Intro to my newly aquired jet, total cost under 2g
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 33

Thread:
Intro to my newly aquired jet, total cost under 2g

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default Intro to my newly aquired jet, total cost under 2g


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    This is a 73 sanger super jet. 455 olds, 10 to 1 comp, comp cam with a slight lope at 1000 rpm, Berkley drive, and diverter.

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, CA.
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    Good looking boat especially considering what you have into it.

    Don't let that paper automotive carb filter get wet.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Member eugene-rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Nice boat and a bargain price!
    Spot the difference with mine:

  7. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    yeah, i just bought a marine fa for it today. i didn't like that myself.

    it is an interesting story though. i originally bought it for just under 2g. got it home found a bunch of crap wrong with it. After a little discussion the original owner apologized and paid for most of the repair because he is honest but doesn't know much about jets and honestly didn't know. At first i wasn't so sure about him, but as it turns out, he is a good and honest man. I would buy anything from this guy.

    so then, i get the Holley rebuilt. I traded a old Holley for that. But turns out, he screwed it up so i take it back. In the end i traded 2 old beat up Holley 650 4 barrels with vacuum secondaries and one with a broken base plate for a brand new 750 edelbrock.

  8. #6
    Purple headed member Quickjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Cool. Now is there any way to get your money back???
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I used to believe QJ was a gay black man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Secret View Post
    Keith...
    Real Fast Big Blocks are always V-Drives

  9. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene-rus View Post
    Nice boat and a bargain price!
    Spot the difference with mine:
    There are quite a few actually. what hull is that?

  10. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Cool. Now is there any way to get your money back???
    why would you say a thing like that, please explain?

  11. #9
    Member eugene-rus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millwrightlong View Post
    There are quite a few actually. what hull is that?
    I was only kidding, apart from the engine and the carburettor (and possibly intake manif) the rest is different.
    The hull is Marlin 75.

  12. #10
    Frst Round Runnerup Hondog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turlock, CA
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millwrightlong View Post
    why would you say a thing like that, please explain?
    You'll have to excuse Q'jet. He went over to the dark side a couple of years ago(v-drives). Not to mention the fact he is a dick!

  13. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hondog View Post
    You'll have to excuse Q'jet. He went over to the dark side a couple of years ago(v-drives). Not to mention the fact he is a dick!

    I see. Takes all kinds to make the world go round

  14. #12
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,463

    Default

    Good Job Mill congratulations Tom

  15. #13
    "Try it Now!" Tahiti Boss21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yucaipa, California
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickjet View Post
    Cool. Now is there any way to get your money back???
    LOL Quickjet must've gotten beat up by a 455 olds while he was a kid, because he sure does have a hard-on for those motors!

    As for the original poster, nice boat man!
    1992 Eliminator Daytona 21'

  16. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahiti Boss21 View Post
    LOL Quickjet must've gotten beat up by a 455 olds while he was a kid, because he sure does have a hard-on for those motors!

    As for the original poster, nice boat man!

    oh lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95