And it's a damn good thing I was courteous to the Highway Patrolman and he liked me and took 10 mph off the ticket or I'd be fried.

    I won't be doing that again any time soon or I'll at least carry my Honorary Deputy Sheriffs badge. Damnnnnnnnnn

    Yikes there goes some of my mad money.........

    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Driver 78CoLeBBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Golden Shores,AZ
    Posts
    3,195

    Default

    easy on the language or your dad will whoop your @$Z talking that way
    Its a FORD thing chevy's arent quick enough to understand

  4. #3
    21 Daytona Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Artesia, N.M.
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    So, please tell me I'm not the only dumb son-of-a-bitch who got a ticket that weekend towing to the memorial.

    Damn, it showed up today in the mail.....

    Any guesses what it costs you towing a boat at 75 mph ( with a 55 limit) ? And it's a damn good thing I was courteous to the Highway Patrolman and he liked me and took 10 mph off the ticket or I'd be fried.

    I won't be doing that again any time soon or I'll at least carry my Honorary Deputy Sheriffs badge. Damnnnnnnnnn

    Yikes there goes some of my mad money.........

    Sleeper CP
    Somebody has to pay for those Octuplets
    #55

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    I'm No Expert Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Clemente, Ca
    Posts
    3,138

    Default

    I didn't get one that day but have gotten them before. Last one was around $250 bucks.. I've gotten a few towing...

  7. #5
    Bostick Racing Engines six-oh-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, Ca.
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    So, please tell me I'm not the only dumb son-of-a-bitch who got a ticket that weekend towing to the memorial.

    Damn, it showed up today in the mail.....

    Any guesses what it costs you towing a boat at 75 mph ( with a 55 limit) ? And it's a damn good thing I was courteous to the Highway Patrolman and he liked me and took 10 mph off the ticket or I'd be fried.

    I won't be doing that again any time soon or I'll at least carry my Honorary Deputy Sheriffs badge. Damnnnnnnnnn

    Yikes there goes some of my mad money.........

    Sleeper CP
    See what happens when you stop for coffee and KFC... you end up falling behind...

    Funny part was... when you called me I was passing the cop and he was already giving someone else a ticket. Then when I got off the phone, I told Marc... "Whew... good thing he had someone else pulled over or we would have been." seeing as I was running over 70 and on the phone.
    The Bostick®

    Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want.

  8. #6
    Senior Member ol guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Elsinore Ca
    Posts
    3,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Somebody has to pay for those Octuplets
    Yes, every tax paying citizenSomebody needs to hot iron that bitch shut. Opps did I say that outlowd. M

  9. #7
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ol guy View Post
    Yes, every tax paying citizenSomebody needs to hot iron that bitch shut. Opps did I say that outlowd. M
    Yes you did

    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  10. #8
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by six-oh-nine View Post
    Funny part was... when you called me I was passing the cop and he was already giving someone else a ticket. Then when I got off the phone, I told Marc... "Whew... good thing he had someone else pulled over or we would have been." seeing as I was running over 70 and on the phone.
    Since I got "your" ticket are you offering to split the $ 436.00 with me


    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  11. #9
    Senior Member moneysucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Descanso, California, United States
    Posts
    2,225

    Default

    I just paid Imperial Cointy their blood money for doing 89 in a 70 but it was nowhere near what you are getting hammered for. I would call Mr Ticket. He will fight any speeding ticket in San Diego county for 100 even if he loses my wifes was reduced over 100 so it was still a win in my book.

    Cy
    Vinyl Graphics, Magnetic signs, Reg #s, Boat names, Banners, Boat decals, Etc. Please contact me Via facebook or e-mail [email protected].

  12. #10
    Bostick Racing Engines six-oh-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, Ca.
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    Since I got "your" ticket are you offering to split the $ 436.00 with me


    Sleeper CP
    Uhhh... next time you get over this end of El Cajon, I'll buy you a sandwitch at Antonelli's Deli... will that work?

    $436? Damn! Not near as expensive as my last ticket adventure... but damn.
    The Bostick®

    Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want.

  13. #11
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by six-oh-nine View Post
    Uhhh... next time you get over this end of El Cajon, I'll buy you a sandwitch at Antonelli's Deli... will that work?

    $436? Damn! Not near as expensive as my last ticket adventure... but damn.
    Well, that offer beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, so I'll call you one day. Oh yeah $ 486 if I want to go to traffic school. I'm not happen.


    CY I was thinking about Mr. Ticket. I know a guy that has got out of 4 tickets in the past two year's using Mr. Ticket and got a 5th reduced. I'll give him a call an see what happens.


    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  14. #12
    Senior Member moneysucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Descanso, California, United States
    Posts
    2,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    Well, that offer beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, so I'll call you one day. Oh yeah $ 486 if I want to go to traffic school. I'm not happen.


    CY I was thinking about Mr. Ticket. I know a guy that has got out of 4 tickets in the past two year's using Mr. Ticket and got a 5th reduced. I'll give him a call an see what happens.


    Sleeper CP
    Eating with James is a lot safer than eating with Darrin. Less of a chance of losing a hand. I wonder if james' emo buddies will grab the left oers at antonellis too.
    Vinyl Graphics, Magnetic signs, Reg #s, Boat names, Banners, Boat decals, Etc. Please contact me Via facebook or e-mail [email protected].

  15. #13
    Bostick Racing Engines six-oh-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, Ca.
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moneysucker View Post
    Eating with James is a lot safer than eating with Darrin. Less of a chance of losing a hand. I wonder if james' emo buddies will grab the left oers at antonellis too.

    My buddys???? You're the one who left the table scraps for them.... and you know how it is ... worse than feeding stray animals or pigeons... you feed one and then next thing you know... they start breeding and you got emo kiddies running amuck.... all eating off other people's tables and cutting themselves with dirty butter knives.
    The Bostick®

    Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want.

  16. #14
    no need 2 fake it. 84Condor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moneysucker View Post
    Eating with James is a lot safer than eating with Darrin. Less of a chance of losing a hand.

    poor big D, haha!
    "i'm into snatchin' kisses... and vice-versa!" haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95