Pop off plumbing.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
Pop off plumbing.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    san jose
    Posts
    24

    Default Pop off plumbing.

    I bought a new to me boat and it has a pop off on the pump, it came with some controls and reg, some one cut all the lines and everything is in a box and a button on the wheel.

    Can someone put up some photos of plumbing or explain how to plumb it, Thanks

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member TNYoungblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    5,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterfun#1 View Post
    I bought a new to me boat and it has a pop off on the pump, it came with some controls and reg, some one cut all the lines and everything is in a box and a button on the wheel.

    Can someone put up some photos of plumbing or explain how to plumb it, Thanks




    do a serch on Pop offs and Boat 405 posted up a good thread on this a few years ago ... Might be better to just start over instead of jacking with somebody elses mess ..
    WFLC The REAL #321 Kentucky Drag Boat Association 2016 NJBA 10.0 High Points Champ

  4. #3
    Senior Member Fonz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Frozen Tundra, WI
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNYoungblood View Post
    do a serch on Pop offs and Boat 405 posted up a good thread on this a few years ago ... Might be better to just start over instead of jacking with somebody elses mess ..
    Any better links? Can’t see any of the pics in the 405 thread.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    149 BGJ-Willis Power 540 willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gardena, CA
    Posts
    522

    Default Photos of what you have

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonz69 View Post
    Any better links? Can’t see any of the pics in the 405 thread.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    March 23, 2018
    Hello People
    “69”
    Can you post some photos of what you have.

    Willis

    149 BGJ 156.74 MPH @ 1000'

  7. #5
    Senior Member Fonz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Frozen Tundra, WI
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willis View Post
    March 23, 2018
    Hello People
    “69”
    Can you post some photos of what you have.

    Willis


    Doing research on the whole pop off valve setup.

    Pump will be a Dominator setup from Hi-tech, hull is medium layup. Planning BBC power around 1200hp to start with.

    Reason for the “69”




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95