Say... what ever happened...???
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 21

Thread:
Say... what ever happened...???

  1. #1
    Bostick Racing Engines six-oh-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, Ca.
    Posts
    1,063

    Default Say... what ever happened...???

    ... to the r&d going on with "The Duct"??? Anyone still trying these things out? Pros? Cons? I remember it was quite heated a while back about how they were better than a pop=off and a ratchet combined... now since the site has gone lame... haven't heard a thing.

    AND... what ever happened to the 10k 10 second boat build? Guy set any records yet? Championships?










    The Bostick®

    Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    You must be bored, go feed Frankie...

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Iuka, Mississippi 38852
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Didn`t the boat with the duct have a big time crash in Augusta last year?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rocklin, Calif.
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Till View Post
    Didn`t the boat with the duct have a big time crash in Augusta last year?
    Yea it crashed...there was a video here awhile back

  7. #5
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by six-oh-nine View Post
    ... to the r&d going on with "The Duct"??? Anyone still trying these things out? Pros? Cons? I remember it was quite heated a while back about how they were better than a pop=off and a ratchet combined... now since the site has gone lame... haven't heard a thing.

    AND... what ever happened to the 10k 10 second boat build? Guy set any records yet? Championships?

    james, obviously bored to tears. the duck met it's demise a year ago. the 1010 boat apparently is still a pipe dream. you need to come up with better stir material. like pros and cons of water cooled vs glo in the sunlight splitting headers for turbos...

  8. #6
    Promoting pollution Smog Pump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pumpkin Center, CA
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Say....What ever happened to this Forum???????????????


    Too bad. Used to be a 'FUN' place. Maybe Farmer John and BP 298 can get in an arguement about which product cleans the GRAPE STAINS of their dentures better. THAT would be EPIC.

    TOO slow for me, WAY too slow.

    Phil.
    It don't have to be fast to have fun............

  9. #7
    Senior Member Bobsnipper110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smog Pump View Post
    Say....What ever happened to this Forum???????????????


    Too bad. Used to be a 'FUN' place. Maybe Farmer John and BP 298 can get in an arguement about which product cleans the GRAPE STAINS of their dentures better. THAT would be EPIC.

    TOO slow for me, WAY too slow.

    Phil.
    who the fuck is smog pump? Just seems to stir shit and no boat to show for it! Let me know if I'm wrong?

  10. #8
    Promoting pollution Smog Pump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pumpkin Center, CA
    Posts
    267

    Default

    I guess I COULD say WHO the FUCK are YOU?, but I 'm not really interested in finding out. IF you're interested in knowing, HOW MUCH is it WORTH to you to FIND OUT??

    Have a nice day. Guess YOU feel left out of the Denture Cleaning controversy?? Just let Farmer John and BP 298 know YOU have an opinion. They'll let you discuss it with them, I'm sure.

    Bye for now.
    Phil
    It don't have to be fast to have fun............

  11. #9
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    smoggy, since you're all wrapped up in this "denture" thing, please explain; WTF is a denture? are you referring to some part of a boat? if you're referring to some part of the boat, I like to use lucas slick mist...

    joe, you are not wrong...

  12. #10
    Promoting pollution Smog Pump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pumpkin Center, CA
    Posts
    267

    Default

    BP298. I can't afford 'Slick Mist', and doubt if it would live up to the advertising hype anyway. I use 'TURTLE' Wax. Comes highly recommended by friends, goes on & off easy, and lasts a long time up here in the Alkali dust as well. You should try it on your 'TEETH', lol. Can't hardly wait to put names with faces one of these days. I have SOO many new buddies out here. Will you give me an autographed picture if I show up to the races in September and identify myself? I'd like that!! Give me a 'secret' question that only you and I will know the answer to for ID purposes for my picture. You can send me a Private messanger, right?

    What boat number is your's?? I bet it's a REAL fast one.

    Well. Back to work now that levity is over.

    Phil
    Last edited by Smog Pump; 08-26-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    It don't have to be fast to have fun............

  13. #11
    Senior Member Boat 405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsnipper110 View Post
    who the fuck is smog pump? Just seems to stir shit and no boat to show for it! Let me know if I'm wrong?
    Part of the Anza clan of Turdle and Dennis from Lost lake. and probably half the time Dennis using his login, who knows. Same rhetoric different screen name.
    Boat 405.

  14. #12
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    I'm not sure how I was drug into this, but I've learned over time some people are humorous, and some people are asshats, I'm not seeing anything funny here.

    I don't mind someone talking crap to me if it's someone I know, but I don't know these clowns.

  15. #13
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FARMER JOHN View Post
    I'm not sure how I was drug into this, but I've learned over time some people are humorous, and some people are asshats, I'm not seeing anything funny here.

    I don't mind someone talking crap to me if it's someone I know, but I don't know these clowns.
    U DONT WANT TO MESS WITH MR FARMER JOHN.................


    ''''''OWNER OF THE BIG WHITE WOLF....,,,
    ,,,

  16. #14
    CANT RE MEMBER FARMER JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DOME VALLEY,AZ
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzer View Post
    U DONT WANT TO MESS WITH MR FARMER JOHN.................

    Now that's funny...
    How you doing Mr. Mouzer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95