After the fire.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
After the fire.

  1. #1
    Senior Member NO BUTT NO PUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santee, CA
    Posts
    1,803

    Default After the fire.

    Well here is what the seat looks like after the little fire I had.
    My boat wouldnt run last weekend. Fuel pump was too big.
    So it sat on the trailer in Parker on sat and someone loosened my fuel lines on the distribution block, so when I went to work on it on tuesday, I tried to start it and boom! Almost burned down the house.


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    lol, right..... Devilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    Thats f*cked up, read about it over on RD's.....

  4. #3
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    DAAAMN!!!! glad you and the house are OK...
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member NO BUTT NO PUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santee, CA
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delemorte View Post
    DAAAMN!!!! glad you and the house are OK...
    Your telling me. The explosion threw me onto the bow, bc I was standing next to the driver seat when I went to start it.

  7. #5
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO BUTT NO PUTT View Post
    Your telling me. The explosion threw me onto the bow, bc I was standing next to the driver seat when I went to start it.
    So do you think the starter spark set it off ?

    Looks like the fire damage on the boat from last yrs fire on the water that I put out with the Nos bottle. How did you get the fire out and did it only take one fire ext. ?

    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  8. #6
    Senior Member NO BUTT NO PUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santee, CA
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    So do you think the starter spark set it off ?

    Looks like the fire damage on the boat from last yrs fire on the water that I put out with the Nos bottle. How did you get the fire out and did it only take one fire ext. ?

    Sleeper CP
    No someone messed with my spark plug wires, (firing order) it back fired out the carbs and caught the sprayn fuel on fire from the loose hose clamps someone loosened. I didnt have a fire ext close. I was able to get it out with water.

  9. #7
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    So do you think the starter spark set it off ?

    Looks like the fire damage on the boat from last yrs fire on the water that I put out with the Nos bottle.
    Sleeper CP

    Come again?? please explain.. I need to hear that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however

  10. #8
    Senior Member 2savage4you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bullhead city AZ
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO BUTT NO PUTT View Post
    No someone messed with my spark plug wires, (firing order) it back fired out the carbs and caught the sprayn fuel on fire from the loose hose clamps someone loosened. I didnt have a fire ext close. I was able to get it out with water.
    Do you have an idea of WHO that someone might be ??

    Thats worth killin for

  11. #9
    Senior Member NO BUTT NO PUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santee, CA
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2savage4you View Post
    Do you have an idea of WHO that someone might be ??

    Thats worth killin for
    Not a clue...

  12. #10
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delemorte View Post
    Come again?? please explain.. I need to hear that one.
    http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=16542


    Nos is stored at -200* it's 2 parts nitrogen and 1 part oxygen. I figured if the heat was gone the fire would be gone and it worked.

    It could have been a very big problem.

    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  13. #11
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO BUTT NO PUTT View Post
    Not a clue...
    You been messen with someones girl friend or wife

    Or just tweakers ?

    S CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  14. #12
    Senior Member Delemorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC.
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=16542


    Nos is stored at -200* it's 2 parts nitrogen and 1 part oxygen. I figured if the heat was gone the fire would be gone and it worked.

    It could have been a very big problem.

    Sleeper CP

    WOW... i would have never of thought that.. Totaly BAD ASS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    the ensueing fire would likely be extinguished by the sinking however

  15. #13
    Senior Member hotbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lake Ouachita AR
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    You been messen with someones girl friend or wife

    Or just tweakers ?

    S CP
    tweakers,lol!!


    sorry to hear that good thing you got it out.find out who did it and burn there shit up with them in it.oooppppps did i say that it works

  16. #14
    Senior Member NO BUTT NO PUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santee, CA
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper CP View Post
    You been messen with someones girl friend or wife

    Or just tweakers ?

    S CP

    Just my girlfriend, and I hope shes no ones wife.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95