Time Slip for Lake Racers?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
Time Slip for Lake Racers?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Hass828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    okie, lake Texoma
    Posts
    6,275

    Default Time Slip for Lake Racers?

    Check out this little Device
    AiM Sports - The World Leader in Data Acquisition

    Solo Overview

    High-speed GPS, internal accelerometers, expansive data logging memory, USB download, a waterproof design, a thoughtful feature set, and a retail price of $399 make for best motorsports lap timer ever made. It's called Solo, and it's available now.

    Check out the screen shot of the "timeslip" at bottom of the page.
    "if we keep doing it the same way we always do..we will always get the same results"
    H8-2-W8
    [email protected] first pass

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Trigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lewisville, TX
    Posts
    875

    Default

    I have one of these GTech-Pro Model SS that hasn't been out of the box yet. Hope to give it a trial run here pretty soon.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    I have one of the G-tech RR meters also, and have only tried it in my truck.
    I think it'll work for the boat.
    Due to water conditions last year, it wasn't tested.

    I'm hopeful.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Hass828, do you have one or tried one, and if so how did it work compared to what your actual times have been?

  7. #5
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hass828 View Post
    Check out this little Device
    AiM Sports - The World Leader in Data Acquisition

    Solo Overview

    High-speed GPS, internal accelerometers, expansive data logging memory, USB download, a waterproof design, a thoughtful feature set, and a retail price of $399 make for best motorsports lap timer ever made. It's called Solo, and it's available now.

    Check out the screen shot of the "timeslip" at bottom of the page.
    looks like it's been available for at least 5 years. put one in your boat and test it next time you make a pass on a track...

  8. #6
    Senior Member stoker2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Folsom,Ca
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    some of my egg-beater buds run the AIM dash.even ties into our EFI ECM,bad to bone but my tight azz cant justify the $1600.00+ nut
    Whacker Smacker M/E #561 IHBA "first looser"champ 2006&2007&Sportsman Driver of the Year

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento area
    Posts
    1,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stoker2001 View Post
    some of my egg-beater buds run the AIM dash.even ties into our EFI ECM,bad to bone but my tight azz cant justify the $1600.00+ nut
    Try this one:
    https://www.efianalytics.com/products/BT-Q818XT.html
    l read some where it does x,y,z axis G load too. There is a bluetooth adaptor available for 60 bucks. Worth a try for less then a hundy.

    Be safe, schick
    Half the people in the world are below average.

  10. #8
    Or Seth, either one Budweiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tower Park Resort, Lodi, CA
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Check out TrackAddict in google play or App Store. Free app does the same things (I think) on your phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by schick View Post
    Try this one:
    https://www.efianalytics.com/products/BT-Q818XT.html
    l read some where it does x,y,z axis G load too. There is a bluetooth adaptor available for 60 bucks. Worth a try for less then a hundy.

    Be safe, schick
    You can link that right to your cell phone, 10hz

    Step further, check this out! RaceRender 3 Video+Data | Features Video overlay is bad ass.



    Want more gauges?


+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95