Lakefest
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
Lakefest

  1. #1
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default Lakefest

    Well to say it was windy here all day is an understatement. It was a blowout. But at the end of the day there were some brave MOFOs. Hats off to those racers that made a few passes. I got just a couple on the camera phone.


    That's the wife of the driver to my right on the second vid. She was still shaking after the race. At about mid track the boat started rocking. Good save by the driver. It was still very windy when these guys put em to the water.

    Good to meat Jeremy (78CoLeBBF) and see my bro Frank and his wife Tanya. Hope that Chevy does you right Frank.
    Takin it home

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banne'd Cobra1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Man those things sound like whackers, was that your camera phone??


    Bloody freaking windy yesterday. See many E Z ups taking off??

  4. #3
    Senior Member stoker2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Folsom,Ca
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    wind chop looks ugly out there
    glad i didnt make the haul with my flywieght
    hope everyone makes it a safe race
    heard the boat counts are real low
    six in M/E and seven in T/E
    keep us updated on the results
    Whacker Smacker M/E #561 IHBA "first looser"champ 2006&2007&Sportsman Driver of the Year

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member cave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Windy as I have ever seen it out here. Its real calm out here right now. Hopefully they get some runs in before the winds pick up later today. Accuweather calls for 11mph gust later today with winds out of the West @ 3mph.

    Cobra1 can you hear them running ?
    Takin it home

  7. #5
    Banne'd Cobra1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Windy as I have ever seen it out here. Its real calm out here right now. Hopefully they get some runs in before the winds pick up later today. Accuweather calls for 11mph gust later today with winds out of the West @ 3mph.

    Cobra1 can you hear them running ?

    Hell yea I can hear them running. Nice and calm out and cool to boot. Should be making some good HP this morning.

  8. #6
    Senior Member stoker2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Folsom,Ca
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    congrats to BP for the win in M/E
    Pattymelt has got to be sick by redlighting by only -.004

    Congrats to Scarlotta for the win in PCE,UNBELIEVABLE CLOSE RACE IN THE FINAL
    Whacker Smacker M/E #561 IHBA "first looser"champ 2006&2007&Sportsman Driver of the Year

  9. #7
    Senior Member 77charger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stoker2001 View Post
    congrats to BP for the win in M/E
    Pattymelt has got to be sick by redlighting by only -.004

    Congrats to Scarlotta for the win in PCE,UNBELIEVABLE CLOSE RACE IN THE FINAL
    I saw the results was very close.Both ran very close to their indexes but tony cut a better light.Looks like he had a couple of very good lights.

    Nice job Tony.

  10. #8
    Driver 78CoLeBBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Golden Shores,AZ
    Posts
    3,195

    Default

    I knew it would be a real close between if patrick and bob made it to the finals i couldnt get my boat to run even on the nos i went out 1st round
    Its a FORD thing chevy's arent quick enough to understand

  11. #9
    It's a sickness Eliminator#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    QC, Mcintyre
    Posts
    1,354

    Default

    good to meet you jeremy, it was great out there man. i made it to the semi finals in last chance and gambler cant wait for the next race. The only shit thing that went down was when cole's boat went down, im bummin for him. i really would like to see that boat work out for them.
    LIFE'S GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!
    QE 072


  12. #10
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator#1 View Post
    good to meet you jeremy, it was great out there man. i made it to the semi finals in last chance and gambler cant wait for the next race. The only shit thing that went down was when cole's boat went down, im bummin for him. i really would like to see that boat work out for them.
    cole said the boat's fine; the hit just kinda surprised him and he got out of shape too quick to recover.
    josh did a great job winning the gambler. i was hitting my marks on the tree all day and i -think- he felt he needed to take a shot and just barely missed.
    guru/grose did a great job with that capsuled pgf, maybe evening the pce playing field a bit...
    thanks also to frank and jeremy for giving a hand.


    huge thanks to dne, working with cfe, wilson manifolds, and westech. 2 weeks ago today, we had a major problem and thought we were done done done... thanks to all those folks, especially dne's effort to put it all together, we were able to hit westech thursday morning, put the thing together early afternoon, get to the track a little after 9pm, and with some help from frank, finally was ready to race around 1am friday ...

  13. #11
    Senior Member Cheyenne 372's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    378

    Default

    .
    .

    Congrats BP......


    .
    .
    ...

  14. #12
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne 372 View Post
    .
    .

    Congrats BP......


    .
    .
    ...
    thanks gary... hung out with jt for a little while.. he was searching for some cashews, or something like that...

  15. #13
    Senior Member Woods 017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp298 View Post
    i was hitting my marks on the tree all day and i -think- he felt he needed to take a shot and just barely missed.
    Actually I talked to Josh several times throughout the weekend and the only time he could tell me what you ran was the 10.06 on Saturday and even then he had idea what your R.T's were... maybe your just as big of a deal as you think you are Bob.

  16. #14
    Senior Member bp298's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    6,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins82 View Post
    Actually I talked to Josh several times throughout the weekend and the only time he could tell me what you ran was the 10.06 on Saturday and even then he had idea what your R.T's were... maybe your just as big of a deal as you think you are Bob.
    where's this coming from jordan? i wouldn't know if he knew what i was doing or not. 0.03, 0.04, and 0.06 against josh. 10.09 first round, 9.995 second round, 9.92 after i saw josh tripped it, and if he hadn't, flip a coin, coulda gone either way.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95