Big River memorial Weekend ''09 VIDEO
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 30

Thread:
Big River memorial Weekend ''09 VIDEO

  1. #1
    Shifty Racing Fasterthebetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orange County/Big River
    Posts
    689

    Default Big River memorial Weekend ''09 VIDEO

    I been busy and finally found time to post. Better late than never.



    Good times with the Shifty Clan!
    Our drinking team has a racing problem...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member high flyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Elsinore CA / 6 Ave
    Posts
    257

    Default good times

    Quote Originally Posted by Fasterthebetter View Post
    I been busy and finally found time to post. Better late than never.



    Good times with the Shifty Clan!
    very cool !

  4. #3
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Nice work Davey!!!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Got Circus Midgets??? BIGAMIST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    S.F.V.
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Nice vid!





    .
    When I die I want to go nice and peaceful in my sleep like Grandpa did, not screaming like the other passengers in His car.

  7. #5
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Power tour video last year was much better!....

  8. #6
    TJS
    TJS is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Who's boat is that at the 32 second mark in the video, where you just see the back half and the transom. It looks like the boat I did for my buddy who used to live in CT, he now lives in AZ. I built the motor and rigged it (see part of the build on my link). He just sold it about a month ago. It looks like the new owner put dual quads on it. Man I miss that boat. Cool video too.

    http://www.tjsperformance.com/cheyenejet.htm

    T.J.

  9. #7
    Shifty Racing Fasterthebetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orange County/Big River
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toddnjuzz View Post
    Power tour video last year was much better!....
    Thanks. I tried and missed a lot of people leggin out passes. I wish I had the camera when Joey (tx19) laid it down! That's rare!
    Our drinking team has a racing problem...

  10. #8
    Senior Member tx-19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wittmann,az
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJS View Post
    Who's boat is that at the 32 second mark in the video, where you just see the back half and the transom. It looks like the boat I did for my buddy who used to live in CT, he now lives in AZ. I built the motor and rigged it (see part of the build on my link). He just sold it about a month ago. It looks like the new owner put dual quads on it. Man I miss that boat. Cool video too.

    http://www.tjsperformance.com/cheyenejet.htm

    T.J.
    thats the boat.dan nelson from jett performance son bought it.

  11. #9
    Senior Member tx-19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wittmann,az
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fasterthebetter View Post
    Thanks. I tried and missed a lot of people leggin out passes. I wish I had the camera when Joey (tx19) laid it down! That's rare!
    just feed me beer

  12. #10
    Senior Member brgrcru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montrose
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Cool video Davey

  13. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Thanks,I needed that.Time to go back to the river.Any CP regatta this year?

  14. #12
    Trick Flow 557 BLUE OVAL CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lomita, CA
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Cool video, but we all know we can do better. Lets go BACK!!

  15. #13
    Shifty Racing Fasterthebetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orange County/Big River
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark R / 019 View Post
    Thanks,I needed that.Time to go back to the river.Any CP regatta this year?
    Ya there has been talk of the cp regatta. We'll get it going. We might need to set it up at the Avi since the Beach bash doesnt seem to be goin on anymore?
    Our drinking team has a racing problem...

  16. #14
    Boat 502 76Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    Nice vid bud ! That last race footage might catch you a beat down !


    I guess next time its me and Timmy !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95