10 Second Bracket $$$ Auction
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
10 Second Bracket $$$ Auction

  1. #1
    Antique Member vdrivedenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake San Antonio, California
    Posts
    906

    Default 10 Second Bracket $$$ Auction

    Yesterday I asked in the Vdrive section if anyone would put up any spare parts that we could auction off to raise a few more bucks for the 10 second guys. Within a few hours, we will start an auction for a vdrive and several props. If you guys have anythig that is setting around gathering dust, how about putting it up? If you have questions, give me a call!
    Denis
    (831) 818-5582
    1. The Bandit (Andy) $100.00
    2. Air Shifters by M.A.S. Co. (Denis) $100.00
    3. Tiki $100.00
    4. Blytheonian $100.00
    5. Fireboat607 (Chris) $100.00
    6. Billet Brothers Hydraulics (Paul) $100.00
    7. Wood Racing (Matt)
    8. Cheyenne580 Jim Sampia is making the contribution for his friends at Jett Performance Marine of Phoenix Az. $300.00-Thanks Jim!!!
    9. EMBEE Performance (Tiki) $250.00 Gift Certificate fo piston, exhaust or regular powder coating
    10. Cobra1 ?
    11. Jet Boat Performance (Tom) $100.00

    NOTE: We have achieved 1K!!
    Last edited by vdrivedenis; 09-01-2009 at 09:03 PM.
    Billet Brothers Hydraulic Cavitation Systems - West Coast Division. www.billetbrothershydraulics.com

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Antique Member vdrivedenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake San Antonio, California
    Posts
    906

    Default $$

    PCE680 says BP is going to throw in $$ ??

    We got an auction going on ths Vdrive section-comon guys-put up a jet part!?
    Billet Brothers Hydraulic Cavitation Systems - West Coast Division. www.billetbrothershydraulics.com

  4. #3
    Senior Member jetboatperformance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Atascadero Calif
    Posts
    7,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vdrivedenis View Post
    Yesterday I asked in the Vdrive section if anyone would put up any spare parts that we could auction off to raise a few more bucks for the 10 second guys. Within a few hours, we will start an auction for a vdrive and several props. If you guys have anythig that is setting around gathering dust, how about putting it up? If you have questions, give me a call!
    Denis
    (831) 818-5582
    1. The Bandit (Andy) $100.00
    2. Air Shifters by M.A.S. Co. (Denis) $100.00
    3. Tiki $100.00
    4. Blytheonian $100.00
    5. Fireboat607 (Chris) $100.00
    6. Billet Brothers Hydraulics (Paul) $100.00
    7. Wood Racing (Matt)
    8. Cheyenne580 Jim Sampia is making the contribution for his friends at Jett Performance Marine of Phoenix Az. $300.00-Thanks Jim!!!
    9. EMBEE Performance (Tiki) $250.00 Gift Certificate fo piston, exhaust or regular powder coating
    10. Cobra1 ?
    11. Jet Boat Performance (Tom,Rhonda and Josh ) $100.00

    NOTE: We have achieved 1K!!
    Good Job Dennis ! (i fixed it for you)

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Antique Member vdrivedenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake San Antonio, California
    Posts
    906

    Default Bid it up

    The Vdrive guys have committed $550.00 in bids to the parts that have been put up!! You guys sure that you don't have a Widget that is gathering dust, and bound for the scrap heap that you care to put up? Going to a good cause!
    Denis
    Billet Brothers Hydraulic Cavitation Systems - West Coast Division. www.billetbrothershydraulics.com

  7. #5
    Senior Member blownjet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vdrivedenis View Post
    The Vdrive guys have committed $550.00 in bids to the parts that have been put up!! You guys sure that you don't have a Widget that is gathering dust, and bound for the scrap heap that you care to put up? Going to a good cause!
    Denis
    Denis, I dont have any spare parts to donate, but want to thank you for what your doing for our class! Jeff

  8. #6
    Antique Member vdrivedenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake San Antonio, California
    Posts
    906

    Default !!

    Quote Originally Posted by blownjet View Post
    Denis, I dont have any spare parts to donate, but want to thank you for what your doing for our class! Jeff
    Glad to do it Jeff!! I'm three months off with shoulder surgery-this gives me something meaningful to do!
    Denis
    Billet Brothers Hydraulic Cavitation Systems - West Coast Division. www.billetbrothershydraulics.com

  9. #7
    Antique Member vdrivedenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake San Antonio, California
    Posts
    906

    Default $$ coming in!!

    $$ is coming in and the auction is up to $600.00-Who would have believed it?
    Denis
    (831) 818-5582
    1. The Bandit (Andy) $100.00 (Received)
    2. Air Shifters by M.A.S. Co. (Denis) $100.00 (Received)
    3. Tiki $100.00
    4. Blytheonian $100.00
    5. Fireboat607 (Chris) $100.00 (Received)
    6. Billet Brothers Hydraulics (Paul) $100.00
    7. Wood Racing (Matt) (SS Exhaust systems)(Received)
    8. Cheyenne580 Jim Sampia is making the contribution for his friends at Jett Performance Marine of Phoenix Az. $300.00-Thanks Jim!!!(Received)
    9. EMBEE Performance (Tiki) $250.00 Gift Certificate fo piston, exhaust or regular powder coating
    10. Cobra1 ?
    11. Jet Boat Performance (Tom) $100.00

    NOTE: We have achieved 1K!![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by vdrivedenis; 09-03-2009 at 06:05 PM.
    Billet Brothers Hydraulic Cavitation Systems - West Coast Division. www.billetbrothershydraulics.com

  10. #8
    Antique Member vdrivedenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake San Antonio, California
    Posts
    906

    Default Latest Figures

    Here are the latest #'s as of today. The cash pot is at $1,250.00, the Vdrive auction is at $650.00 and gift certificate of $250.00!! Way to go guys!!

    1. The Bandit (Andy) $100.00 (received)
    2. Air Shifters by M.A.S. Co. (Denis) $100.00(Received)
    3. Tiki $100.00
    4. Blytheonian $100.00
    5. Fireboat607 (Chris) $100.00(Received)
    6. Billet Brothers Hydraulics (Paul) $100.00(Received)
    7. Wood Racing (Matt)(Received)
    8. Cheyenne580 Jim Sampia is making the contribution for his friends at Jett Performance Marine of Phoenix Az. $300.00-Thanks Jim!!!(Received)
    9. EMBEE Performance (Tiki) $250.00 Gift Certificate fo piston, exhaust or regular powder coating(Received)
    10. Cobra1 ?
    11. Jet Boat Performance (Tom) $100.00(Received)
    12. Hoax ?
    13. Foxwell Motorsports (Scott) $150.00 (Received)
    Billet Brothers Hydraulic Cavitation Systems - West Coast Division. www.billetbrothershydraulics.com

  11. #9
    Antique Member vdrivedenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake San Antonio, California
    Posts
    906

    Default Lunati Cam

    Brand new Lunati Roller Cam has been posted up for auction in the Vdrive section-Killer chance to get that roller cam that you always wanted!!
    Look under 10 Second Auction!
    Denis
    Billet Brothers Hydraulic Cavitation Systems - West Coast Division. www.billetbrothershydraulics.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95