Anyone know this boat...............
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
Anyone know this boat...............

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default Anyone know this boat...............

    http://www.performanceboats.com/html...hp?product=413

    Looks really nice and I'm interested. Wondering if its pump gas.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Talked to the owner.....super nice guy. It seems like a decent boat for the money.....

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anza, CA - Lost Lake, CA
    Posts
    540

    Default

    It says 10-1 compression. That should run on Pump/Marina Gas just fine.

    RR

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member HBjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cliff View Post
    Talked to the owner.....super nice guy. It seems like a decent boat for the money.....
    Is the owner named Steve?

    Sure looks like a 19 that I paired up with in my Liberty a few times.

  7. #5
    MAMA TRIED BENSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HEAVEN & HELL
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    I thought i remember seeing this boat for sale a few years ago. I could be wrong. Seems a bit high in todays market, but nothing wrong with asking high. Someone might NEED it. Nice boat.

  8. #6
    Senior Member bajadad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Yucaipa Ca
    Posts
    653

    Default

    with all do respect, who paints aluminum heads? just was wondering.

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, CA.
    Posts
    3,605

  10. #8
    Senior Member Mcintyrelocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Norco, CA
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bajadad View Post
    with all do respect, who paints aluminum heads? just was wondering.
    I painted mine!

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HBjet View Post
    Is the owner named Steve?

    Sure looks like a 19 that I paired up with in my Liberty a few times.

    Yes, how did the boat run?

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Things got a little wierd on trying to purchase this boat. We agreed to 17.5K on the price and meeting in NM for the swap (boat/cash). I spent all day finding insurance and now he wants to be paid in full before I even see the boat.

    Am I being unfare giving a 1K deposit and paying the rest when we do the swap? He seems to think that the boat is going to get tottaled on the way to NM and then he will have a wrecked boat???? Last boat that I bought from CA was triple the price and we did the deal with $500 deposit and money/boat swap when we met.

  13. #11
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cliff View Post
    Things got a little wierd on trying to purchase this boat. We agreed to 17.5K on the price and meeting in NM for the swap (boat/cash). I spent all day finding insurance and now he wants to be paid in full before I even see the boat.

    Am I being unfare giving a 1K deposit and paying the rest when we do the swap? He seems to think that the boat is going to get tottaled on the way to NM and then he will have a wrecked boat???? Last boat that I bought from CA was triple the price and we did the deal with $500 deposit and money/boat swap when we met.
    Buy nothing sight unseen !!!! deposit then the rest after you check it out .. leak down , compression test , check the pump , impeller bronze / alu.,

    not saying the boat is NOT what he says it is ,,, BUT BUYER BEWARE!!!!! COVER YOUR ASS.... AS IS / MEANS what you got is all your getting..

    remember what some people think is a 10 .... you may think is a 5......????
    Last edited by NO REGRET$; 04-03-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO REGRET$ View Post
    Buy nothing sight unseen !!!! deposit then the rest after you check it out .. leak down , compression test , check the pump , impeller ss / alu not saying the boat is NOT what he says it is ,,, BUT BUYER BEWARE!!!!! COVER YOUR ASS.... AS IS / MEANS what you got is all your getting..

    remember what some people think is a 10 .... you may think is a 5......????

    I agree with you 100%. He basically wants all the money and then its on me after that.....lol And to be honest the boat is not really priced that well.

  15. #13
    FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH NO REGRET$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MENIFEE . CA
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cliff View Post
    I agree with you 100%. He basically wants all the money and then its on me after that.....lol And to be honest the boat is not really priced that well.
    Boat looks clean, no offence looks don't mean crap !!!! who knows how it has been cared for ???? you have to take his word on that. so a motor inspection / check the pump and the bottom of the boat.... tells a lot how it was treated.

    and so he gets all the money and he has the boat and the boat gets hurt on the way?????? what then ???? who's out??

    just some thoughts ... nice boat ...for a winger ..lol

    good luck.

    BIG D
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."

    -John Wayne

    ..JUST HAVING FUN..
    . . . .SIPPY CUP RACING. . . .
    MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/dp734taj

  16. #14
    Senior Member Mouzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    corona ca
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cliff View Post
    Things got a little wierd on trying to purchase this boat. We agreed to 17.5K on the price and meeting in NM for the swap (boat/cash). I spent all day finding insurance and now he wants to be paid in full before I even see the boat.

    Am I being unfare giving a 1K deposit and paying the rest when we do the swap? He seems to think that the boat is going to get tottaled on the way to NM and then he will have a wrecked boat???? Last boat that I bought from CA was triple the price and we did the deal with $500 deposit and money/boat swap when we met.
    you give a $1000 deposit..(i ask for $500 non refundable).you meet payem in cash in a public place not at night...BUT if you dont like the boat after you see it for you wasteing his time and his trouble he WILL keep your deposit and go back home...your out a grand.....and he makes a grand for a day of towing ..that kinda coin i would never ever pay up front without seeing it. you tellem to meet you and if you dont take it he can keep the $500


    ''''''OWNER OF THE BIG WHITE WOLF....,,,
    ,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95