23' Placecraft Deck Boat Out Of Mold (pics)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 42

Thread:
23' Placecraft Deck Boat Out Of Mold (pics)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default 23' Placecraft Deck Boat Out Of Mold (pics)

    As You Know We Started This Build 3.07.09. THEY TOLD ME 6 - 8 WEEKS BUILD TIME. ONE MONTH LATER INCLUDING COMING UP WITH THE DESIGN, I THINK WE ARE ON TRACK. LET ME TELL YOU RON CAN DRAW, HE IS THE MOST PATIENT MAN I HAVE MET IN A WHILE. HE JUST KEPT SAYING LETS TRY ANOTHER TILL WE GET IT RIGHT. THE TRAILER YOU SEE IS THERE SHOP TRAILER. MINE WILL BE BLUE TO MATCH THE BOAT. THE WAKE TOWER WILL BE A AIR BOOM 3D POWDERCOATED CANDY BLUE TO MATCH THE BOAT. SCOTT TELLS ME I WILL HAVE THE BOAT BY MY SONS B-DAY, MAY 5TH. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS. ALSO THE BOAT IS PAID IN FULL, SO WE SHOULD NOT HEAR THE "WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS OR THAT EXCUSE" COMENTS ALWAYS WELCOME. THANKS........

    " REMEBER TO ALWAYS HELP OUT A FELLOW BOATER, IT MAY BE YOU NEXT TIME "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FRONT SIDE.jpg 
Views:	1230 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	39285  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Member flat bottom crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San dimas
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Great looking boat!

  4. #3
    Senior Member Jetboat Jared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    independence oregon
    Posts
    116

    Default

    thats one mighty fine looking cat

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    jetboataholic HawaiianJet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    2,798

    Default

    Is this a jet boat?????????
    HJ

    ***FOR SALE*** 1978 19' Full Stringer Hawaiian Molokai Jet Boat w/ Berkeley 12JC-AB and Chevy 440 Tall Deck ***FOR SALE***

    Quote Originally Posted by mako shark mark View Post
    Oh yeah, Forgot to mention that the hull is a special mixture of speedcote, herculiner and rain-x, all blended together- good for another 8 mph top end.

  7. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Yes, It Will Be A Jet With A 496 H.o. And Cmi Stainless Steel
    Exhaust.

  8. #6
    Punk in Drublic Tiggle - Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Damn that's good lookin! You have every right to be proud. Anything at all to do with Shockwave? Saw a Placecraft or two in thier booth at the OC boat show.
    Originally Posted by bocco
    "One more thing. Boobs are like boat motors. I never heard a woman say she wished she had gone smaller"

  9. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I Actually Looked At Shockwave,caliber,ultra And Essex But As You Can See Ended Up With Placecraft

  10. #8
    Punk in Drublic Tiggle - Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5150WAKE View Post
    I Actually Looked At Shockwave,caliber,ultra And Essex But As You Can See Ended Up With Placecraft
    The graphics are the bomb! Like the engibe choice too! Lower River boat?
    Originally Posted by bocco
    "One more thing. Boobs are like boat motors. I never heard a woman say she wished she had gone smaller"

  11. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Yes, We Boat From Ehrenberg To Lake Martinez......

  12. #10
    Senior Member NiceGuyEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    5,838

    Default

    Cool boat

    Damn they must be having the entire shop work on your boat day in and out to finish it in 2 weeks. My buddy paid in full for his and they still found excuses. Hopefully they can get it done, I cant imagine them being that busy.

  13. #11
    ROC
    ROC is offline
    Extraordinarily good ROC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5150WAKE View Post
    As You Know We Started This Build 3.07.09. THEY TOLD ME 6 - 8 WEEKS BUILD TIME. ONE MONTH LATER INCLUDING COMING UP WITH THE DESIGN, I THINK WE ARE ON TRACK. LET ME TELL YOU RON CAN DRAW, HE IS THE MOST PATIENT MAN I HAVE MET IN A WHILE. HE JUST KEPT SAYING LETS TRY ANOTHER TILL WE GET IT RIGHT. THE TRAILER YOU SEE IS THERE SHOP TRAILER. MINE WILL BE BLUE TO MATCH THE BOAT. THE WAKE TOWER WILL BE A AIR BOOM 3D POWDERCOATED CANDY BLUE TO MATCH THE BOAT. SCOTT TELLS ME I WILL HAVE THE BOAT BY MY SONS B-DAY, MAY 5TH. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS. ALSO THE BOAT IS PAID IN FULL, SO WE SHOULD NOT HEAR THE "WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS OR THAT EXCUSE" COMENTS ALWAYS WELCOME. THANKS........

    " REMEBER TO ALWAYS HELP OUT A FELLOW BOATER, IT MAY BE YOU NEXT TIME "
    Very nice. Any idea on how it's gonna perform?

    I like it.
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

  14. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Nice looking!

  15. #13
    World Class Detailer BigDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Iv'e always said that a Placecraft jet is the best of both worlds !! i absolutely love it !! good for you...........what kinda mph do you think you'll get with this combo ?

  16. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    They Say Mid 60's. But On That Part Of The River 60 Is Fast Enough. It Is Just To Get The Family Together In The Same Place At The Same Time !!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95