parker for jet boating
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
parker for jet boating

  1. #1
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default parker for jet boating

    headed down to parker for the weekend coming. i know of a couple folks going. anybody else. will be in the 80's..

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member HEMETDRAGRACER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    IE
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Ill be out there... cant wait... lookin like high 80s!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Hey Einstein, A dog can't get pregnant by taking anal...........

  4. #3
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    (umm ... pssst ... don't know if you've heard ... but the big NJBA event is this weekend. not sure if too many people will want to miss that)

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUSBY View Post
    (umm ... pssst ... don't know if you've heard ... but the big NJBA event is this weekend. not sure if too many people will want to miss that)
    read about it, i guess this would be for us non racer type of people then. good luck to the racers..

  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default

    ill be there on sat going to races on sun ill be in black tunnel at beach across from foxes

  8. #6
    Member vegajohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    avondale az.
    Posts
    60

    Default

    i will be there saturday and sunday
    black and silver southwind

  9. #7
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    we should meet at the sanbar by foxes on sat..afternoon..

  10. #8
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegajohn View Post
    i will be there saturday and sunday
    black and silver southwind
    i thought you were bringing the big boat????

  11. #9
    Senior Member HEMETDRAGRACER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    IE
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    this will be first trip with new boat... I can see it now, Im gonna be kicken myself for selling my tunnel...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Hey Einstein, A dog can't get pregnant by taking anal...........

  12. #10
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMETDRAGRACER View Post
    this will be first trip with new boat... I can see it now, Im gonna be kicken myself for selling my tunnel...
    why and where do you stay at???

  13. #11
    Senior Member HEMETDRAGRACER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    IE
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    We normally stay at the Rio on the cal side, but this time stayin with a buddy who has a place in Parker... Ive always had boats with motors hangin out, this year I sold my Ultra tunnel in favor of a family freindly boat... just doesnt scream look at me like the old boat, and no where near as fast... Oh well... I should be easy to spot in my pink boat... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Hey Einstein, A dog can't get pregnant by taking anal...........

  14. #12
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMETDRAGRACER View Post
    We normally stay at the Rio on the cal side, but this time stayin with a buddy who has a place in Parker... Ive always had boats with motors hangin out, this year I sold my Ultra tunnel in favor of a family freindly boat... just doesnt scream look at me like the old boat, and no where near as fast... Oh well... I should be easy to spot in my pink boat... LOL
    well you got that right, we will probably see ya comin a mile away..as long as your on the river is what matters..

  15. #13
    Member vegajohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    avondale az.
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milkmoney View Post
    i thought you were bringing the big boat????
    i probably will be in the big boat but i will have the southwind thier i just got the motor back in it and would like to run it a little.


    the sandbar saturday afternoon sounds like a plan to me. i was hoping to be done working on boats by lunch time

  16. #14
    Senior Member milkmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    vegas
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegajohn View Post
    i probably will be in the big boat but i will have the southwind thier i just got the motor back in it and would like to run it a little.


    the sandbar saturday afternoon sounds like a plan to me. i was hoping to be done working on boats by lunch time
    10-4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95