new builders
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
new builders

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default new builders

    looking to see if anyone can help me find new builders .

    Tunnels/gullwing/vee bottoms .is there anyone with the molds still I know bill was with cp how about roush or any others any information will help thank you .

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    GS Marine is putting out some nice boats and B1 is building Cheyennes
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    619
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Dan Nelson ,Real clean Predator/ Cheyenne
    Slinging Lead on and off the water for over 40 YRS

    82 18' Crusader Tunnel SOLD ,
    00 23' Mako 232 fish killer,SOLD
    78 19' Eliminator Daytona SOLD
    16 19' Predator/Cheyenne

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    greg only builds a complete haul

  7. #5
    Senior Member River Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    The Rouse 19 mold is now the newer version of the CP 19, but Bill still has the original 19 mold as well... I left you a VM and a PM, feel free to call and I will give you some insight as to what is involved with a new build...


    RD

  8. #6
    Senior Member NiceGuyEddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    5,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    GS Marine is putting out some nice boats and B1 is building Cheyennes
    W

    What is B1 charging?

  9. #7
    Senior Member fleetimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colfax, Ca
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Call & ask him!

    B1 Racing LLC  
    WebsiteDirections
    Boat repair shop in Santa Ana, California
    Address: 610 S Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
    Phone: (949) 294-1394
    Last edited by fleetimus; 06-28-2017 at 01:41 PM.
    Is this real or the "Twilight Zone"?

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    619
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by River Dad View Post
    The Rouse 19 mold is now the newer version of the CP 19, but Bill still has the original 19 mold as well... I left you a VM and a PM, feel free to call and I will give you some insight as to what is involved with a new build...


    RD
    Insight on a new build,,,lets see you'll buy the part you want then change it 3 times because you didnt like the first one then change your mind and put the first one back on, then you will be forced to fab up parts that dont exist to make the part fit, on the motor theres good ,real good and the best parts well you buy real good parts then you find out that you need the best parts so again you end up with 3 times the parts ,,,,Be ready to put down 30 thousand on a new build when said and done now reality hits, you could of bought two real nice boats used of course for that kind of cash.
    Slinging Lead on and off the water for over 40 YRS

    82 18' Crusader Tunnel SOLD ,
    00 23' Mako 232 fish killer,SOLD
    78 19' Eliminator Daytona SOLD
    16 19' Predator/Cheyenne

  11. #9
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    GS Marine is putting out some nice boats and B1 is building Cheyennes
    thought josh owned the Cheyenne mold? at least he did the last time I talked to him...

  12. #10
    Member boat498's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    thought josh owned the Cheyenne mold? at least he did the last time I talked to him...
    I think him and chris are partners of some sort on the deal

  13. #11
    Senior Member River Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    That is correct... Leadslinger, spoken like a man that has been thru it... that is about spot on!!

    RD

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    619
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by River Dad View Post
    That is correct... Leadslinger, spoken like a man that has been thru it... that is about spot on!!

    RD
    I'm still needing Carb/Throttle linkage because I went from a push style now to a pull style and my Calgo needs to be installed and it hits the water for some fun, so close but so far with work and the family /house and auto repair I may see Thanksgiving fingers crossed,,,My rigging has been checked and triple checked its done right and attention to detail is on point .My advice Leave the boat building to the boat builders One and Done.
    Slinging Lead on and off the water for over 40 YRS

    82 18' Crusader Tunnel SOLD ,
    00 23' Mako 232 fish killer,SOLD
    78 19' Eliminator Daytona SOLD
    16 19' Predator/Cheyenne

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rocklin, Calif.
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leadslinger View Post
    I'm still needing Carb/Throttle linkage because I went from a push style now to a pull style and my Calgo needs to be installed and it hits the water for some fun, so close but so far with work and the family /house and auto repair I may see Thanksgiving fingers crossed,,,My rigging has been checked and triple checked its done right and attention to detail is on point .My advice Leave the boat building to the boat builders One and Done.
    Re builds aren't any easyer..its passion or Dummiest....

  16. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    619
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gone Green View Post
    Re builds aren't any easyer..its passion or Dummiest....
    Slinging Lead on and off the water for over 40 YRS

    82 18' Crusader Tunnel SOLD ,
    00 23' Mako 232 fish killer,SOLD
    78 19' Eliminator Daytona SOLD
    16 19' Predator/Cheyenne

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95