Free Stand! ! !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread:
Free Stand! ! !

  1. #1
    What the Hell is That? 72Hondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,633

    Default Free Stand! ! !

    I was bored at work and was browsing the Free section of the For sale's. ( I always get a kick out of the stuff people throw on there)

    I saw this

    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...037768477.html

    I emailed the guy and he actually works a block from my work. I pick it up tomorrow for free. Ill strip it down re paint it and make some mods to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Log off and go float, hang in the party coves, Show and shine on the trailer, fill up the boat, wax it, v-drive, jet, outdrive, and if you got a canoe and your reading this, you sir, need to phucking upgrade.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member wetdebt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OCALA,FL
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Awesome ,free is great isnt it??

  4. #3
    What the Hell is That? 72Hondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wetdebt View Post
    Awesome ,free is great isnt it??
    Ya no kidding, and of these days I will buy a little SB off there and learn how to break down and re assemble and engine.

    For my age I think I am right on schedule for knowing a thing or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Log off and go float, hang in the party coves, Show and shine on the trailer, fill up the boat, wax it, v-drive, jet, outdrive, and if you got a canoe and your reading this, you sir, need to phucking upgrade.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member GAWnCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Btnhtillidie View Post
    I was bored at work and was browsing the Free section of the For sale's. ( I always get a kick out of the stuff people throw on there)

    I saw this

    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...037768477.html

    I emailed the guy and he actually works a block from my work. I pick it up tomorrow for free. Ill strip it down re paint it and make some mods to it.
    Now that the listing is gone, how about posting a photo of what you got?
    Wags

  7. #5
    Engine junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thermal, CA
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GAWnCA View Post
    Now that the listing is gone, how about posting a photo of what you got?

    X2
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"....holy shit.... what a ride!"

  8. #6
    What the Hell is That? 72Hondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    I will post pics tomorrow, weather out here sucked today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Log off and go float, hang in the party coves, Show and shine on the trailer, fill up the boat, wax it, v-drive, jet, outdrive, and if you got a canoe and your reading this, you sir, need to phucking upgrade.

  9. #7
    Senior Member GAWnCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Btnhtillidie View Post
    I will post pics tomorrow, weather out here sucked today.
    Hey this weather is GREAT! We need all the water we can get. Let it rain and let it snow! We can wait for the photos.
    Wags

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95