1. Hats of to the NJBA board who ran around with their heads cut off all weekend... especially Friday (it's a thankless job but there are those like myself.
2. Hats off to all of the sponsors. Without you guys, the race would have never gone through.
3. Hats off to all of the racers and for bringing their machines out. Whether it was the river racer or the Top Fuel boats, it was great to see them all.
4. Thanks Chris (CS19). I was the guy in line on Friday AM with the Raptor and Tonka Tow vehicle. You could feel the excitement when the line started to move.
5. Hats off to the announcers. Man, you kept it going all weekend.
6. I told my wife about this a couple of months ago and she knew it was going to be a testosterone weekend, and it was. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting some of the drivers and their crew. Staying there with the golf cart made all of the difference in the world. Great turnout! Lots of IHBA guys there also.